Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be put away to gather dust until 6 months from now when she decides that she needddsssssss to redo the orffice (aka spend more money to buy more junk to try and rectify her tit setup) because shes just sooo much more productive there and neeedssss a PROPA place to juss hunker down n work ya know?? then she'll find some random use for it again (excel spreadsheets on the go, anyone???)
Surprised she doesn't use a cuter spread sheet software / fallen down the rabbit hole of organization. I love notion & ticktick

I can’t even hate watch her now, she kinda repulses me. No redeeming qualities and her vlogs make her look like a terrible terrible person. And she edits herself like that!!

is anyone calling her out for not donating to that dog yet?
And that she hasn't addressed Kats father's passing .. at all haha

Ive had to come on here and speak about this too after watching the vlog.
My husband bought me an ipad for Christmas after saving for it, following repeated closures of his business throughout the year- he said he was so proud of being able to get it for me and I treasure it so much after making my last iPad last 8 years somehow!

He saw the vlog with me and just said “oh” when he saw all the iPad tit. He said it actually made him feel tit to watch someone just drop nearly a grand like that when he has saved so hard for mine. Whilst he works so hard day in day out, and she does what... ?
She didn't even know the name of the software , she was fumbling to say it and wasn't even sure if she has said it right 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Impulsively leaving your house to pick up a brand new iPad is a whole new level of ignorance. One can only imagine what it's like to be so tone deaf that you'd think nothing of sharing that kind of "content" in this climate. As for grinning maniacally at strangers in the street until they smile back... Jesus Christ she is truly self absorbed. Could it be that people don't feel like smiling right now, Helen? It is beyond pathetic that an almost 30 year old can't manage to remove herself from her influencer bubble and take a look at what people are going through right now. I am utterly disgusted by her pure selfishness. STAY. THE duck. HOME.

Reactions: 47
I still can't get over how she was so desperate to get an iPad there and then, that she waddles straight off to Argos to get it. She really couldn't stay at home and make do with the other iPads she owns?

She's quick to drop 5k on a sofa and almost 1k on an iPad but is yet to make a donation to her best mates dog fund. I'm still cringing at them calling her his "famous fairy godmother" 🤢 The way she's spending this whole pandemic, she could have paid for 4 dogs to have their legs done!

That video just highlighted her childish behaviour, her constant fat shaming Fil, her inability to do anything alone and just shows how entitled she is. Her catchphrase is "I want! I want!".
Someone should comment about donating her old iPads to low-income families who really need them to help their children complete their schoolwork. I seriously doubt she'll actually do it though, probably just "look into it"... ugh.

Reactions: 42
He saw the vlog with me and just said “oh” when he saw all the iPad tit. He said it actually made him feel tit to watch someone just drop nearly a grand like that when he has saved so hard for mine. Whilst he works so hard day in day out, and she does what... ?
This makes me so sad, that her video made your husband feel crappy. She’s dropped a grand on a credit card (lets face it there is no way she has savings :rolleyes: ) while he worked and saved to buy you something amazing because he loves you. He has you, he has love, he has integrity and a work ethic and he knows the value of things. All of which is a million times better than being able to wrack up a bit more debt because you are a shallow, lonely sad act whose only sense of self worth comes from buying stuff. Go and give him a big cuddle and tell him that🤗.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
And all the comments on her YouTube asking her to “share her procreate journey”🤢

Guys, get on Skillshare- your time will be spent in a lot more of a worthwhile whilst supporting creators who actually take time and effort to make relevant content.

This makes me so sad, that her video made your husband feel crappy. She’s dropped a grand on a credit card (lets face it there is no way she has savings :rolleyes: ) while he worked and saved to buy you something amazing because he loves you. He has you, he has love, he has integrity and a work ethic and he knows the value of things. All of which is a million times better than being able to wrack up a bit more debt because you are a shallow, lonely sad act whose only sense of self worth comes from buying stuff. Go and give him a big cuddle and tell him that🤗.
thank you this is such a lovely comment xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Out again what a surprise 🙄

She's so bleeping weird. Leave people alone Helga.

View attachment 385278

There's talks of much stricter lockdown rules coming into effect soon, and that could mean that we will have to wear masks out in public and will only be allowed out for very limited reasons - no doubt Helga will ignore that and continue to do her 3 walks, 50 errands and 5 friend meet ups a day 🙄

View attachment 385266
(New profile pic anyone? 🤣)
She’s a maniac, people probably don’t smile back because they are terrified of encouraging contact with someone unstable.

And all the comments on her YouTube asking her to “share her procreate journey”🤢

Guys, get on Skillshare- your time will be spent in a lot more of a worthwhile whilst supporting creators who actually take time and effort to make relevant content.

thank you this is such a lovely comment xx
You are welcome.

And yes to Skillshare!

Reactions: 9
I completely agree. It feels so good buying something, for yourself or a loved one, when you know you've truly worked hard and saved for it.

Helen does not appreciate the value of things at all. She 'treats' herself constantly that the word has lost all meaning.

Reactions: 18
I completely agree. It feels so good buying something, for yourself or a loved one, when you know you've truly worked hard and saved for it.

