Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curious when Marc and her ended...
She seriously has spent no time alone. Grace and Andy were practically living with her all last Christmas and then boom, Phil moved in.

I put the video on when I was meal prepping and omg.. guys. Okay firstly I did more in the half hour of passively watching than she did that entire week but.. whatever.
I just am so frustrated. I got a galaxy S6 lte, it took me MONTHS to save for HALF of it and for Christmas my entire family chipped in on the other half. I researched the alternative and the one thing that hindered me from purchasing is that procreate isn't on Andriod and there are soooo many procreate resources / tutorials. I can't believe she can decide that day she wants a large iPad pro. I actually walked (not waddled that way she would) up to my boyfriend and expressed how i felt gutted about her iPad purchase. He replied that she is probably in massive amounts of debt. Do you all think she's in credit card debt?
(She opened her iPad and immediately said she wanted an electronic drum kit.. I'm sure 2020 was very hard on her.)

Reactions: 40
Out of all of the pictures of her last year and the 9 she posted of her and Fil, I actually really like this look on her.

She actually gives off the rock n roll vibezzz she claims to have!
God Fil is a proper unfortunate looking chap isn't he? His lips particularly just gross me out. I wonder what he looks like without facial hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do you all think she's in credit card debt?
I honestly don't know. I find it really shocking that she can sustain her lifestyle as an "influencer" churning out the tit she does, especially given her low engagement. She's hardly a big name, let's be honest.

God Fil is a proper unfortunate looking chap isn't he? His lips particularly just gross me out. I wonder what he looks like without facial hair.
I know this is harsh as duck but his mouth reminds me of that shot of Peter Sutcliffe driving his van on those documentaries. 😐

Edit. Just watched a bit of the vlog and she's soooo David Brent. It's painful.

Also a thought from over Christmas, I'm really disappointed that Robbie Knox went for one of his walks with her and bigged her up. I thought he was a nice, normal guy. I can only assume that he either hasn't watched any of her recent stuff, or he's turned into (or always was, maybe) a YouTube dick head as well 🤷‍♂️

Last edit, I promise! - I can't stand her fat shaming Phil. She's projecting to duck,the stupid cow. Part of me thinks the forced "bickering" is to make them seem like more of a couple.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Does she write the captions on his car page? I’m reading them in her voice.

Reactions: 7
@Nopesorry123, I know that’s it’s easier said than done but don’t let a wanker like Helen get to you. She might appear to have money to buy whatever she wants but that’s all she has. Her life is boring and nothing satisfies her or makes her happy - she never appreciates what she has and it’s never enough. What a miserable existence, her lack of peace, contentment and integrity oozes off her for the world to see. There’s no way of knowing her financial situation but I suspect she has a lot of credit card debt - I think a lot of influencers and reality stars are in that situation. I don’t see how Helen can spend the way she does and not be in debt. Her weekly food bill alone could probably feed a family of five.

@Lunamoon22 brilliant video summary as always. I will try and summon up the energy to watch it at some point today so I can add my comments 😆 .

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I still can't get over how she was so desperate to get an iPad there and then, that she waddles straight off to Argos to get it. She really couldn't stay at home and make do with the other iPads she owns?

She's quick to drop 5k on a sofa and almost 1k on an iPad but is yet to make a donation to her best mates dog fund. I'm still cringing at them calling her his "famous fairy godmother" 🤢 The way she's spending this whole pandemic, she could have paid for 4 dogs to have their legs done!

That video just highlighted her childish behaviour, her constant fat shaming Fil, her inability to do anything alone and just shows how entitled she is. Her catchphrase is "I want! I want!".

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I can’t even hate watch her now, she kinda repulses me. No redeeming qualities and her vlogs make her look like a terrible terrible person. And she edits herself like that!!

is anyone calling her out for not donating to that dog yet?

Reactions: 34
I still can't get over how she was so desperate to get an iPad there and then, that she waddles straight off to Argos to get it. She really couldn't stay at home and make do with the other iPads she owns?
Even if she was insistent on ‘needing’ a new iPad she could have had it delivered, there’s no need to go out to Argos to buy it. The fact that she can’t wait a few days for a home delivery really highlights how she uses shopping to make herself feel good and how she can’t just ‘be‘ for even a day. It’s just another way of using consumption to deal with her miserable life - she eats her feelings, she shops her feelings, she boozes away her feelings.

And she can’t be on her own for five minutes, hence the constant ‘essential’ shopping trips. I’m sure that in part all the going to shops is so she can go and chew the ear off some unfortunate retail worker because she’s incapable of dealing with her own company.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I still can’t believe she didn’t even donate anything for that dog but bought a new iPad like it was nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: 47
In her latest vlog you can clearly see she is gaining and on top of that wearing baggy clothes she looks like a bleeping ogre with a wig (lol almost felt guilty writing that because poor ogres getting compared with this obnoxious woman, sorry shrek❤).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
why does she have people coming over to fix minor things in her house during lockdown..

