Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 386227

View attachment 386228
Yikes....

View attachment 386229
How does she make these clothes look so tit?

View attachment 386230
That coat is horrid.

View attachment 386231
.....STAY THE duck HOME, IDIOT!!!!!

View attachment 386232
Another Homer Simpson muumuu to add to the collection.

View attachment 386233
Her fav knife and fork pose. Makes me cringe/laugh seeing her little ham fists hold on to them so tightly like that 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 386234
Tape recorder are the tapes.... Okay....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 386275

Has she only just realised that there's a pandemic going on?

ohhh boooo hoooo I dislike her atm
‘Not much to do at the moment’
She was on holiday for fils birthday only three weeks ago!!!
Most of us have haven’t had much to do since last March
Everyday is a weekend to her
she’s so full of it smh

Also that coat is ugly wonder how much she was paid to wear it 😤😤

Reactions: 29
I’ve said this in another thread about someone else, but what is not clicking about the guidelines right now? The gov website says “national lockdown: stay at home” in bold letters. You’re not meant to be out of the house for a random photo shoot. It’s exercise, take the dogs out, or walking to the shop for essentials if that’s your only mode of transport. It is NOT walking around town to take 3738394 pictures for your instagram. Its not even take your daily walk and snap some pics along the way, photos add a lot of extra time.
A small influencer I follow painted one wall of her family’s shed pink to take photos against for a background in her photos besides her bedroom, and it looks great! Helen could easily order things online to create little photo ops in different areas of her house and garden. I’m planning to do the same in my house just for fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow. Now we know how much Helen edits her pictures. Just.....wow.

ETA: The portion on that plate would be too big even for my 6ft boyfriend. Jesus bleeping Christ. Have a word.
I was going to say the same thing. That is a lot of bleeping food 😳😳😳

Reactions: 20
That picture of Phil in the coat is so funny, it's in their anniversary post too and is sending me.

Also, 'having no option but to do nothing' - what do you think the rest of us have been doing throughout these lockdowns? How did it take her 3 lockdowns and multiple weekend roundups (and 10 threads on here since 2020 started) to realize that perhaps she shouldn't feel pressured to be posting her 'exciting weekend' to her followers during a global pandemic? I wouldn't begrudge a few activities if she remained covid safe, genuinely, but jesus...

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That picture of Phil in the coat is so funny, it's in their anniversary post too and is sending me.

Also, 'having no option but to do nothing' - what do you think the rest of us have been doing throughout these lockdowns? How did it take her 3 lockdowns and multiple weekend roundups (and 10 threads on here since 2020 started) to realize that perhaps she shouldn't feel pressured to be posting her 'exciting weekend' to her followers during a global pandemic? I wouldn't begrudge a few activities if she remained covid safe, genuinely, but jesus...
I honestly think the most exciting thing Mr SSW & I have done on a weekend since last March is the Sunday neither of us could be bothered cooking so we went for Sunday lunch at the local pub (when I say local I mean can be seen from our bedroom window down the road local, not Helga local).

Reactions: 10
Also I donated to AND shared Harry’s (the dog) page for his op and I didn’t get a card #sob
I genuinely think that Helen thought by sharing the page to her followers (a couple of times lol), they would hit their target and she wouldn't have to donate a penny.

Good on you, you're a better friend than Helen and you don't even bleeping know them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can you still go to the pub during lockdown? I also think that Helga puts everything on credit and probably doesn't have ready available cash to donate.. Maybe even taken a bank holiday on her mortgage?

Reactions: 10
View attachment 386275

Has she only just realised that there's a pandemic going on?
Absolutely no words. It’s genuinely like she’s just realised there’s a pandemic on and oh, now we all can’t do anything. Join the club we’ve all been a part of since March!!! She is really is as thick (literally and figuratively) as a lump of lard.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank you for the recap @Lunamoon2

the way she nearly vibrated off her chair when she thought Fiwl was getting into the chocolate! Either it was a terrible joke or she is actually like that, be either way it was so uncomfortable to watch 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Let’s face it, if she isn’t willing to spend money on her own dogs health (not getting them spayed after god knows how many phantom pregnancies) she’s not going to give a tit about someone else’s dog.

also while on the subject of dogs... going back on the dogs not wanting to go for walks, mine does this too. Trust me, I did the desensitisation training from when he was a puppy, training classes and tried different types of harnesses/collars but he just doesn’t like going out but once he’s out the house he loves it.

Reactions: 16
"not much to do at the moment"

Yeah, there hasn't been for the past year. Has she only just noticed that lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really wish she’d take this pandemic seriously. I tested positive for COVID-19 this week, I’m younger than Helen and it’s not pissing around. I’ve barely been able to move today with the muscle ache and my chest is incredibly tight and painful. Stay home, influence people to do the right thing, don’t willy nilly go out for outfit pictures - no one I think is comparing their lives to others at the moment because we’re all inside trying to stay safe.....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I really wish she’d take this pandemic seriously. I tested positive for COVID-19 this week, I’m younger than Helen and it’s not pissing around. I’ve barely been able to move today with the muscle ache and my chest is incredibly tight and painful. Stay home, influence people to do the right thing, don’t willy nilly go out for outfit pictures - no one I think is comparing their lives to others at the moment because we’re all inside trying to stay safe.....
Hope you feel better soon

Can you still go to the pub during lockdown?
No they’re all shut, was back in September/October when I went.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.