Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She prob got him to drive because it was icy. But she should have stayed the duck home as not only was the trip none essential, but there was also a notice from Norfolk police urging people to stay home because of dangerous weather conditions.

But nope. Helga would risk their lives and others just so she can buy something to fry a whole chicken in. Not like she could have ordered it online and used her oven in the meantime.

And Fil is a head for enabling her behaviour AND not shutting her tit down when she asked "where should we go now?" Neither of them are clued up on lockdown rules and BOTH break them on the regular. They're both as bad as each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Tbh I think he’s liking the attention. Knowing we discuss him and them and he’s featured on her insta a lot with loads of people (for some strange bleeping reason) saying how cute/suited they are.... I think it’s boosting his ego a bit, regardless of what we’re actually saying. He may have developed some kind of local celeb complex.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tbf I was very sad when jenna marbles left youtube
Shes one of the few youtubers I really enjoyed and I don't think she ever meant yo be offensive to anyone she just made fun videos, mainly about her dogs and her doing silly stuff with her boyfriend, and unlike all these other influencers, she doesn't go on 10 gifted trips a year and doesn't show off a load of pr packages.
Helen could actually learn a thing or two from jenna
After all she made a full on video about taking accountability for things she did in the past and apologised...
Helen... thoughts??

Reactions: 25
THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW
The absolute pain of trying to turn around people's tax returns within the space of two weeks and they've had MONTHS to give you everything.

If I needed more excuse to think Helen is a knob.
Can Helen put all her petrol on expenses? I ASSUMED she could only do that for work trips and then only the petrol for those particular miles? Also doesn't she have to have separate car insurance for her car if it is a work car?

(Sorry for the questions, just really curious.)

Reactions: 10
I used to feel a bit sorry for fil and found it funny when he’d just ignore Helen or give her minimal answers (the cocktail video is a highlight)
But seeing how he involved his car insta page in the prada drama (and not his personal insta) rubbed me the wrong way and I think he’s as bad as her, on top of the cancel culture comments. I think he’s with her for an easy ride

He’s the type of person to buy a cheap and old Audi just to say they own an Aldi

I think it’s weird she gets the boyfriend of the month to drive her car as soon as she can. I’ve been with my bf 2 years in April and we only got insured on each other’s cars last month
Do you two live together

Reactions: 2
Can Helen put all her petrol on expenses? I ASSUMED she could only do that for work trips and then only the petrol for those particular miles? Also doesn't she have to have separate car insurance for her car if it is a work car?

Actually I might know this
She might have a fuel credit card
My partner has one of them through his job and they give him an allowance of so many personal miles per year and the rest are work miles
You may be able to have a similar thing when your self employed

Reactions: 7
Do you two live together
Yeah we do.
I’ve been driving longer than my bf, so adding me onto his insurance brought his down by about £10 a month, not a lot but still cheaper.

Tbh thinking about it, Maybe she does add her boyfriends to her insurance to that to make her insurance cheaper? And probably to be lazy so she doesn’t have to drive, maybe so she can drink when she goes out places and doesn’t need to worry about driving after too

Edited to add - she’s also known to crash her car so the boyfs probably feel safer driving instead of her 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
In her cancel culture video, she ranted about people being mad at Jenna's past blackface

She said people should "be in the present day" basically saying that people shouldn't have been mad at Jenna's blackface because it was in the past (this was in the middle of BLM)

Fill piped up and said:
"people like to call other people out because they think they’re better than everyone else”

He didn't even know who Jenna was.
That makes zero sense slightly off topic but I started watching it’s a sin & I’m horrified how they treated the gay community that’s because it’s abhorrent not because I think I’m better than them

OT to current conversation but why does she let/make every new man drive her around in her own car? She's a tit driver we know, but she's been with these men 5 minutes and she's putting them in charge of her second most valuable asset. Is she putting them on her insurance??

I mean, Fildo Blaggins has his own clapped out Audi car and they could go in that but instead they went in her car with him driving to get the air fryer?

I've let someone else drive my car ONCE in the nearly 10 years I've been driving. I love my car and don't want anyone else driving it.
Fildo Blaggins 🤣🤣
But yeah wouldn’t he want to use his new steering wheel? I’m guessing it’s one you use not stick on a wall or something.

Reactions: 3

She should only be claiming petrol for business trips and the related miles.

I am not knowledgeable on insurance really, depends how much she uses her car for work I imagine!

I would LOVE a nosy into her tax return!

Reactions: 7
She should only be claiming petrol for business trips and the related miles.

I am not knowledgeable on insurance really, depends how much she uses her car for work I imagine!

