Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people think he doesn’t pay rent? He has a full time job and side hustle fixing cars doesn’t he? Given what a materialistic tight arse Helen is, I find it hard to imagine he isn’t expected to pay his way. Don‘t get me wrong, I think Phil is a head (you are who you hang with, after all) but it doesn’t sit right with me to accuse him of being on a free ride with no evidence of that at all.

This is the person who expected her bezzie mate on minimum wage to pay towards a cleaner and pay half on supermarket shops full of expensive unnecessary nonsense that Helen put in the trolley.
Ahh yeah just reread my comment, it was a genuine offhand question but can see how it came across, apologies! I thinks its more the fact she's spent thousands doing the place over to suit a guy she barely knew.

Reactions: 10
I do wonder if Helen and Phil would have stayed together had lockdown not happened.
I doubt it personally I know we only see a snapshot of them together but there’s no spark there at all it seems considering it’s only been a year it seems like they’re going through the motions.

Reactions: 23
Considering he had to move out 6 months after living with her, but then returned as a new lockdown was happening and he didn't want to live with his mum, gives me the impression that he's probably only willing to put up with her annoying bullshit if the only other option was to live with his mum.

I think he'll stick around for a bit though, he's got a good thing going in terms of having his own garage set up and his dream steering wheel (lol).

They seem very toxic together, both their eating and drinking habits are tit. They both enable each other. Their conversations are SO bleeping WEIRD. I've never seen anything like it. They way they constantly repeat what the other says, the constant need Helen has to check everything with him "I DID, DIDN'T I, FIL?"

The freak out she had when he was a little late from work, the weird "I can't do this because Fil will be home soon" when wrapping presents or filming a video etc - when she could have easily told him to not come into the room, or she could of y'know USED HER bleeping OFFICE. It's such an unhealthy relationship.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

is he a charismatic guy?

You are who you hang out with...
He had a break from her, but moved back in. He's chosen the influencer bf life.

She will see this as a smart BuiSnEzzz move. 100% tory move.
He was kinda funny, laid back. I think he was quite popular at high school but I didn't have much to do with him. From what I knew about him I couldn't imagine him being with Helen, like he would be too good to be with someone loud, vulgar and ott like her.

Reactions: 16
They seem very toxic together, both their eating and drinking habits are tit. They both enable each other. Their conversations are SO bleeping WEIRD. I've never seen anything like it. They way they constantly repeat what the other says, the constant need Helen has to check everything with him "I DID, DIDN'T I, FIL?"
I said it on a previous thread, but their conversations (and the Xmas tree video) remind me of my parents (old, been together for years, finances too entwined to be worth the hassle of breaking up lolllll) - her wittering on and on about absolutely nothing and him giving minimal responses. It's really depressing. I know Maff was a bit of a dick (or at least edited that way) but at least they had chemistry and things in common and seemed to, shock horror, enjoy being together. I don't want to make any assumptions about Phil because it's not fair, but they just don't seem well suited at all.

He was kinda funny, laid back. I think he was quite popular at high school but I didn't have much to do with him. From what I knew about him I couldn't imagine him being with Helen, like he would be too good to be with someone loud, vulgar and ott like her.
Omg the complete opposite of what I said/how she shows him! Editing eh? Sorry Phil.

Reactions: 18
I said it on a previous thread, but their conversations (and the Xmas tree video) remind me of my parents (old, been together for years, finances too entwined to be worth the hassle of breaking up lolllll) - her wittering on and on about absolutely nothing and him giving minimal responses. It's really depressing. I know Maff was a bit of a dick (or at least edited that way) but at least they had chemistry and things in common and seemed to, shock horror, enjoy being together. I don't want to make any assumptions about Phil because it's not fair, but they just don't seem well suited at all.

Omg the complete opposite of what I said/how she shows him! Editing eh? Sorry Phil.
Do you think she deliberately edits him to come across as a bit dull ( no offence) so she can be seen as the quirky extroverted one?

Reactions: 13
Do you think she deliberately edits him to come across as a bit dull ( no offence) so she can be seen as the quirky extroverted one?
I definitely wouldn't put it past her.