Helen does not appreciate the value of things at all. She 'treats' herself constantly that the word has lost all meaning.
But yet hasn't donated a cent to her "friends."
Hasnt addressed the death of her friends family member to the global pandemic that ruined her 30th birthday

Reactions: 16
That's it isn't it. Lack of awareness of other people and their needs. It's Helen all over. She does it with Fil, her Mum, all of her friends. She can't for one second contemplate that this isn't the Helen show.

I give a small smile to people sometimes when I'm out on a walk. If they don't smile back I don't care 🙂🤷

Reactions: 22
But yet hasn't donated a cent to her "friends."
Hasnt addressed the death of her friends family member to the global pandemic that ruined her 30th birthday
Genuinely wouldn't be surprised if she's had a fall out with Kat. I bet Kat called her out for constantly going out, being a selfish twit etc.

Reactions: 14
Wonder what Helen is up to today, it's her anniversary with Phil so I hope they're being responsible with their celebrating (unlike the bday hotel trip)

(I remember the date bc it's also my bday today. I am having a very uneventful day, haven't really seen anyone (granddad and friend dropped off gifts so saw them from a distance), and am about to take a wild trip to the dentist. Almost wish I didn't give a duck about rules so I could do something but alas).
Belated birthday wishes @rivers

Ive had to come on here and speak about this too after watching the vlog.
My husband bought me an ipad for Christmas after saving for it, following repeated closures of his business throughout the year- he said he was so proud of being able to get it for me and I treasure it so much after making my last iPad last 8 years somehow!

Tell him the evil Trollz think he’s lovely for his gesture and we all think Helga is a massive nob. She’ll probably end up breaking hers before long anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you! ❤

Small side note: is Skillshare worthwhile? I was considering joining whilst I'm looking for work but was worried it would end being a waste of money.

That's it isn't it. Lack of awareness of other people and their needs. It's Helen all over. She does it with Fil, her Mum, all of her friends. She can't for one second contemplate that this isn't the Helen show.

I give a small smile to people sometimes when I'm out on a walk. If they don't smile back I don't care 🙂🤷
I think this actually hits the nail on the head, it feels like that's something she would take as a personal attack rather than them simply not smiling. It must be exhausting to live like that

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Completely irrelevant to Helen but on the topic of skillshare and online learning, LinkedIn learning is also really good! We had recommended courses to take on there while I was at uni as extra learning, I found they made a massive difference for me, and they have a whole month free trial! I learned a lot of animation principles with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That iPad will be put down soon, never to be picked up again. Just like her skates (buT THe weaTHeR). Maybe she should talk to her therapist about impulsive buying??
If she really wanted to get back into something she’s literally never spoken about before, like @luckyblue said use pencil and paper. It’s also insulting for her to go on about how hard this year has been for influencers and that little speech she did about how people are loosing jobs and dying...but then show herself travelling into the city to collect an expensive iPad she spontaneously decided to buy during lockdown lmao. I don’t doubt she’s been thinking about it for a while, but this new hobby won’t last long.
she’ll find learning digital art too hard and find out that it needs constant work to improve skill and give up like she does with everything else.
Editing as an afterthought - I studied fine art at uni, I only use traditional mediums though so know nothing about digital but it’s a skill you need to constantly be having a go at to get good. A previous poster (page 2 of this threat) spoke about their years of effort to get engagement on their own art. It’s hard and it’s takes years to build up an audience, Helen will not be able to put that level of work in and alas her iPad Pro will become a distance memory of 2021
i have bought some skates (not because of you helga) and alot of the skating community ive found on instagram are using their garages and kitchens to practice during these wet and cold months. She has no excuse

Reactions: 11
So she’s had you get another iPad because she wants to go back to drawing....what about a pencil and paper? I reckon she’s got an Argos card and just got it in that because she simply must buy things. But she will make a donation for Josies dog....
During the drum set talk(cos Helen wants one and that will be another hobby she forgets about) she reminded me so much of someone....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
My husband would put me in the bin of i demanded stupid expensive tit every birthday of Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The drum kit thing is enraging, she just got a switch for Christmas. She just bought an iPad for art. Before that it was the skates. She never actually gets good at any of these hobbies she just moves to the next one. Her New Years resolution should’ve been to focus all her spare time into one hobby and see how much she improves. That’s also content for a year, I love progress videos like that.

Reactions: 31
I’ve been a lurker here sometimes (tattle has been wild during this pandemic and I struggle to keep up with a toddler 😂) but I spotted this earlier on Instagram. Now forgive me if I am wrong but how can she like this when she isn’t isolated or away from loved ones?? She has no idea what it’s really like going through this and doesn’t follow the rules 😒

Reactions: 19
Thank you! ❤

Small side note: is Skillshare worthwhile? I was considering joining whilst I'm looking for work but was worried it would end being a waste of money.

I think this actually hits the nail on the head, it feels like that's something she would take as a personal attack rather than them simply not smiling. It must be exhausting to live like that
I use skillshare and when the trial runs out I cancel and use another email ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The drum kit thing is enraging, she just got a switch for Christmas. She just bought an iPad for art. Before that it was the skates. She never actually gets good at any of these hobbies she just moves to the next one. Her New Years resolution should’ve been to focus all her spare time into one hobby and see how much she improves. That’s also content for a year, I love progress videos like that.
My sister does something similar will try something new, spend a fortune on stuff for it and then move onto something else very quickly. Its like having the same gear ppl who are well into the hobby use makes you good or something.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.