Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many of us who don’t have much money still find it possible to do a food shop and leave it in the food bank boxes, donate to causes online, etc. As an “influencer” who shares everything she would definitely post about it if she HAD done those things, so the absence of anything charity related is a tell tale sign that she doesn’t do it. It makes me so sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Much love to everyone who is struggling right now. ❤❤❤

And much duck yous to all the hole influencers who are as selfish as ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“The word productivity gives me the ick” if you took a shot every time she’s ever said productive or productivity you would be dead after like 4 videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"we just CAN'T do or be everything"

Does she not realise we're in a pandemic and people have no choice? My sister has to manage a team, juggle multiple meetings and deadlines all while working from home full time AND be a school teacher for her young kids plus do mum duties at the same time, like so many millions of other parents...

As my sister is already feeling stressed out, shall I tell her that Helga says duck that, give yourself a break, just drop it all and go play video games? 🙄

Reactions: 16
Noooooooooo getting her vibrator out again

Actually feel sick now

She only uses lube externally? Wtffff

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I get what she’s saying about drinking a lot during the first lockdown, my sister and I went through quite a few bottles of wine in that time. But I still recognise it was a bad coping mechanism. I hope her therapist teaches her about two things being true at once, a lot of people drank a lot and it helped us get through it, AND it was also not very healthy.

Reactions: 10
I get what she’s saying about drinking a lot during the first lockdown, my sister and I went through quite a few bottles of wine in that time. But I still recognise it was a bad coping mechanism. I hope her therapist teaches her about two things being true at once, a lot of people drank a lot and it helped us get through it, AND it was also not very healthy.
Hopefully she is being honest in therapy about how much she actually drinks on a day to day basis.

Reactions: 10
VIDEO SUMMARY: 2020 FAVOURITES

She's breaking "the trend" of making a favourites song this year (but ONLY this year), cos of the pandemic she hasn't been able to go out, make the most of it and make a sick music video..... (but in reality she did go out, make the most of it and managed to make a tit music video for her band....)

She thinks people are disappointed for the lack of her amazing favourites video

She posted on IG to ASK US, to ASK HER what HER favourites of 2020 were..... wut?

Now she's picked her favourite ones and is here to "report back" to what we have all "INQUIRED" on 🤣🤣🤣

1. "HELEN, WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGINO?"
- Says that alcohol dominated most of our lives in 2020.
- Says she didn't really have an excuse because she worked from home anyway, but she filled up her time when she would normally be going out and about by drinking.... and going out and about...
- Created things like "gin wednesdays" and "10am beer"
- Says it became a national joke that we were all drinking a lot more, then says "agree to disagree, wotevea"....
- Her fav drinks are margaritas, gin and prosecco. But her FAV of lock down was Elvis Juice, she's a beer snob apparently and is a MASSIVE HIPSTER 🤣🤣🤣
- Goes off on one about beer now

2. "HOME SCENT"
- She has mixed feeling on wall plugins.... she knows they're pretty bad but it's one of her weaknesses - she has to have them
- Loves her Yankee Candle plug ins, she has three (probably more) plugged in
- Getting her new plug in was a highlight for her in 2020 because there wasn't a lot to do and not a lot of excitement going on
- Says she has a mature scent in her bedroom

3. "IG ACCOUNT TO FOLLOW"
- Daisymaycooper and emma quackles

4. "NETFLIX SERIES"
- Vikings, Sons of Anarchy, The Queen's Gambit (but she only watched that on her period days)
- She was forced to watch Rust Valley Restorers - has to mention Fil's car IG and tells us to go follow it.

5. "PAIR OF SHOES"
- Her Converse 'hiking' shoes
- Her brand new Nike shoes she uses for the gym - people noticed that she wore the same pair of shoes for 2 weeks and were joking about her never taking them off (really????)
- Says the only downside is if you're wearing them in the gym and "wanna use the rower" then it's a bit awkward to put your feet in the "rowing thingie"
- Says she's tempted to get a brand new customized pair which is leopard print

Does a weird "eeyyyyyy!"

