Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came here to say about Kats Dad. He'd been tested positive for covid. I really hope this puts into perspective how bleeping self absorbed she's been throughout the pandemic and that she will be more careful from now on.
I honestly feel for anyone losing someone they love.

Helen will not think any different. Shemight Have been like some influencers who shared random twitter posts about staying home etc even though theY don’t follow those rules themselves but shed be opening her self to getting much deserved backlash from basically going into tier 4 for her mediocre hair... FYI I’d LOVE to throw in her face in person how ridiculously stupid she’s been bragging about how stupid and insincere to like everyone (she wouldn’t be the only one but she’s on the list!!) since she’s treated lockdown and tiers as a joke and none existent!!!!!!

Didn't someone on here say they lived up the road from Helen?
Please call the police if you see her having a new years party
Honestly if I lived close I would. Couldn’t give a shite if I was a snitch. She’s selfish And rotten.
Only way she can feel fulfilled in life if by spending loads of money trying to bribe people to keep ‘close’ To her. No amount of tight boots, ill fitting ASOS dresses & unnecessary Free amount of hair tools will ever make her happy.
Urgh!!

Reactions: 18
Didn't someone on here say they lived up the road from Helen?
Please call the police if you see her having a new years party
Ohhhh yess, wasn't there a neighbour who was posting on here around the time of the illegal download party? :unsure:

I live 10 mins away but have never had the pleasure of actually seeing Helen irl

Reactions: 13
Ohhhh yess, wasn't there a neighbour who was posting on here around the time of the illegal download party? :unsure:

I live 10 mins away but have never had the pleasure of actually seeing Helen irl
Go for a leisurely stroll past her house on the 31st....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sad news about Kat's dad, however I don't think this will change Helen's attitude or behaviour in the slightest.

She'll be back after her week off, all fake happy from her and Fil's relaxing time, fake excited about the new year and all the content ideas and IG reel trends that she's going to copy off other people.

Oh, and after reading the Emma's Rectangle thread / drama (found in the rave section on here lol) it's reminded me that as it's Veganuary, soooo look forward for Helen coming back and hopping on the fake vegan influencing bandwagon grabbing all the free tit she can get with her grubby little ham fists 👍🏻

Reactions: 28
Wonder what rule breaking Helen will be doing tonight 🤔

wonder if she’ll say anything or wish her followers a good New Years idk

Reactions: 21
I'm not a big fan of Kat but regardless, the news is very bleeping sad and my heart goes out to her and her loved ones. The fact he was already sick does not invalidate his death from covid in any way, seen people try to rationalise it saying we shouldn't worry and live our lives whilst the sick or weak shield. Which is absolutely vile.

Wishing you all a happy and safe new year in advance ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Happy New year everyone! Currently figuring out if I will stay awake for it or not 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t think we’ll be awake at midnight 😆. I’m feeling a bit off colour so I‘m currently resting in bed and my husband says he can‘t see him being awake at midnight either. Both of us also agree that it doesn’t feel like an celebratory event this year anyway, so I think it will be dinner, a bit of TV and an early night for us.

Wishing you all a happy, peaceful and safe new year ❤.

Reactions: 19
I'll be awake 😒 people round our way have been setting off fireworks since 7pm and my dog is absolutely petrified of them, he's howling and unsettled enough already so no point in even trying to go bed before midnight 😭

Happy new year everyone! And let's hope Helga becomes less of a covidiot in 2021!

Reactions: 19
Happy new year everyone! I know things won’t be any better when the clock strikes midnight but hopefully this year brings better times for everyone. I’ll be awake and honestly I’m almost hoping Helen posts SOMETHING to keep me entertained. Hopefully just another mumu-dress OOTN and not actual rule breaking.

• Heart
I’m saying this early but I would like to say it before the copious amount of alcohol I’ve consumed takes hold (birthday+ nye + dire tv= alcohol consumption goes up) but I hope 2021 is an amazing year for you all

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Happy new year everyone 🥰 hope it’s a little better than this year, can definitely say everyone on this thread has helped make 2020 a little brighter

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Happy New Year everyone - the sleeping giant (Helen) wakes on social media today. A new years gift to us all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder what kind of content we’ll get now that she’s ✨refreshed✨ for the new year

• Haha
Happy New Year All. Thank you for the laughs and smiles 💓 I hope you all have a save new year.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy New Year everyone. I've not been very active in the threads since I'm always catching up, but I've enjoyed reading your contributions, you all crack me up - So thank you!! This forum's definitely been one of the few positives in my 2020 everyday life 😅
My boyfriend's had to nip back to work for a few hours this morning, so I thought why not watch Helen's Vlogmas finale (I've avoided all of them and will read the summaries after my holiday is over, lol) - Jeeeez, the lack of chemistry/love between Helen & Phil opening their presents on Xmas day is TRAGIC. Anyways, lol, back to watching the cringe-fest finale... Have a nice weekend and all the best for 2021 x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sad news about Kat's dad, however I don't think this will change Helen's attitude or behaviour in the slightest.

She'll be back after her week off, all fake happy from her and Fil's relaxing time, fake excited about the new year and all the content ideas and IG reel trends that she's going to copy off other people.

Oh, and after reading the Emma's Rectangle thread / drama (found in the rave section on here lol) it's reminded me that as it's Veganuary, soooo look forward for Helen coming back and hopping on the fake vegan influencing bandwagon grabbing all the free tit she can get with her grubby little ham fists 👍🏻
What did Emma rectangle do?

edit: happy new year everyone - sorry so rude of me! 🥰

Reactions: 1
What did Emma rectangle do?

edit: happy new year everyone - sorry so rude of me! 🥰
Happy new year!

From what I read: The drama was that Demi Collen (a vegan black influencer/activist) was in talks about being booked for an Actimel vegan campaign, then was told that the campaign was no longer going ahead.... but it did end up going ahead and the campaign had all thin white influencer women (which included non-vegan Emma's Rectangle).

Emma got called out for it and 'apologised' for not checking how diverse Actimel's campaign was etc, but like most influencers she's just in it for the moolah and didn't give a shite about diversity.

(Actimel have since put out an 'apology' on their Instagram)

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.