Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love if Helen made some content out of this. I have a telephone consultation next week with my GP as I have extreme mood swings too. One minute I am severely depressed, suicidal thoughts etc and the next I'm absolutely buzzing, physically shaking (hand tremors etc) with how hyper I am and feel productive, on top of the world etc. Then I can crash back maybe 6 hours later. And it goes on and on. I wish her all the best in getting help.
Good luck with everything and well done for being brave & asking for help ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Seeing Helen’s best of 2020 made me seethe with rage as she has done so much this year. In comparison I feel like I’ve done nothing. I couldn’t see my family or friends most of the year. Spent most days working long hours in hospitals with super long commutes (I’m a Locum). Dealt with hundreds of distraught eye patients who are either loosing their sight waiting for treatment or blind patients who can’t get a food delivery priority slot. Lots of tears from my partner who has been made redundant a few times and suffered bad anxiety worrying about how we are going to pay our bills. Struggling with my own mental health. I’m sorry to moan but it’s been bloody hard. These influencers have no idea how difficult things are for people in the real world. I just wish I could hug my mum but it won’t be happening anytime soon. 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Those pics round up make it appear she had a really lovely year, made a lot if money too I'd imagine! The last pic with fil were she has minimal make up on - she looks great!

She talks abour the year being quiet etc. Makes me think she spends a few nights a week at pubs/bars and house parties getting drunk. Not just tipsy.

Glad she is addressing it now, i hope she keeps on that path. It can't be easy. The hormone imbalances could be helped by tweaking her diet (cut the sugar, and cut the grog) might make her feel.more in control to be doing something herself alongside her doctors.

And Fil has become Phillip?

Reactions: 10
I really don’t think posting her highlights was very appropriate. By all means post it to your private account or just for your friends. But I worry even for people who like her content seeing things like that. No one is getting the full picture of her life but the people she knows personally, I’m sure she’s had that were tough for her that we just haven’t seen. But I think to post those highlights and at the same time say “we’re all in this together” makes people feel worse about their own situations. It gives this false sense that anyone who’s having a harder time just doesn’t have a positive enough outlook or isn’t making the best of it. The reality is if looking for a silver lining in whatever you dealt with this year isn’t serving you, it’s okay to just try and survive and hope things will get better soon. I wish she would promote that message.

Reactions: 33
I know another girl who literally kept her same life through whole of lockdown, saw her friends, had parties, no distancing at any point and then rounded up the year as a pretty good one.

Helen did a lot, most of it freebies. I'd have absolutely loved a trip away when we could've done but didn't have the money as I'm sure most of us were in same boat.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
That roundup. No wonder she’s lost subscribers. She used to be all about sharing hair tips, fun stuff about her life and style etc and now it’s look at some content about stuff I’ve been given for free (you probably can’t afford it though).

On a positive, I’m glad she’s getting some help.

Reactions: 22
The round up was completely tone deaf and inappropriate as was her ‘it’s been a hard year but we made it guuyyyyss’ shtick . It’s not been a hard year for you Helga, you self absorbed, shallow fool. That’s why I‘m a bit 🙄 at her whole ‘I‘ve grown and learned and I’m getting help’ speech - following it up with a zillion pictures of her exciting year didn't help with the sincerity of the first post.

I don’t doubt she’ll see her GP and get blood tests and medication etc but that’s actually the easy bit. I’m not sure Helen has got in her to do the hard work involved in really embracing counselling and working through her psychological issues. It’s really difficult, it usually means things get worse before they get better and it also means facing up to your own negative behaviours, you don’t just get to carry on blaming everyone else for your problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
8FAFE416-7004-49A0-9952-50E314DABD53.jpeg

What is she feeding her molluscs to make them so hellishly intense?? And it wasn’t that eloquently written I still had to re-read some sentences due to missing punctuation.

Fair play to her for getting help, although her way of announcing it is a bit odd. Been a terrible year, I’ve had some self reflection, I need some help, btw I had a great time look at my pics showing ONLY the highlights ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe I'm just jaded but something isn't sitting quite right with me, I wonder if Gleam requested/required her to go to therapy or something...
I’m a trainee counsellor and one of the fundamentals of counselling is that the client is ready and willing to be in therapy. So Gleam could well suggest it but if Helen didn’t actually want to go, it would go against the code of ethics to force her to as part of her contract. Good luck to her! Glad she will be doing some inner work and becoming more self aware 🙂

Reactions: 14
I can't help being cynical and thinking this announcement of going to therapy is for her image. It's just a very strange post.. i've had a great year yeah wooo oh i'm getting help cos you know.. i'm relatable. We're in this together guyzzz.. I struggle toooo!
I genuinely hope it's not that, therapy is a huge undertaking and it is painful, heartbreaking, uplifting and healing, it's not like getting your nails done or having a massage. I just hope she takes accountability for her actions, especially with her disregard for people's lives during the pandemic..which is still going on by the way Helen.