I've been watching for a long time and I remember thinking that Ben and the other one pre-Maff were dickheads, but maybe it's just editing. Good for Mark that she couldn't edit him into being a douche. I really liked Mark and I can't believe they went out for so long 😂

I honestly can't see her and Phil last to the end of the year. And then we will get Helen obsessed with the gym, healthy eating, a new hair do and constant nights out with the girl gang.
The way she acts and lives her life, you'd never think she was turning 30 this year

Reactions: 19
Hes being took advantage of.looks very timid and not one to stand up for himself. She needed company for lockdown,someone to chip in for the bills and realised he was a soft touch

Reactions: 13
Hes being took advantage of.looks very timid and not one to stand up for himself. She needed company for lockdown,someone to chip in for the bills and realised he was a soft touch
See I dunno about him. I got a very 'off' feeling since his dumbass comments about Jenna Marbles/blackface, back in the summer.

It *could* be her editing and showing him in a awful light, but then he really showed the type of person he is during the Prada Drama.

Either:

1. He's a walkover - she told him to stick up for her and post how proud he was that she bought a bleeping handbag, then told him to post the same "two types of people in the world" bullshit.

Or

2. He's a moron - He genuinely believed in what he was typing on her posts and is stories, and is proud of how she portrays him in her videos.

Either way, he ain't looking good sticking with Helga 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
See I dunno about him. I got a very 'off' feeling since his dumbass comments about Jenna Marbles/blackface, back in the summer.

It *could* be her editing and showing him in a awful light, but then he really showed the type of person he is during the Prada Drama.

Either:

1. He's a walkover - she told him to stick up for her and post how proud he was that she bought a bleeping handbag, then told him to post the same "two types of people in the world" bullshit.

Or

2. He's a moron - He genuinely believed in what he was typing on her posts and is stories, and is proud of how she portrays him in her videos.

Either way, he ain't looking good sticking with Helga 🤣
What did he say about Jenna & black face? I missed that.

Then why does she edit herself to come across as dull too?
😂 Fair point however she probably thinks she’s life and soul of the party.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What did he say about Jenna & black face? I missed that.
In her cancel culture video, she ranted about people being mad at Jenna's past blackface

She said people should "be in the present day" basically saying that people shouldn't have been mad at Jenna's blackface because it was in the past (this was in the middle of BLM)

Fill piped up and said:
"people like to call other people out because they think they’re better than everyone else”

He didn't even know who Jenna was.

Reactions: 14
OT to current conversation but why does she let/make every new man drive her around in her own car? She's a tit driver we know, but she's been with these men 5 minutes and she's putting them in charge of her second most valuable asset. Is she putting them on her insurance??

I mean, Fildo Blaggins has his own clapped out Audi car and they could go in that but instead they went in her car with him driving to get the air fryer?

I've let someone else drive my car ONCE in the nearly 10 years I've been driving. I love my car and don't want anyone else driving it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I had stopped watching Helga for a while after her and Mark broke up, so I didn’t see the beginning of her and Phil live. The more vocal Phil is the more ignorant I view him.
If I said the n word at work, or came to work in blackface, or said sexist/racist things to my customers, I would be fired. If an influencer is caught doing those things, they should be “fired” too in my eyes. I’m happy to hear what others here think about cancel culture but I honestly don’t really understand why it’s bad, unless it’s a false accusation.

I used to feel a bit sorry for fil and found it funny when he’d just ignore Helen or give her minimal answers (the cocktail video is a highlight)
But seeing how he involved his car insta page in the prada drama (and not his personal insta) rubbed me the wrong way and I think he’s as bad as her, on top of the cancel culture comments. I think he’s with her for an easy ride

I mean, Fildo Blaggins has his own clapped out Audi car and they could go in that but instead they went in her car with him driving to get the air fryer?
He’s the type of person to buy a cheap and old Audi just to say they own an Aldi

I think it’s weird she gets the boyfriend of the month to drive her car as soon as she can. I’ve been with my bf 2 years in April and we only got insured on each other’s cars last month

Reactions: 15
OT to current conversation but why does she let/make every new man drive her around in her own car? She's a tit driver we know, but she's been with these men 5 minutes and she's putting them in charge of her second most valuable asset. Is she putting them on her insurance??

I've let someone else drive my car ONCE in the nearly 10 years I've been driving. I love my car and don't want anyone else driving it.
Probably so she can be in charge of the camera, and shes a lazy bleep.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.