Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

All of the lipstick talk reminded me of this video. She was actually a different person, her accent and voice in general are so different, the way she talks about not wanting expensive lipsticks. She probably never imagined she’d become the queen of overconsumption she is today.

Reactions: 23

All of the lipstick talk reminded me of this video. She was actually a different person, her accent and voice in general are so different, the way she talks about not wanting expensive lipsticks. She probably never imagined she’d become the queen of overconsumption she is today.
Amazing how theres no stupid cockney accent. She seems more mature in this video than now lmao

Reactions: 22
This is when I liked watching her. She wasn't up herself, she seemed really normal. Bit dim so nothing has changed there but honest, you know?

Reactions: 17
I'm blocked by her so rarely catch up on her antics but I've just checked out her Instagram and the 2nd pic 😂😂😂😂 is she actually still pretending to be a size 14??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder what Helen is up to today, it's her anniversary with Phil so I hope they're being responsible with their celebrating (unlike the bday hotel trip)

(I remember the date bc it's also my bday today. I am having a very uneventful day, haven't really seen anyone (granddad and friend dropped off gifts so saw them from a distance), and am about to take a wild trip to the dentist. Almost wish I didn't give a duck about rules so I could do something but alas).

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wonder what Helen is up to today, it's her anniversary with Phil so I hope they're being responsible with their celebrating (unlike the bday hotel trip)

(I remember the date bc it's also my bday today. I am having a very uneventful day, haven't really seen anyone (granddad and friend dropped off gifts so saw them from a distance), and am about to take a wild trip to the dentist. Almost wish I didn't give a duck about rules so I could do something but alas).
Happy Birthday 🎂 I know it's a tit way to spend it but hopefully next year you can make up for it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy birthday @rivers! Helen's probably on a birthday boat as we speak 🤣

I forgot it was Kirby Egg and Jelly Belly's anniversary! I think it's safe to assume that they're out hoping around various different takeaway venues today and an outing wouldn't be complete without popping into Waitrose 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Now she’s posting inspirational quotes 🙄

Yes this is incredibly hard, even harder for people who have been following the rules for 9 months already with no end in sight. Because literally everything is shut because up to now you’ve been incapable of staying home. Shove your quote up your fat arse you nob.

Reactions: 28

Happy Birthday 😬🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy Birthday @rivers. Hope you’ve managed to do something nice with today and the dentist wasn’t too horrid.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy birthday @rivers !
I would say without a doubt in my mind that Helen is breaking rules today. She’s probably justifying it in her mind that it’s a “special day” as if other people didn’t have special days in the past year too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Happy Birthday @rivers I hope you had nice moments for it 🥳

I'm sure Helga and Egg are currently wankered and crawling around on the floor 'dancing' to her songs whilst asking each other if they're okay every 5 seconds

'do you like it Fil?'
'Yeah I like it'
'it's cool innit? Do you like it?
'Yeah it's well cool, I like it'
'do you like......' fade out into forever...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Happy Birthday!! 🍰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Looks like she’s still drinking, even when on antidepressants.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’m literally four minutes into the vlog and I can’t watch it anymore. It’s so set up, I can’t deal. Proper acts up for the camera. Knew she hadn’t donated money for that dog too. She said she will... but sharing it is probably enough for her.

Reactions: 18
Their acting is painful
lol @ her saying she's shared the dog's gofundme a 'few' times on her story...she means twice...months apart right
also double lol @ her admitting she hasn't even donated yet
horrible person

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Their acting is painful
lol @ her saying she's shared the dog's gofundme a 'few' times on her story...she means twice...months apart right
also double lol @ her admitting she hasn't even donated yet
horrible person
I would never share a fundraising page without having already donated myself. What the actual duck ???

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Their whole dinner conversation was weird. I did a little snort when she said he was a good writer cuz all I could think was EARA THO!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.