Reactions: 31
I can't help being cynical and thinking this announcement of going to therapy is for her image. It's just a very strange post.. i've had a great year yeah wooo oh i'm getting help cos you know.. i'm relatable. We're in this together guyzzz.. I struggle toooo!
I genuinely hope it's not that, therapy is a huge undertaking and it is painful, heartbreaking, uplifting and healing, it's not like getting your nails done or having a massage. I just hope she takes accountability for her actions, especially with her disregard for people's lives during the pandemic..which is still going on by the way Helen.
I literally thought the same when I read her post. Do you think she’s calling the mental health card because she’s been called out so much this year for her actions regarding coronavirus and she wants a bit of sympathy? I have two close people in my life with mental illness and it’s no picnic.

Reactions: 17
I literally thought the same when I read her post. Do you think she’s calling the mental health card because she’s been called out so much this year for her actions regarding coronavirus and she wants a bit of sympathy? I have two close people in my life with mental illness and it’s no picnic.
Yip. Therapy is no joke. It sounds like she just wants to be who she was before she married Maff... but even then she was not taking responsibility for anything, kept blaming everything else and had mood swings. She's never going to be back to who she was because she's been through too much and times are different, and I think that's going to be a hard pill to swallow.

This feels like the same kind of vibe as her random "be nice to me, I'm not as strong as I used to be" comments that she says just before she does some dumbass tit. It's her telling people not to hold her accountable. Constantly complaining how other people are soooo entitled, whilst she is acting like the most entitled brat of all. Constantly going on about how influencers have had it worse than anyone in 2020. And what better way to get out of being held accountable for anything? Tell them you're in therapy and it's all your imbalanced hormone's fault for all your issues.

I think I would believe it was genuine if she took a long break, some real quality time away from YouTube, to fully work on herself - I think that would do her wonders. As her job is to sell the public that you're loving this product, loving that product, fake smiles, happy happy best life ever. It just doesn't sit right with this big announcement after a week off just after she got backlash for going to London, going away on a mini break and then having Christmas with her mum.

I dunno... Posting that announcement then also posting all the 'amazing' covidiot tit she did in 2020, whilst still trying to claim how she's suffered so much too. The timing just feels a bit.... Interesting.

I keep thinking about when she felt the need to put out multiple advice videos not so long ago, to people who were struggling with confidence, self worth, relationship issues etc instead of being relatable and honest and open about her own struggles - she just told people to just get naked in front of their friends and dress extra to Tesco's. It's just... Odd.

Only time will tell if therapy will have much of an effect on her attitude and behaviour. Maybe I'll believe it when she stops deleting messages and actually has a proper conversation with people about her controversial words and actions. I feel that's a looooong way off though, but good luck to her. Maybe it will stop her drinking so much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This is random but do you reckon she puts in her dating profile that they must be willing to take her picture a lot? 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This is random but do you reckon she puts in her dating profile that they must be willing to take her picture a lot? 😅
Yes and that they have film, and be able to look after her dogs, and also they have to go out and get her a mountain of chocolate at her whim 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
and be willing to have their personal information shared online for cOnTenT.
Phils mates all know his gf does long wet sharty farts next to Christmas presents, that’s a lot to sign up to.

• Haha
  • Wow
and be willing to have their personal information shared online for cOnTenT.
Phils mates all know his gf does long wet sharty farts next to Christmas presents, that’s a lot to sign up to.
Haha! And the over sharing of whenever Fildo tries out a new dildo 🤣

Nudge nudge wink wink ay, Filly Boy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy new year everyone!

Good for her that she's getting therapy finally, but I have to agree that I'm probably never going to be a fan of hers again after all that horrible behavior she has had for awhile now. I started to follow her way back from the pastel and silver hair how-to videos and loved her outfit videos, but recently unfollowed her, because I just had enough of her crap. Just because you have mental health issues, doesn't mean you can be a bleep to others, especially when you preach to others to be kind. She should just realize it's time to grow up and come out of her denial bubble and take some responsibility. Also I feel like all her content is either an ad for something or just some half assed "advice" videos. Nothing relatable anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20210102-211839.png

Oh look she's suddenly pushing her 'good friends' funding page for their dog because they haven't moved much for a while now - remember when she did ONE post for it back in September saying that he meant so much to her because he's one of Dee Dee's boyfriends?

She could have easily helped them so much more and achieve their goal by now by sharing it more regularly and actually make a sizeable donation (but then she had to get the sofa of dreams at the same time so that took up most of her post sharing space....)

Reactions: 24
Lost your job? Currently furloughed? Just got through the most expensive few weeks of the year? Lol that’s nice donate to this dog that isn’t even mine.

Could this crappy filter be left in 2020 please?!

134723388_727928954524970_1031575278218094572_n.jpg

Oh joys we get a 2020 Favs round up (possibly video) coming soon 🙄🙄🙄

135828254_154626416432827_3474306983527986811_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.