Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, the classic shaving your legs pose - wearing clothes and resting on the downstairs bathroom sink. Minor nitpick but it's a weird choice of shot, aha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guess what arse-licker.. Helen doesn’t look like that when she shaves her trotters either!
Thought the same thing before seeing the comment, I can’t stand razor ads. Shaving already hairless legs. Why’s she at the sink? Am I the weird one here? If I shaved at the sink my legs would erupt in razor burn within 5 minutes.

Reactions: 27
Why is she shaving hairless legs? Also the duck is that pose about? Also also if I dry shaved my legs a la Helen I’d cut myself to ribbons

Reactions: 20
So different to watch Jenn Im's latest vlog - she showed proof of a covid test before heading to Arizona, really liked that she included that clip for her audience. She also communicated that she opted out of house keeping as to minimize contact with others

Reactions: 12
Someone mentioned Helen probably being a COVID denier and I absolutely agree and if she's not a denier she's definitely one of those "it's litcherally just like a cold/flu dunno why everyone's got their knickers in a twist about it" which if we even pretended for a minute was remotely true would still show her up to be an insensitive and gormless idiot because even if COVID was just the flu then we'd still have the issue of hospitals filling up with people and therefore other people with other medical issues wouldn't be able to receive the care they normally would do, particularly if that medical issue leaves them more vulnerable to a disease like COVID. We would still see a rise in excess deaths, we would still swamp our NHS, we would still be forced to wait longer to receive adequate care for unrelated medical issues.

So pretending COVID really isn't that big a deal just means that you're putting your head in the sand and likely enacting behaviours that will doubtless make this situation last far longer than it has to.

She knew London was going into tier 3 before she went to get her hair done, it's her own lookout that she hasn't updated herself on what these tiers mean. If she was actually paying attention she'd know well before what areas are going to go into what tier it's as simple as having a local radio news channel playing in the background. But she actually wants to stay uninformed because she thinks it will get people off her case.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She replied to these screenshots I took earlier:

Screenshot_20201218-134512.png

Screenshot_20201218-134521.png

Screenshot_20201218-134554.png

Screenshot_20201218-134608.png

Screenshot_20201218-185819.png

She doesn't think people are ignoring them????

Did she not see the anti lockdown protests? The people crowding at the beaches in the summer? The people drinking in crowds in the street when pubs closed for curfew?

Well this is coming from the fool who ignored the rules just so she can host her download party for a bunch of her mates so of course she's going to say "NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING! ITS SOOOO CONFUSING" She wasn't confused before when people pointed out dumb tit before, she'd try and clap back about how she was an expert in the field of following the rules 🙄

Common sense has clearly gone out of the window. I hold no hope with people like her. I heard another YouTuber who's living in Hong Kong mention today that they're currently in their FOURTH wave of the virus. I don't think Helen really understands that this isn't going away anytime soon so she needs to actually do something to minimise the spread and stop her dumbass behaviour - I'm not looking forward to her throwing a tantrum about not being able to have a blow out party for her big 3 0 in February 🙄

Reactions: 23
She’s a straight up, tone deaf witch. I’m horrified at her behaviour 😱

Reactions: 21
Good old wilful ignorance, alive and well. How did she even make it through uni if she gives up as soon as she doesn’t understand something.

Good old wilful ignorance, alive and well. How did she even make it through uni if she gives up as soon as she doesn’t understand something.
I really don’t believe she’s ignorant to it. I think she knows perfectly well what’s going on, what the rules are and what she’s meant to do.

Unfortunately, it’s easier to provide an ‘uneducated’ person with information so they can learn than to change someone’s views and opinions who is already aware.

If only us normal working folk could treat ourselves to a slow start in the mornings. Everything about her has to be about how she treats herself daily to the luxuries we don’t have on the regular.
Yeah, I loved reading about her "slow start to the morning" when I've got to get up at 5am tomorrow to go to my crappy Christmas temp job because I work in the entertainment industry and was made redundant in September. Tone deaf. But you enjoy your bath and chocolate, Helen, whilst you psyche yourself up to write an Instagram post and film some half-arsed content (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm beginning to realise there is quite literally no point in trying. She really sees anything that isn't gushing about her and condoning her actions as spiteful/rude/offensive. Cool (y)

Reactions: 25
I'm beginning to realise there is quite literally no point in trying. She really sees anything that isn't gushing about her and condoning her actions as spiteful/rude/offensive. Cool (y)
It's sad but she's worse than ever when it comes to deleting comments. You can't have a conversation because if she doesn't like it, she will just erase it. That's why we are all here lol.

But she'll still do her 6 monthly video rant about constructive criticism (aka 'negative comments' according to Helen) and her terribly (made up) 'upload anxiety' - just to get clicks and people telling her how amazing she is

Reactions: 24
It's sad but she's worse than ever when it comes to deleting comments. You can't have a conversation because if she doesn't like it, she will just erase it. That's why we are all here lol.

But she'll still do her 6 monthly video rant about constructive criticism (aka negative comments to Helen) and her terribly (made up) 'upload anxiety' - just to get clicks and people telling her how amazing she is
Yeah, this is what I don't understand. She's all about having an opinion, being straight with people and saying things to their face rather than behind their back. Yet when she is confronted with valid criticism of her actions and content? Just ctrl+alt+delete that tit. I didn't realise just how many comments she deletes until coming on Tattle. She really is trying to curate this image of herself, even after a situation like this when she KNOWS she's fucked up yet she's still trying to make out like there's hardly any criticism. It's honestly so strange.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.