Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was watching another YouTubers video and they mentioned that when you work in social media you look for a 10% engagement rate to monitor success, across any of the platforms. So if you have 50,000 followers you want 5000 views or likes on each post, as a minimum.
I see you watch Smokey Glow 😉

Reactions: 4
Catch my eyes rolling all the way to the back of my skull as another influencer teaches themselves how to draw to make money off crappy prints. Meanwhile, I have to fight tooth and nail for any sort of engagement on IG and Twittee for my art, not to mention commission work. I spend 15 years honing my skills for peanuts, meanwhile Helga will sell out some stupid doodle with one of her generic "don't care what other people say!!!!” slogans on it 🙄 not salty at alllll lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Didn't Helen say she hated this word like 2 days ago... Awkward.
I thought this might be some new venture by Grace, but it's the lady who does her fillers (sorry I'm late to the party!). Just scrolled through and I know that if you can't say anything nice, you shouldn't say anything at all, and each to their own, but omg.. One of the before and after pictures looks like they've been mutilated.

I must admit the non-surgical nose jobs always amaze me though!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Cute and modest!
Sorry if that's already been posted, i'm still catching up on posts from Vlogmas 😂
Is this really how she sees herself? A spindly, fresh-faced gal with super thick hair?

View attachment 380400 View attachment 380404
!
@boo5432 it was Smokey Glow. Like you, the minute she said it, I thought of Helen. I found it really interesting and it's a really easy way to assess how well someone's channel is doing. I have no idea how much money YouTubers need to make to be able to do do it as a full time job but Helen can't be making that much from YouTube? Adsense is unreliable (loads of people must skip adverts), she never has a sponsor and she doesn't seem to do much sponsored/affiliate content. Getting sent free stuff doesn't pay the bills it just helps you accumulate stuff. I reckon loads of influencers have a lot of credit card debt and can see Helen being in that situation.
She does work with sky tv and those jbl speakers. Tropiciana green juice etc. Haircurlers. Those razors etc. Asos ambassador. She's had quite a few good paid partnerships recently. It's not fair!!

Reactions: 6
I've always thought that too from the before and after pics but then Anastasia Kingsnorth had one and now looks like she has a prosthetic nose...
It can be deceiving aswell not saying this for all about filler technicians but from the side and very different from the front! Also the filler will merge into the bridge causing the nose to widen!!! I know someone who had it and she was continuously needing it dissolves and redone. Apologies as my comment is not Helen related at all 🤣

Reactions: 8
It’s 11th Jan and Helen has posted 1 video since 27th Dec... and hardly any stories. This is her job? We’re in a lockdown, what could possibly be taking up her time?

Besides all of her illegal shenanigans.

Reactions: 27
She does work with sky tv and those jbl speakers. Tropiciana green juice etc. Haircurlers. Those razors etc. Asos ambassador. She's had quite a few good paid partnerships recently. It's not fair!!
You’re right, I remember all those now. I must have blocked it out as so much of the content she does, including with her partnerships, is so grim 😂.

I‘ve deleted Instagram so I can’t check, but if her engagement on there is around 5% too I wonder how she’s getting the work. Maybe her Insta engagement is higher than YouTube or the brands assume it’s decent because she’s with Gleam.

Reactions: 10
It’s 11th Jan and Helen has posted 1 video since 27th Dec... and hardly any stories. This is her job? We’re in a lockdown, what could possibly be taking up her time?

Besides all of her illegal shenanigans.
Ikr!!! Wish I could take as much time off as she does 🙄

Sick of influencers saying "I just really need a break" after their 5th trip to Ibiza with JBL

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought this might be some new venture by Grace, but it's the lady who does her fillers (sorry I'm late to the party!). Just scrolled through and I know that if you can't say anything nice, you shouldn't say anything at all, and each to their own, but omg.. One of the before and after pictures looks like they've been mutilated.

I must admit the non-surgical nose jobs always amaze me though!
Ah, my bad. Thought it was some new venture of Grace's.

Reactions: 3
You’re right, I remember all those now. I must have blocked it out as so much of the content she does, including with her partnerships, is so grim 😂.

I‘ve deleted Instagram so I can’t check, but if her engagement on there is around 5% too I wonder how she’s getting the work. Maybe her Insta engagement is higher than YouTube or the brands assume it’s decent because she’s with Gleam.
She’s doing horribly over there too - I’ve drawn the likes she’s getting over each photo
View attachment 383266

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s doing horribly over there too - I’ve drawn the likes she’s getting over each photo
View attachment 383266
That first picture had 2% engagement o_O. I am getting weirdly obsessed with engagement percentages now I understand what creators are aiming for 😂.

I can’t decide which is worse in the Sky picture - the eyebrows or the lipstick.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.