Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could do a YouTube challenge when she uploads a daily vlog unedited.

Reactions: 3
Hi I found this thread by accident, I live in Norwich and out of interest searched for it on here and this thread came up. I've never heard of this woman but have had a look at her insta, I shall have to see if I see her around now (after lockdown)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I did buy Helen's Rock and Roll Bride issue because I was a fan at the time and I bleeping love weddings. It's somewhere in my bedroom. If I come across it, I'll let tattle know.
I bought it too! :ROFLMAO: I think she looked absolutely gorgeous that day, the second photo is my favourite she looks so lovely. That hair colour was beautiful on her 💜
755A23CD-C0AC-40E6-B5FA-4EB99E8D387F.jpeg
F4A57B92-51B5-407B-B39E-1AAEC6C41461.jpeg

To be negative though I wasn’t such a fan of the dress, thought it fitted strangely and didn’t highlight her body very nicely. I’ve only just noticed the pearl earrings and thought they’re a bit granny like (no offence) but this might have been around the time of her getting her plugs out i’m not sure. A hooped earring would’ve looked lovely. The veil was pretty nether the less.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Really Helen? You're going to like this when we all saw you're wedding!
Is this your way of saying the whole thing was a big show off fest.
Don't believe for one minute if she gets married again it'll be any different, it'll be like Carrie from sex and the city, it'll start off with a guest list of like 60 and climb to 200 with a crazy venue and expensive dress
Hahaha. So true!

It was pointed out a few pages back when she got asked about getting married again - she described what her new wedding day would be like, not the part about actually her being married to someone again 🤣

430D52D0-0A7C-4348-A5EF-848FEA334CC5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bought it too! :ROFLMAO: I think she looked absolutely gorgeous that day, the second photo is my favourite she looks so lovely. That hair colour was beautiful on her 💜View attachment 399683View attachment 399684
To be negative though I wasn’t such a fan of the dress, thought it fitted strangely and didn’t highlight her body very nicely. I’ve only just noticed the pearl earrings and thought they’re a bit granny like (no offence) but this might have been around the time of her getting her plugs out i’m not sure. A hooped earring would’ve looked lovely. The veil was pretty nether the less.
I think she looked lovely too.

Reactions: 11
I bought it too! :ROFLMAO: I think she looked absolutely gorgeous that day, the second photo is my favourite she looks so lovely. That hair colour was beautiful on her 💜View attachment 399683View attachment 399684
She looked lovely, glowing and happy. Actually makes me sad looking at those pictures because she's a shell of that person now

Reactions: 20
Hahaha. So true!

It was pointed out a few pages back when she got asked about getting married again - she described what her new wedding day would be like, not the part about actually her being married to someone again 🤣
View attachment 399729
I love how she jumped to the assumption that the person asking her a ‘true or false’ question about marriage, wanted an insight to what kind of party she’d want to have to celebrate her new marriage... like ohhhh ‘true’?! you would like to have a ‘wild’ party and travel abroad, I never saw that one coming!!! duck talking about how a divorce after such a short marriage might affect your feelings toward another potential marriage (with a fella you only knew for 5 minutes before moving him in no less) it’s all about the WilD QuiRkY PAARTTTAY 😂😂🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Ahh yeah just reread my comment, it was a genuine offhand question but can see how it came across, apologies! I thinks its more the fact she's spent thousands doing the place over to suit a guy she barely knew.
You are spot on with the spending thousands to make the house ‘Fil friendly’, she definitely did that. I presume she does this because she thinks it will make him stay? I also think Helen is the sort of person who buys stuff for people and does stuff for them so she can remind them she did it when it suits her. So when Phil does something she‘s not happy with she will say “look at everything I’ve done for you - I let you move in, bought you a Soda Stream, bought you a new TV for the bedroom, made the garage into a work shop for you - and now you do XYZ“.

