Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not heard her say once that she needs to work on her own failings.. ie. selfishness, arrogance etc. It's just a lot of ' I need to love me more and not care what people say'
Is that not her whole brand anyway?! Takes way too many photos of the same outfit cos she was feeling herself and then deletes any comments that challenge her about anything at all.. I mean, if that is what Helen wants out of therapy she shouldn't waste her 'well deserved and hard earned' money

Reactions: 24
Interesting that's she's complaining about the comments which were criticising her on her covidiot actions, her damaging comments about mental health and her actions when she blamed and bad mouthed a hair colour company for her own mistakes.... These things are harmful to others and she is responsible for the content she puts out there, which means that she will get comments when she does idiot tit.

She didn't want to admit that she went to London when it was in tier 4, she even said herself that if she knew what she was doing was wrong then she wouldn't have said anything about going at all - NOT THAT SHE WOULDN'T HAVE GONE! She got praised for being open and honest, but that was after she deleted a tit ton of comments to try and hide it, but then realised that she didn't have any content and really wanted to show off her new hair so she had to "admit" that she fucked up but still blamed the government for making everything soooooo confusing whilst she previously preached to people how she knows the rules and never breaks them.

2020 showed me that she's a big fat liar. She will lie about the dumbest tit and blame everyone else but herself. I can't find sympathy for her because she has endangered so many lives with her actions, yet doesn't think she's done a single thing wrong, it's just all the "Sharon's and Karen's" being upset over nothing. She wouldn't dare say that Kat's covid comments about people need to stay at home on IG, was her being a Sharon or Karen - so why is it different when people point out that she should be staying at home? As someone who's apparently soooo against labels and having society putting everyone into a box, she's bleeping pathetic.

She just wants people to kiss her arse constantly, but from her London trip it just made it very clear that the majority of audience she has are just as idiotic and belong in the "covid is a conspiracy" / "anti masker" section.

She said she wants people to tell her criticising comments in a nicer way - well just as you aren't responsible for how we take your content, we aren't responsible for how you read a bleeping comment Helen. You delete the most non-attacking comments because you read them as being negative. You delete thread conversation because points that have been made were true and you can't face the truth. Your years of deleting comments have only lead to people coming to gossip sites and just look how many threads we've got through just in the last year.

It's hilarious that someone who constantly preaches "do whatever the duck you like, don't let people tell you what to do" admitting that she desperately tries to POLICE people's comments because she only wanted the arse licking ones and couldn't handle criticism on a platform where her "JOB" is solely based on people judging her and having and opinion on her. Absolutely bleeping pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I've seen the way she replies to people who try to put things nicely. It isn't nice.

What Helen and influencers like her fail to realise is that self care is actually owning up to your faults and mistakes. Genuinely. Saying that was selfish of me. Or that was thoughtless of me.

'Mum didn't like where we went for her birthday and I felt bad because I realised I had made her do what I wanted to do. Next year I'm going to ask her what SHE wants'

It doesn't mean you're a bad person, we all have faults. But until you can recognise your damaging behaviours you will never get better. And you will always be looking externally for both happiness and validation. And even the slightest hiccup will cause you to go on the defensive.

I hope her therapist isn't afraid to pull any punches tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her therapist is going to have their work cut out for them. Although she’ll probably stop going when she works out that therapy isn’t about blaming everyone and everything else for her problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20210109-192349.png

🤣 She's so proud of this it's hilarious.

I'd rather be a Sharon asking about sausage rolls than a Helen - someone who puts other people's lives in danger, refuses to wear a mask, never washes her hands after going to the toilet, goes on 15 holidays and 100 shopping trips, non social distancing parties and hugging every fucker in sight during a pandemic because she's a bleep who can't stay at home 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
I reckon her therapy sessions will coax the real feelings out of her... they’ll def delve into her relationship history and will crack on something when they talk about her marriage ending. And her weight issues when it comes to self esteem. She won’t admit any of that of course but you never know it might turn the tide if they hit the nail on the head

• Heart
Reactions: 15
By the looks of it they are driving down the motorway...where are they off to infect.
You are only allowed to go for excersise in your nearby area.

Reactions: 16
Her photo of her hair straightened - it is so fried! Do people really heat style their hair everyday like these influencers?

By the looks of it they are driving down the motorway...where are they off to infect.
FOR duck SAKE WOMAN. STAY HOME OR STAY LOCAL.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She obviously wrote the caption
1610224279761.png

• Haha
I'm trying to hard to locate that road as it looks so familiar :ROFLMAO:
1610224358111.png

1610224384583.png

There are a few spots down the A11 towards Mildenhall that look identical to that (pic above is one of them). I've been driving the google map car down the road to try find the exact bridge but I can't so god knows where they are but they're definitely miles away from where they should be....HOME!!! Even if they're just taking his car for a drive it's unnecessary! If they get into a crash or whatever, the NHS have better things to deal with - thats the whole point of staying home

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Her banter is absolute dog tit haha what makes it worse is she thinks she’s hilarious.

