Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've made plenty of mistakes before. Try not to make any that could lead to the death of another person, mind. And if I had you can be damn sure I would feel awful about myself. Definitely wouldn't post a video of me violating these life and death rules to impressionable followers.

Helen has been told to apologise by Gleam and doesn't feel in the slightest bit awful about what she did, or she wouldn't have done it to begin with.

The tit is life and death. We haven't all been staying home for the bleeping fun of it. And selfish arseholes like Helen are everything that is wrong with the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ignoring COVID rules isn’t a mistake, sick of these influencers. It’s not even poor judgement, it’s just being a selfish c**t.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Do you want me to censor your IG username in the screenshot? Happy to repost if you'd like me to.

bleeping blocking you though? For a very valid question. Jesus.
No it's ok I don't mind.

My original comment wasn't even overly rude but of course I was AtTaCkInG her because I wasn't kissing her arse about her new hairdo.

Attachments

Reactions: 31
This is why I can't stand people in Helen's comments saying "Well done you for owning up to it". Um??? After deleting countless comments and blocking people offering valid criticism? Also she was definitely told to apologise by her management, she is completely dead behind the eyes in that apology and called it a "boo boo". I actually just do not have words anymore.

Reactions: 24
Helen making the decision to go out for dinner, hair cuts, gym trips, to get her minge singed and anything else that she doesn’t actually need to during this year:
83104543-135C-4305-A3F1-566680BB2BC1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Ignoring COVID rules isn’t a mistake, sick of these influencers. It’s not even poor judgement, it’s just being a selfish c**t.
Exactly picking up the wrong pint of milk is a mistake. Floating around pleasing yourself to get a freebie is just being an hole.

Reactions: 25
How much are we betting that we will either see nothing of Phil’s birthday trip or she will keep the location secret so we don’t comment on her travelling to different tiers.

Reactions: 33
Also the amount of people that seem to be completely ignoring the fact that she would've got the tube to/from Stratford, stopped for a McDeez on the way home and let's be honest, I'd bet my bleeping dog that she went into Westfield's for a cheeky bit of covid Christmas shopping. It was never just going to be "straight there, straight home".

EDIT: To add that her commenting "I know that now 😂" on Vlogmas 16 to someone saying "you can't just assume guidelines etc you should always check". You've only just realised that NOW Helen? It's been NINE. bleeping. MONTHS. I actually can't decide whether she truly just doesn't give a tit or is genuinely just completely and utterly stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 351632
View attachment 351633

"There's been no negative comments so far...." aka 'everyone agrees with me that I did nothing wrong and I've erased any that have disagreed because they're just haters man'

She's still having a mass liking spree on the comments that says she's done nothing wrong 🙄

View attachment 351634
View attachment 351635

View attachment 351636
View attachment 351637
View attachment 351638
View attachment 351639

View attachment 351668

View attachment 351671

"Oh well" - I bet you anything she thought she would get away with it because she went the day it turned into tier 3. She keeps repeating how she went on the day of, and how it was "bad timing" (for her)

She has ALWAYS interpreted the rules to go in her favour, this whole year she had had so many trips out, so many holidays, parties, gatherings, shopping trips, hair appointments, pube appointments, lashes, eyebrows, nails, photoshoots, the gym (which had more than the law at the time allowed people in their class), all the trips out to eat etc - when has she ever done what is best for everyone else and just stayed at home?

I am so fucked off with watching this witch parade around like everything's back to normal and then when we have to shut down again because of cunts like her can't keep their ass home for a couple of months, she'll bit h and moan about how SHE'S fed up with it all and is so fed up with not being able to do the things she wants to do... WHILST doing all the things she wants to do.

She has said time and time again she hasn't been affected by Corona and not does she know anyone who has been affected by Corona - she can't look past her nose and see the people who ARE affected by it, and how their affected by it.

I only started posting her since her bullshittery during the pandemic and keep getting more and more shocked at her selfish, idiotic behaviour.

She has zero empathy for others - she wouldn't have put that vlog up or deleted the disagreeing comments, her whole existence is to look like people love her - this is why she deletes 'negative' comments and she tries to play the victim by saying that they were offensive and attacking comments - it's all bullshit.

This is why she asked people who might be upset with her actions to not watch the video - she doesn't give a tit about how insensitive it was, she's said time and time again "if you don't like it, duck off"

All she wanted to show off what an awesome time it was having her hair done, salt to the wound was her mask bleeping flapping off her face every jump cut .

She could have quite easily made another bleeping wreath video instead of showing that but nope, it's alllll "me me me" with Helen. This is why she has posted pictures and videos of her hair on Instagram. She just wants people to click like and tell her she's amazing so she can forget about her "boo boo"

It's not difficult to go online and look at what the restrictions and guildlines are, she knew what she was doing was wrong before she even went there. But sure Helen, play the victim and bullshit till your blue in the face.

I take solace in the fact that some people see straight through it.

And for those people who think that you did nothing wrong, that COVID is fake, the lockdown rules are bullshit and the vaccine will have a microchip in it or will cause autism etc, well... I hope you enjoy their company, Helen. For those are the only kind of people you're going to be left with.
i mean I’ve only ever commented on that video but sure Helga you fuckinh wet wipe

also what’s smh is funny coming from someone that lives their entire life by social media - just google it u imbecile

Reactions: 16
6BDB9076-A958-4481-93C6-BE06188A5C79.jpeg

since when is that her routine 🤣 no mention of the green juice she was staring her day with a couple weeks ago 🤭

Silky dressing gown and silky legs 🤣🤣 I hasn’t even read that part when I screenshot it. Don’t think I’ve ever seen her in a dressing gown on any of her vlogs 🤔

Edit to add - one single rose gold razer is £6.50....think I’ll pass on that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Lmao she did not write one word of that ad

also reckon that was on a tripod, or Fil trying to get the shot but miss out getting a full vagina portrait?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She makes me want to boak with all these advertisements and endorsements

Phoney.

Reactions: 18
She didn’t go straight there and back which is why she didn’t vlog it the journey like she normally does.

Also if she paid that much for her hair she’s an idiot.. she didn’t even get what she asked for! It looks nothing like the inspiration pic they showed.

But we can’t be mad at her for breaking the rules guys.. HER FRINGE IS SAVING THE TURTLES!
How much?

Reactions: 1
If only us normal working folk could treat ourselves to a slow start in the mornings. Everything about her has to be about how she treats herself daily to the luxuries we don’t have on the regular.

Reactions: 32
If only us normal working folk could treat ourselves to a slow start in the mornings. Everything about her has to be about how she treats herself daily to the luxuries we don’t have on the regular.
Genuinely hate reading this from influencers - especially from some that always seem to be having "slow days". Some of them their whole job seems like a slow day!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.