Reactions: 21
You are spot on with the spending thousands to make the house ‘Fil friendly’, she definitely did that. I presume she does this because she thinks it will make him stay? I also think Helen is the sort of person who buys stuff for people and does stuff for them so she can remind them she did it when it suits her. So when Phil does something she‘s not happy with she will say “look at everything I’ve done for you - I let you move in, bought you a Soda Stream, bought you a new TV for the bedroom, made the garage into a work shop for you - and now you do XYZ“.
Yes! She totally does throw around the "everything I've done for you" line at him regularly just to get him to so stuff for her.

Example:

• Sick
  • Haha
She buys her love.
Shes got that many deep seeded abandonment issues that she thinks the only way she can keep someone around is If she spends money on them.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
She buys her love.
Shes got that many deep seeded abandonment issues that she thinks the only way she can keep someone around is If she spends money on them.
100% agree. I don’t think that Helen has any malicious intent or some kind of intentional motive with the spending for new partners. I have friends with attachment issues who I’ve known to completely bend over backwards and do EVERYTHING for a (sometimes new) partner who does absolutely duck all for them. Seems like a way to try and prevent abandonment

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Hi everyone

I realise that I have done the same as Helen. As in going over the top with gifts or lending money (never to be seen again). It honestly leads to resentment esp if that partner is addicted to anything. My ex was always gaming nearly all night then sleeping all day. Smoking weed etc
Its not nice then to feel unappreciated. It will cause arguments.
Helen may have problems from her days living with her stepfather. I think she is like all the other influencers. Pure selfish! Why doesn't she give her pr stuff to charity organisers to auction off??
I dont mind her in general but she needs to be honest with herself. She is not size 14. Im around the same height and Im 12 to 14. She actually makes me think maybe Im the one wearing the wrong size. In a topshop jeans video with her mam. She claims she is a 30 waist ?! Doesn't look like that.
Fil is a kept man. I find he comes across as a pompous(love that word) eeject. A know it all who knows nothing.

Ps.. does anyone have a link to her friends dog fund. I would like to donate unlike Helen ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi everyone

I realise that I have done the same as Helen. As in going over the top with gifts or lending money (never to be seen again). It honestly leads to resentment esp if that partner is addicted to anything. My ex was always gaming nearly all night then sleeping all day. Smoking weed etc
Its not nice then to feel unappreciated. It will cause arguments.
Helen may have problems from her days living with her stepfather. I think she is like all the other influencers. Pure selfish! Why doesn't she give her pr stuff to charity organisers to auction off??
I dont mind her in general but she needs to be honest with herself. She is not size 14. Im around the same height and Im 12 to 14. She actually makes me think maybe Im the one wearing the wrong size. In a topshop jeans video with her mam. She claims she is a 30 waist ?! Doesn't look like that.
Fil is a kept man. I find he comes across as a pompous(love that word) eeject. A know it all who knows nothing.

Ps.. does anyone have a link to her friends dog fund. I would like to donate unlike Helen ;)

Welcome @Ennasor 😘

I'm not sure if we are allowed to link the Go Fund Me on here, but there is a link to it in the description box on her A Happy Start to 2021 | Weekly Vlog #1

Or search on Go Fund Me for "operation for little Harry" by Jess

Reactions: 9
I've never been married but gonna confess... I did buy Helen's Rock and Roll Bride issue because I was a fan at the time and I bleeping love weddings. It's somewhere in my bedroom. If I come across it, I'll let tattle know.
I did the same thing, I actually found it the other day while sorting through my books.
If I remember correctly, she mentioned on a video when this magazine came out years ago she got to pick the front cover picture and she chose the picture of just herself rather than her and maff.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus that bleeping filter aside I felt a bit uncomfortable watching that if I’m honest.
I remember commenting at the time how uncomfortable that video was an how badly she came across in it. When you add the filter in she seems psychotic. My husband would tell me to get tae duck if I spoke to him like that.

She’s the kind of person who does things like this because of us “trolls” and in the end completely ruins her career because she comes off looking like an absolute hole. Keep going, Helen!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.