Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did the same thing, I actually found it the other day while sorting through my books.
If I remember correctly, she mentioned on a video when this magazine came out years ago she got to pick the front cover picture and she chose the picture of just herself rather than her and maff.
I mean, that says it all really.

If my other half spoke to me like that, I’d leave
I get that she was maybe trying to be "funny" for Instagram. My boyfriend and I will joke around like sometimes and he'll take the piss calling me a princess or whatever. But I get the feeling that's how she probably speaks to him on the regs.

It does also worry me how much she spends on her partners, in particular how much she has spent on Phil when they've only been together a short time. Like, let's be real, even a year into a relationship you're still learning about the other person. As someone else said, it could breed resentment later down the line or she probably uses it in arguments etc to make Phil feel bad.

Said it before, but Christ I really hope she takes the therapy seriously and changes her behaviour. She's a completely different person to who I started watching back in 2014. And it isn't just a case of people changing as they get older, if anything she has regressed and it's really sad to see.

Edit: Added some words lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
my ex boyfriend spoke to me exactly like that, and need I say he was manipulative, abuse, narcissistic hole.
1. 🥺 pls can you get me this right now cus I cba / can’t afford it
2. 😡 how dare you refuse me after everything I’ve done for you!! (which was in fact nothing)
3. 🥳 gloating smug bastard “hahah I won!”

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I remember commenting at the time how uncomfortable that video was an how badly she came across in it. When you add the filter in she seems psychotic. My husband would tell me to get tae duck if I spoke to him like that.
Mine would too, thing is by the time she’s wrestled him into submission she could of gotten her own drinks three times over.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
That was uncomfortable to watch, why did she film herself acting like that?? What did she think she’d gain from showing her audience her behaviour?

No wonder she can’t hold down a relationship

Reactions: 23
Ugh, she’s such a bleeping brat.

where does she find these men who actually want to be with her?

Reactions: 25
I think @artieziff92 is right and she thought she was coming across as funny in that Insta video. She clearly does think she’s hilarious :rolleyes:.

I often wonder what men see in her. Without being too crude, I doubt she‘s a decent shag, given how lazy and selfish she is, and I imagine her personal hygiene isn’t the best either. Then there‘s her deeply annoying personality to contend with.

Maybe we’ve got her all wrong and her online personality is a hideous alter ego, while the real her is a sweetheart 😆 .

Reactions: 32
I do agree she probably thought it was just banter but it’s well hard to figure out what the atmosphere was like without the filter. It gives me the creeps at this point.

Reactions: 15
Please ignore this post

I'm just prepping for the new thread but some of the hyperlinks to attachments are still missing (due to the forum blip the other day), I'm just reposting some things here so I can get some shiny new links which don't send you to another random picture from a different influencer's thread. 🤣

138322021_441366177057754_6082616448975585692_n.jpg

Screenshot_20210112-115312.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Was it her famously ✨great✨ skin?
I think she did actually used to have quite good skin! If I remember correctly anyway. It's only in the last year or so that it's seriously gone downhill, which may be due to diet/alcohol etc.

Reactions: 12
I think she did actually used to have quite good skin! If I remember correctly anyway. It's only in the last year or so that it's seriously gone downhill, which may be due to diet/alcohol etc.
Yep. Shite food & booze will do it 😂

Reactions: 12
Ok, so it looks like the new thread title will be @London123's suggestion:

Helen Anderson #13 Covid rules aren’t for me, need followers to pay for therapy, why work harder if I can already afford Prada

But unfortunately, it's too long to add (127 characters), so will need to be shortened (to 110 characters)

So far I've come up with:

Helen Anderson #13 Covid rules not for me, need YOU to pay for my therapy. Work harder? I already got my Prada

Click the following button:
👍 if ok
😡 if not (and add another shortened suggestion)

I know this thread isn't one to complain about titles, but just thought I'd pre-warn as it's quite a big change from the suggestion everyone voted for 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 84
This might have been said before so apologies if so...

I do actually believe Helga is a size 14, in that her clothes will say size 14.
Let’s face it you can not be a 14, squeeze on a size 14 pair of leggings and and say your a 14.
As long as Helga keeps buying the stretchy flexible baggy hideous crap she wears she will be a 14.

Now if she was to buy a pair of top shop/H&M basic pair of jeans with no give in them.

Then no, no she is not a 14. Hence why she returned so many of those jeans in her try on hauls

Reactions: 23
Size 14 jeans, and all her zips could barely zip up and looked like they would fully burst open if she sneezed. 🤣

Remember when she said she can sometimes fit into a size 10? I'd love to see which ones are a 10, you just know that they're another pair of cheaply made super stretchy trousers or maybe she accidentally bought baggy maternity ones 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I shouldn’t really laugh about her sizing situation given that I’m wfh most of the time I’m wearing joggers, karma is probably gonna bite me on the arse when I have to wear a pair of trousers in the office. She probably has tattle voodoo dolls of us and is stuffing them en masse 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.