I would LOVE a nosy into her tax return!
I mean, I guess she'll justify driving to London for a haircut as business because she films it and uses the footage for her job. If that's the case I hope she has business 1 insurance like I have to have for going to different locations for work activities! I'll bet she claims for mileage to tesco too.

Reactions: 11
She might have her insurance down to include business use? I think it’s just one of the other categories alongside social, domestic and pleasure and then the one that includes commuting and I’m sure there’s a separate business use one.

Reactions: 6
I mean, I guess she'll justify driving to London for a haircut as business because she films it and uses the footage for her job. If that's the case I hope she has business 1 insurance like I have to have for going to different locations for work activities! I'll bet she claims for mileage to tesco too.
I've (luckily) never worked with an influencer so haven't much experience with their tax affairs - I imagine this situation would be a bit of a grey area because it's also obviously a personal trip and it would be hard to quantify a "business proportion" of that trip to claim. Some things in tax are a bit up to interpretation and working within the spirit of the legislation.

I'll shut up about tax now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For anyone who donated/is going to, little Harry (Helen's friends dog) is only £600 away from the target amount. Well done Tattlers 😊👍

• Heart
Reactions: 31
OT to current conversation but why does she let/make every new man drive her around in her own car? She's a tit driver we know, but she's been with these men 5 minutes and she's putting them in charge of her second most valuable asset. Is she putting them on her insurance??

I mean, Fildo Blaggins has his own clapped out Audi car and they could go in that but instead they went in her car with him driving to get the air fryer?

I've let someone else drive my car ONCE in the nearly 10 years I've been driving. I love my car and don't want anyone else driving it.
I hope she has the right insurance! I always concluded that these guys didn't like being driven by Helen because she is a terrible / unsafe driver 🤷‍♀️

For anyone who donated/is going to, little Harry (Helen's friends dog) is only £600 away from the target amount. Well done Tattlers 😊👍
Helen - this your time to shine and do the right thing. Pop £600 in and end the dog's suffering 🙏

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
For a moment I actually thought that Helen might have donated the £2,000 as they were still so far away from their goal, but just read that the goal was lowered because the vet has reduced their bill by 2k.

I bet she only gave them a fiver, actually that's too much for Mrs Tightpants. Just sharing it twice on IG was her contribution.

Point Blur_Jan242021_005923.jpg

Reactions: 13
Really Helen? You're going to like this when we all saw you're wedding!
Is this your way of saying the whole thing was a big show off fest.
Don't believe for one minute if she gets married again it'll be any different, it'll be like Carrie from sex and the city, it'll start off with a guest list of like 60 and climb to 200 with a crazy venue and expensive dress

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Really Helen? You're going to like this when we all saw you're wedding!
Is this your way of saying the whole thing was a big show off fest.
Don't believe for one minute if she gets married again it'll be any different, it'll be like Carrie from sex and the city, it'll start off with a guest list of like 60 and climb to 200 with a crazy venue and expensive dress

Maybe she's trying to catch Kat's attention cos I'm guessing/hoping Kat has fucked her off for her horrendous behaviour since the first lockdown, and I like to think she's liking the posts to all of a sudden be all "look at me I'm a good friend pay me attention!" 🙄

Reactions: 14
Maybe she's trying to catch Kat's attention cos I'm guessing/hoping Kat has fucked her off for her horrendous behaviour since the first lockdown, and I like to think she's liking the posts to all of a sudden be all "look at me I'm a good friend pay me attention!" 🙄
Even though shes done no public acknowledgement of kat losing her dad at all

Id have more respect for her if she made a video saying her friend has lost their dad and she now realises how serious covid is and that she knows she's been stupid in the past jut she's now going to be safer and stricter with the rules
And whilst she's at it donate the funds of that video to NHS charities

Reactions: 19
Even though shes done no public acknowledgement of kat losing her dad at all

Id have more respect for her if she made a video saying her friend has lost their dad and she now realises how serious covid is and that she knows she's been stupid in the past jut she's now going to be safer and stricter with the rules
And whilst she's at it donate the funds of that video to NHS charities
I just don't get the impression she really cares about other people much. It's always the helen show.

Reactions: 26
I've never been married but gonna confess... I did buy Helen's Rock and Roll Bride issue because I was a fan at the time and I bleeping love weddings. It's somewhere in my bedroom. If I come across it, I'll let tattle know.

Also, a lord of the rings title for the next thread would really crack me up if anyone can make it sound catchy. Fildo Baggins, the size '14' dwarf, the one Prada bag, and the trip to the end of the earth (in bleeping lockdown)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.