Reactions: 25
I'm trying to hard to locate that road as it looks so familiar :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 380658
View attachment 380660
There are a few spots down the A11 towards Mildenhall that look identical to that (pic above is one of them). I've been driving the google map car down the road to try find the exact bridge but I can't so god knows where they are but they're definitely miles away from where they should be....HOME!!! Even if they're just taking his car for a drive it's unnecessary! If they get into a crash or whatever, the NHS have better things to deal with - thats the whole point of staying home
Can't wait for her to claim that they've only gone 2 mins down the road which is just 30 mins but really it's about 40 minutes away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bare with me here, cos I don't bleeping understand where the stigma comes from.

If I broke my arm, I'd be in visible pain.
If have a visible cast, visible injures. Everyone can look at me and sympathise that it's sore and I'm hurt. I'll need physio, or maybe some other care. People accept that.

But when you tell them you're hurt on the inside, in your mind, nah. No belief.

Another thing that fucks me off, is the folk who cry and shout that they have various mental health issues for the sympathy (good luck) actually don't have those issues and it makes it harder for people who do to get help. Ie, person A is 'boohoo me', but people realise its bollocks and person B with real issues isn't believed.

As you can probably tell, I got my own issues, the usual recipe of anxiety, depression and a bit of PTSD thrown in.

I rarely talk about it tbh, and when I do I'm usually pretty flippant but this cow has seriously fucked me off

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 380536

🤣 She's so proud of this it's hilarious.

I'd rather be a Sharon asking about sausage rolls than a Helen - someone who puts other people's lives in danger, refuses to wear a mask, never washes her hands after going to the toilet, goes on 15 holidays and 100 shopping trips, non social distancing parties and hugging every fucker in sight during a pandemic because she's a bleep who can't stay at home 🙄

Not Helga thinking she's well quirky and witty for ''creating'' Sharons by describing... Karens. She's so daft I s2g

Reactions: 20
Wheeyyyy, after ages on the site I've finally thought of a worthy thread title😂 I'm proud

Ugh why is she incapable at staying home? Her job doesn't even require her to go out.

But no, she's off down the motorway with her covid breath

Reactions: 23
Interesting that's she's complaining about the comments which were criticising her on her covidiot actions, her damaging comments about mental health and her actions when she blamed and bad mouthed a hair colour company for her own mistakes.... These things are harmful to others and she is responsible for the content she puts out there, which means that she will get comments when she does idiot tit.

She didn't want to admit that she went to London when it was in tier 4, she even said herself that if she knew what she was doing was wrong then she wouldn't have said anything about going at all - NOT THAT SHE WOULDN'T HAVE GONE! She got praised for being open and honest, but that was after she deleted a tit ton of comments to try and hide it, but then realised that she didn't have any content and really wanted to show off her new hair so she had to "admit" that she fucked up but still blamed the government for making everything soooooo confusing whilst she previously preached to people how she knows the rules and never breaks them.

2020 showed me that she's a big fat liar. She will lie about the dumbest tit and blame everyone else but herself. I can't find sympathy for her because she has endangered so many lives with her actions, yet doesn't think she's done a single thing wrong, it's just all the "Sharon's and Karen's" being upset over nothing. She wouldn't dare say that Kat's covid comments about people need to stay at home on IG, was her being a Sharon or Karen - so why is it different when people point out that she should be staying at home? As someone who's apparently soooo against labels and having society putting everyone into a box, she's bleeping pathetic.

She just wants people to kiss her arse constantly, but from her London trip it just made it very clear that the majority of audience she has are just as idiotic and belong in the "covid is a conspiracy" / "anti masker" section.

She said she wants people to tell her criticising comments in a nicer way - well just as you aren't responsible for how we take your content, we aren't responsible for how you read a bleeping comment Helen. You delete the most non-attacking comments because you read them as being negative. You delete thread conversation because points that have been made were true and you can't face the truth. Your years of deleting comments have only lead to people coming to gossip sites and just look how many threads we've got through just in the last year.

It's hilarious that someone who constantly preaches "do whatever the duck you like, don't let people tell you what to do" admitting that she desperately tries to POLICE people's comments because she only wanted the arse licking ones and couldn't handle criticism on a platform where her "JOB" is solely based on people judging her and having and opinion on her. Absolutely bleeping pathetic.
Yeah but how could she have not said anything when her job is posting pictures of her own face and her hair is a foot longer than it should be

Her photo of her hair straightened - it is so fried! Do people really heat style their hair everyday like these influencers?
Once you stop using heat you don't have to haha. I stopped using heat at the start of lockdown and my hair has NEVER looked better, I keep asking my boyfriend to run his finger through my hair haha

Reactions: 7
It’s the NDR near the Norwich north entrance

View attachment 380658
View attachment 380660
[/QUOTE]
I

Sorry didn’t mean to reply so badly :oops: was trying to say where it was...

the mental health statement she made was terrible, it sets it back to how people used to view it..

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.