View attachment 387717

6. "FOUNDATION OR SKINCARE"
- Bareminerals
- Says she has "a little bit of blogger guilt in me, because I guess a lot of themake up people use a variation of different make ups, and although I love to try new products MY STANCE on it is like why promote... I guess it's like promoting the products as their launch because that's what the beauty companies want us to do, but I'M very much on the premise of 'that's great... but also let's promote not having to own everything...... I do get LOTS of lovely press samples and I get really excited by certain things, but I have my favourites AND I'M NOT EVER GONNA STEER AWAY FROM THAT" - we'll remember that when you're being paid to promote something new Helga
- Says that people have told her that she has REALLY GOOD SKIN, she didn't want to sound big-headed but these people who said it were MAKE UP ARTISTS
- Says she barely wore any make up last year because she was at home and "wot's the point"

7. "FAVOURITE HAND SANITIZER"
- She knows a lot of hand sanitizers have a that "awful kind of alcoholic smell, which is enough to make you wanna vom - especially if you mhmahshdhmma" what is she mumbling? Did she say specially if you been out the night before?
- Has another hand sanitizer that's lubey and jokes about sticking her hand up someone's arse hole

8. "OOOOH VIBRATOR"
- Lots of people asked her what her fav sex toy and lube was
- Says that some people think it's taboo or TMI "BUT COME ON! EVERYBODY HAVE SEX!!!! EVERYBODY TOUCHES THEMSELVES!!! EVERYBODY LIKES ORGASMS!!!! WHY DO WE DENY OURSELVES OF THESE THINGS?!?!?!" (Yikes, has she never heard of asexual people?)
- Shows off her FAV sex toy "it's got a *blululub* at the end of it!"
- She needs to charge it because it gets A LOT of use...
- Doesn't know what sonic waves are, and doesn't understand how it uses it to vibrate
- "BUT IT GETS DEEPER IN THERE"
- Says this vibrator is super expensive and when she saw how much it was she was like "oh duck that's expensive" (she forgets that this one was gifted to her...) but it's soooo worth the money (sell sell sell)
- Didn't really use lube until the end of 2020, "until I realised woah this is great"
- Only uses lube externally "as a couple"
- Likes that it looks like a perfume bottle so you can leave it on your bedside table and your friends won't know when they come over

9. "FAVOURITE PERFUME"
- Her Clean Reserve Avant-Guarde collection one
- Struggles to pronounce galbaum "GAL? BUN? EME?
- Is a big fan of woody, suedey, sexy scents
- This scent is going to remind her of 2020...
- Goes on about how she loves this brand because of their ethics and sustainability

View attachment 387760

10. "EYESHADOW"
- What are these questions?
- Following on from her 'point' about how she didn't really wear too much make up in 2020 (wait... she really believes that she didn't wear much make up in 2020? We bleeping joked about her awful clown make up she constantly wore.... AND she wore a full face of slap when she went to Aphetor Games... and when she went to the gym... she is bleeping deluded if she doesn't think she wore much make up!)
- She loves her nude eyeshadow palette from bareminerals

11. "FAVOURITE LOCKDOWN MEMORY"
- "If we're talking about lockdown and not necessarily the year... cos to me, lockdown is being stuck at home... I would probably say when we did fake Disney Airport day" because lockdown cancelled her precious holiday with a bunch of her mates and "it would have been ace"
- They just went on zoom, started drinking at 8:30am and ate a bunch of snacks like they would if they were on the plane.... (that was it? really??)

12. "FAVOURITE OUTFIT"
- Moving swiftly on... she had fun styling tit.
- Go look on her IG for all her outfits she wore
- Her fav one was her stripey Homer Simpson muumuu she wore on her Scotland holiday

"I feel like when I think about 2020, because we spent the majority of it indoors and lockdown was predominantly over... like in the summer months.... I just, 2020 just feels like ONE LONG SUMMER HAHAHA!" ....yeah cos you went on 5 holidays in the bleeping summer you covidiot.

13. "FAVOURITE SONG"
- Tove Lo "i'm coming" was the song of 2020 in her household
- She tells a story of how she discovered the song (it was when she was drinking) then apologises to people who have complained about this in her other video (where people have told her to stop saying "alexa play this song" as it sets them off) so still says it anyway, because if she didn't say it then how would people know how she played it??
- Slow dances in the kitchen to other songs blah blah blah
- She's going to put her list of songs she discovered in 2020 in the description box and says we're allowed to nick things from it. Lucky us.

