Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a phoney. Posting her wee quotes and check-ins and yet flaunting her own freedom. “Rules for thee, not for me” seems to be her mindset.
B56F6708-E990-4B7E-83EB-42B5FB0A1786.jpeg

I’ve made it 25 mins without being deleted yet, hopefully this isn’t too “mean” for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
omg what video is this comment on??? YESSSSS TO EVERYTHING SHE SAYS. I'm so bleeping done with them!

I cannot believe she had the nerve to put on her story that she has no christmas spirit when shes still going out with her mates and sitting next to them 🙃

Does she not understand that just because your outside doesnt mean you can't catch it??????? Shes sat right next to him! Is she thick? I don't get how she can't bleeping understand??????

Reactions: 32
She is such a phoney. Posting her wee quotes and check-ins and yet flaunting her own freedom. “Rules for thee, not for me” seems to be her mindset. View attachment 354413
I’ve made it 25 mins without being deleted yet, hopefully this isn’t too “mean” for her.
Is that comment on YouTube? If so I think it's been deleted.

All the idiot ones about her not breaking the rules are up though. 👍🏻

Has she deleted that story? It’s not on her IG.
The pic of her and Ben are on the band's page

Reactions: 9
Meeting her mates still, is she bleeping stupid??? READ THE ROOM YOU hole.
Also-
“stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings)”

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 30
omg what video is this comment on??? YESSSSS TO EVERYTHING SHE SAYS. I'm so bleeping done with them!

I cannot believe she had the nerve to put on her story that she has no christmas spirit when shes still going out with her mates and sitting next to them 🙃

Does she not understand that just because your outside doesnt mean you can't catch it??????? Shes sat right next to him! Is she thick? I don't get how she can't bleeping understand??????
Its probably deleted or hidden by now but it was posted on the hairdresser vid

Reactions: 8
Is that comment on YouTube? If so I think it's been deleted.
I checked it a couple of times from my other account and it stayed up for a while, it must’ve been hidden in the time it took me to write my post here 😔
I think she has a word block though rather than actually deleting, the number of comments seems to only be going up. Surely if they were actually deleted it would go down? I just can’t figure out what word she’s blocked that I used.

Reactions: 11
I suspect she went out last night after the announcement as she posted that photo on the band account 9 hours ago.

Just to add more salt to the wound.

Reactions: 23
I suspect she went out last night after the announcement as she posted that photo on the band account 9 hours ago.

Just to add more salt to the wound.
then spent today reposting stuff to her stories to ‘help’ her followers get through this.
She is truly the worst. Absolute trash human.

she doesn’t ever mention people in her life who may be extra vulnerable to this virus. It speaks bleeping VOLUMES that she doesn’t have anyone in her life worth staying in for, it just hasn’t entered her brain. I can’t stop thinking about the weddings that are still in jeopardy next year, the newborns not seeing their grandparent, students whose exams will be cancelled if this tit isn’t over soon.

2030 the world will be burning and the only thing remaining is cockroaches and Helen doing another cockney ASOS haul.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He’s a head as well. Bambi looked happier watching his mother get shot than he does to be in her company so why do it?
Yeah it's an odd friendship. Not as odd as her relationship with Phil though, seriously cannot wrap my head around that one.

Reactions: 21
Yeah it's an odd friendship. Not as odd as her relationship with Phil though, seriously cannot wrap my head around that one.
Me either I mean I know relationships aren’t all hearts & flowers and being loved up 24/7 but they come across more like flat mates than they do boyfriend & girlfriend.

Reactions: 19
Only just noticed her reply doesn’t even make sense? ‘Because well, I don’t that in my space’ 🥴

proof read you drunk twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.