Reactions: 30
That iPad will be put down soon, never to be picked up again. Just like her skates (buT THe weaTHeR). Maybe she should talk to her therapist about impulsive buying??
If she really wanted to get back into something she’s literally never spoken about before, like @luckyblue said use pencil and paper. It’s also insulting for her to go on about how hard this year has been for influencers and that little speech she did about how people are loosing jobs and dying...but then show herself travelling into the city to collect an expensive iPad she spontaneously decided to buy during lockdown lmao. I don’t doubt she’s been thinking about it for a while, but this new hobby won’t last long.
she’ll find learning digital art too hard and find out that it needs constant work to improve skill and give up like she does with everything else.
Editing as an afterthought - I studied fine art at uni, I only use traditional mediums though so know nothing about digital but it’s a skill you need to constantly be having a go at to get good. A previous poster (page 2 of this threat) spoke about their years of effort to get engagement on their own art. It’s hard and it’s takes years to build up an audience, Helen will not be able to put that level of work in and alas her iPad Pro will become a distance memory of 2021

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I pondered for a couple weeks about buying a coffee machine for myself. I've wanted one for years and struggled with myself about spending 40 quid on one and she just throws money away on a bleeping ipad when she already has a heap!

Reactions: 26
Curious when Marc and her ended...
She seriously has spent no time alone. Grace and Andy were practically living with her all last Christmas and then boom, Phil moved in.

I put the video on when I was meal prepping and omg.. guys. Okay firstly I did more in the half hour of passively watching than she did that entire week but.. whatever.
I just am so frustrated. I got a galaxy S6 lte, it took me MONTHS to save for HALF of it and for Christmas my entire family chipped in on the other half. I researched the alternative and the one thing that hindered me from purchasing is that procreate isn't on Andriod and there are soooo many procreate resources / tutorials. I can't believe she can decide that day she wants a large iPad pro. I actually walked (not waddled that way she would) up to my boyfriend and expressed how i felt gutted about her iPad purchase. He replied that she is probably in massive amounts of debt. Do you all think she's in credit card debt?
(She opened her iPad and immediately said she wanted an electronic drum kit.. I'm sure 2020 was very hard on her.)
Ive had to come on here and speak about this too after watching the vlog.
My husband bought me an ipad for Christmas after saving for it, following repeated closures of his business throughout the year- he said he was so proud of being able to get it for me and I treasure it so much after making my last iPad last 8 years somehow!

He saw the vlog with me and just said “oh” when he saw all the iPad tit. He said it actually made him feel tit to watch someone just drop nearly a grand like that when he has saved so hard for mine. Whilst he works so hard day in day out, and she does what... ?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
That iPad will be put down soon, never to be picked up again. Just like her skates (buT THe weaTHeR). Maybe she should talk to her therapist about impulsive buying??
If she really wanted to get back into something she’s literally never spoken about before, like @luckyblue said use pencil and paper. It’s also insulting for her to go on about how hard this year has been for influencers and that little speech she did about how people are loosing jobs and dying...but then show herself travelling into the city to collect an expensive iPad she spontaneously decided to buy during lockdown lmao. I don’t doubt she’s been thinking about it for a while, but this new hobby won’t last long.
she’ll find learning digital art too hard and find out that it needs constant work to improve skill and give up like she does with everything else.
Editing as an afterthought - I studied fine art at uni, I only use traditional mediums though so know nothing about digital but it’s a skill you need to constantly be having a go at to get good. A previous poster (page 2 of this threat) spoke about their years of effort to get engagement on their own art. It’s hard and it’s takes years to build up an audience, Helen will not be able to put that level of work in and alas her iPad Pro will become a distance memory of 2021
Yesssss! This is exactly the thing, because there are parts of digital art that are more convenient (ie. layers, colour selectors, being able to erase very specific things without affecting the whole piece) people think it’s easy to make good digital art. It’s not. She will have fun with that stuff for a while, and then realise you still have to learn certain principles and techniques for it to be anything more than a very expensive doodle.
Like many others here, I got my ipad as a gift. My parents saved the money for my 21st and I SO THOROUGHLY researched before buying. I thought about using the money for so many other things, before realising if I didn’t buy the iPad with this specific money, I would never buy it myself as I find making big purchases very difficult. I ended up buying a secondhand one and using the rest of the money for other things. Instead of buying a brand new iPad with the smallest storage, I got one of the largest for the same price by going secondhand. This is what annoys the tit out of me, not only did she not have to think about spending the money, she didn’t even research to get the very best she could with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Out again what a surprise 🙄

She's so bleeping weird. Leave people alone Helga.

View attachment 385278

There's talks of much stricter lockdown rules coming into effect soon, and that could mean that we will have to wear masks out in public and will only be allowed out for very limited reasons - no doubt Helga will ignore that and continue to do her 3 walks, 50 errands and 5 friend meet ups a day 🙄

View attachment 385266
(New profile pic anyone? 🤣)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It will be put away to gather dust until 6 months from now when she decides that she needddsssssss to redo the orffice (aka spend more money to buy more junk to try and rectify her tit setup) because shes just sooo much more productive there and neeedssss a PROPA place to juss hunker down n work ya know?? then she'll find some random use for it again (excel spreadsheets on the go, anyone???)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.