14. "FAVOURITE PURCHASE"
- She's gunna have to say 2....
- First is her sofa "which was quite an expense" goes on about how she's wanted it for years. She has the best naps on it and has even slept on it (that's the same bleeping thing, dummy)
- Has her own corner and will lay there with a duvet and Fildo has his own place on the sofa, and it's all good until FIL starts farting....
- Her other fav is the Dyson airwrap THAT SHE BOUGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR BUT FORGETS TO MENTION THAT THE ONE SHE CURRENTLY USES IS THE SECOND AIRWRAP THAT WAS GIFTED TO HER
- Says that its the best thing she bought and she's going to do yet another review of it, but this time it's going to be a more honest and in-dept review of it

THE END.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
VIDEO SUMMARY: 2020 FAVOURITES

She's breaking "the trend" of making a favourites song this year (but ONLY this year), cos of the pandemic she hasn't been able to go out, make the most of it and make a sick music video..... (but in reality she did go out, make the most of it and make a tit music video for her band....)

She thinks people are disappointed for the lack of her amazing favourites video

She posted on IG to ASK US, to ASK HER what HER favourites of 2020 were..... wut?

Now she's picked her favourite ones and is here to "report back" to what we have all "INQUIRED" on 🤣🤣🤣

1. "HELEN, WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGINO?"
- Says that alcohol dominated most of our lives in 2020.
- Says she didn't really have an excuse because she worked from home anyway, but she filled up her time when she would normally be going out and about by drinking.... and going out and about...
- Created things like "gin wednesdays" and "10am beer"
- Says it became a national joke that we were all drinking a lot more, then says "agree to disagree, wotevea"....
- Her fav drinks are margaritas, gin and prosecco. But her FAV of lock down was Elvis Juice, she's a beer snob apparently and is a MASSIVE HIPSTER 🤣🤣🤣
- Goes off on one about beer now

2. "HOME SCENT"
- She has mixed feeling on wall plugins.... she knows they're pretty bad but it's one of her weaknesses - she has to have them
- Loves her Yankee Candle plug ins, she has three (probably more) plugged in
- Getting her new plug in was a highlight for her in 2020 because there wasn't a lot to do and not a lot of excitement going on
- Says she has a mature scent in her bedroom

3. "IG ACCOUNT TO FOLLOW"
- Daisymaycooper and emma quackles

4. "NETFLIX SERIES"
- Vikings, Sons of Anarchy, The Queen's Gambit (but she only watched that on her period days)
- She was forced to watch Rust Valley Restorers - has to mention Fil's car IG and tells us to go follow it.

5. "PAIR OF SHOES"
- Her Converse 'hiking' shoes
- Her brand new Nike shoes she uses for the gym - people noticed that she wore the same pair of shoes for 2 weeks and were joking about her never taking them off (really????)
- Says the only downside is if you're wearing them in the gym and "wanna use the rower" then it's a bit awkward to put your feet in the "rowing thingie"
- Says she's tempted to get a brand new customized pair which is leopard print

Does a weird "eeyyyyyy!"

View attachment 387717

6. "FOUNDATION OR SKINCARE"
- Bareminerals
- Says she has "a little bit of blogger guilt in me, because I guess a lot of themake up people use a variation of different make ups, and although I love to try new products MY STANCE on it is like why promote... I guess it's like promoting the products as their launch because that's what the beauty companies want us to do, but I'M very much on the premise of 'that's great... but also let's promote not having to own everything...... I do get LOTS of lovely press samples and I get really excited by certain things, but I have my favourites AND I'M NOT EVER GONNA STEER AWAY FROM THAT" - we'll remember that when you're being paid to promote something new Helga
- Says that people have told her that she has REALLY GOOD SKIN, she didn't want to sound big-headed but these people who said it were MAKE UP ARTISTS
- Says she barely wore any make up last year because she was at home and "wot's the point"

7. "FAVOURITE HAND SANITIZER"
- She knows a lot of hand sanitizers have a that "awful kind of alcoholic smell, which is enough to make you wanna vom - especially if you mhmahshdhmma" what is she mumbling? Did she say specially if you been out the night before?
- Has another hand sanitizer that's lubey and jokes about sticking her hand up someone's arse hole

