Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been wearing the same five pairs of joggers on rotation most days for months now. Proper work clothes could prove a challenge when I have to start wearing them again 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok, so it looks like the new thread title will be @London123's suggestion:

Helen Anderson #13 Covid rules aren’t for me, need followers to pay for therapy, why work harder if I can already afford Prada

But unfortunately, it's too long to add (127 characters), so will need to be shortened (to 110 characters)

So far I've come up with:

Helen Anderson #13 Covid rules not for me, need YOU to pay for my therapy. Work harder? I already got my Prada

Click the following button:
👍 if ok
😡 if not (and add another shortened suggestion)

I know this thread isn't one to complain about titles, but just thought I'd pre-warn as it's quite a big change from the suggestion everyone voted for 😅
I think you got the essence of the original suggestion! What would we do without you @Lunamoon22! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok, so it looks like the new thread title will be @London123's suggestion:

Helen Anderson #13 Covid rules aren’t for me, need followers to pay for therapy, why work harder if I can already afford Prada

But unfortunately, it's too long to add (127 characters), so will need to be shortened (to 110 characters)

So far I've come up with:

Helen Anderson #13 Covid rules not for me, need YOU to pay for my therapy. Work harder? I already got my Prada

Click the following button:
👍 if ok
😡 if not (and add another shortened suggestion)

I know this thread isn't one to complain about titles, but just thought I'd pre-warn as it's quite a big change from the suggestion everyone voted for 😅
Love it, but isn't this thread #12?

Reactions: 4
good god, I hate the way she holds Diane!! 😭 I’ve had dachshunds my whole life, and she’s quite frankly doing everything wrong 😂 and she’s surprised they don’t come when she calls? 🤡

Reactions: 15
I love how she had to say that she’s cut her fringe herself so she wouldn’t get tit from people thinking she’s broke the rules again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many times do we think she's gone out since Friday? Wonder what this week's non-essential item will be? 😆

Reactions: 14
How many times do we think she's gone out since Friday? Wonder what this week's non-essential item will be? 😆
a deep fat fryer to sit next to the air fryer
she did put oil in the air fryer after all 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I remember correctly, she mentioned on a video when this magazine came out years ago she got to pick the front cover picture and she chose the picture of just herself rather than her and maff.
Well, i for one am SHOCKED by this revelation. I think i need a lie down.

• Haha
Mine would too, thing is by the time she’s wrestled him into submission she could of gotten her own drinks three times over.
So glad you guys got away from these people. I had a friend who said similar things and behaved in a similar way, and can imagine it would be ten times worse if it was a gf/bf.

Looking on there facebook it does look like the cover is just a woman not a couple
I was really shocked, it sounded very plausible. I wholeheartedly believe you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Looking on there facebook it does look like the cover is just a woman not a couple
I remember feeling really sad for Maff when I saw just her on the cover, and when she said that she was the one who decided to put herself on the cover and left out Maff, it was really clear that the wedding was purely about her and having her sPeCiAl DaY and not at all about Maff or the marriage. She couldn't share the spotlight of being on a magazine cover with her brand new husband - it's not like she had to be the only one on there, there's other issues of RocknRoll Bride with the bride's other half on the cover 🙄

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Not always!
1611584318183.png

1611584349003.png

1611584388482.png

She's just selfish imo and the wedding was all for show

I remember feeling really sad for Maff when I saw just her on the cover, and when she said that she was the one who decided to put herself on the cover and left out Maff, it was really clear that the wedding was purely about her and having her sPeCiAl DaY and not at all about Maff or the marriage. She couldn't share the spotlight of being on a magazine cover with her brand new husband - it's not like she had to be the only one on there, there's other issues of RocknRoll Bride with the bride's other half on the cover 🙄
Great minds think alike ahaha

I remember feeling really sad for Maff when I saw just her on the cover, and when she said that she was the one who decided to put herself on the cover and left out Maff, it was really clear that the wedding was purely about her and having her sPeCiAl DaY and not at all about Maff or the marriage. She couldn't share the spotlight of being on a magazine cover with her brand new husband - it's not like she had to be the only one on there, there's other issues of RocknRoll Bride with grooms on the cover 🙄
Arr sorry i just had a quick look at the facebook which had 8 or so covers which were just Brides (i wasn't trying to defend her) in which case yes thats crappy

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’d understand if the magazine required a photo of just the bride, it is a bridal mag after all, but given the choice wouldn’t most people want their spouse on it as well? It’s such a sick keepsake to have.
Exactly my thought! How awesome would it have been to have a pic of BOTH of them on their wedding day in on a cover of a magazine?! I'd frame that tit up on the wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.