8. "OOOOH VIBRATOR"
- Lots of people asked her what her fav sex toy and lube was
- Says that some people think it's taboo or TMI "BUT COME ON! EVERYBODY HAVE SEX!!!! EVERYBODY TOUCHES THEMSELVES!!! EVERYBODY LIKES ORGASMS!!!! WHY DO WE DENY OURSELVES OF THESE THINGS?!?!?!" (Yikes, has she never heard of asexual people?)
- Shows off her FAV sex toy "it's got a *blululub* at the end of it!"
- She needs to charge it because it gets A LOT of use...
- Doesn't know what sonic waves are, and doesn't understand how it uses it to vibrate
- "BUT IT GETS DEEPER IN THERE"
- Says this vibrator is super expensive and when she saw how much it was she was like "oh duck that's expensive" (she forgets that this one was gifted to her...) but it's soooo worth the money (sell sell sell)
- Didn't really use lube until the end of 2020, "until I realised woah this is great"
- Only uses lube externally "as a couple"
- Likes that it looks like a perfume bottle so you can leave it on your bedside table and your friends won't know when they come over

9. "FAVOURITE PERFUME"
- Her Clean Reserve Avant-Guarde collection one
- Struggles to pronounce galbaum "GAL? BUN? EME?
- Is a big fan of woody, suedey, sexy scents
- This scent is going to remind her of 2020...
- Goes on about how she loves this brand because of their ethics and sustainability

View attachment 387760

10. "EYESHADOW"
- What are these questions?
- Following on from her 'point' about how she didn't really wear too much make up in 2020 (wait... she really believes that she didn't wear much make up in 2020? We bleeping joked about her awful clown make up she constantly wore.... AND she wore a full face of slap when she went to Aphetor Games... and when she went to the gym... she is bleeping deluded if she doesn't think she wore much make up!)
- She loves her nude eyeshadow palette from bareminerals

11. "FAVOURITE LOCKDOWN MEMORY"
- "If we're talking about lockdown and not necessarily the year... cos to me, lockdown is being stuck at home... I would probably say when we did fake Disney Airport day" because lockdown cancelled her precious holiday with a bunch of her mates and "it would have been ace"
- They just went on zoom, started drinking at 8:30am and ate a bunch of snacks like they would if they were on the plane.... (that was it? really??)

12. "FAVOURITE OUTFIT"
- Moving swiftly on... she had fun styling tit.
- Go look on her IG for all her outfits she wore
- Her fav one was her stripey Homer Simpson muumuu she wore on her Scotland holiday

"I feel like when I think about 2020, because we spent the majority of it indoors and lockdown was predominantly over... like in the summer months.... I just, 2020 just feels like ONE LONG SUMMER HAHAHA!" ....yeah cos you went on 5 holidays in the bleeping summer you covidiot.

13. "FAVOURITE SONG"
- Tove Lo "i'm coming" was the song of 2020 in her household
- She tells a story of how she discovered the song (it was when she was drinking) then apologises to people who have complained about this in her other video (where people have told her to stop saying "alexa play this song" as it sets them off) so still says it anyway, because if she didn't say it then how would people know how she played it??
- Slow dances in the kitchen to other songs blah blah blah
- She's going to put her list of songs she discovered in 2020 in the description box and says we're allowed to nick things from it. Lucky us.

14. "FAVOURITE PURCHASE"
- She's gunna have to say 2....
- First is her sofa "which was quite an expense" goes on about how she's wanted it for years. She has the best naps on it and has even slept on it (that's the same bleeping thing, dummy)
- Has her own corner and will lay there with a duvet and Fildo has his own place on the sofa, and it's all good until FIL starts farting....
- Her other fav is the Dyson airwrap THAT SHE BOUGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR BUT FORGETS TO MENTION THAT THE ONE SHE CURRENTLY USES IS THE SECOND AIRWRAP THAT WAS GIFTED TO HER
- Says that its the best thing she bought and she's going to do yet another review of it, but this time it's going to be a more honest and in-dept review of it

THE END.
Brilliant as always @Lunamoon22 😘.
Not to ruin the moment however but why would you need to use lube externally?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣

I just hope she doesn't get her lubes mixed up, she says she puts way too much lube hand sanitizer all over tiny little ham fists... God knows how much she whacks on her fanny.

View attachment 387869

She must be a slip n slide in bed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.