Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so I’ve got a cold, but I booked a Covid test for peace of mind and y’know, respect to my fellow humans. Results negative luckily but I can’t believe Helen wouldn’t just get off her arse and do the same when she had a ‘cold’??? So many similar symptoms to a cold and a HANGOVER (fever, sick and diarrhoea) which god knows she must get on the reg. just thinking it all over again made me so mad.
I’m still stewing about it!
Glad your results came back negative! It must be a huge weight of your mind. Hope you feel better soon!

This whole thing got me thinking... since Helga's "cold" she struggles to say words without gasping for breath every three words, and she's also got that new weird wheezing laugh - it's more noticeable because of the awful microphone strapped under her chin, and could just be that - but I was reading today (on the BHF website) about the symptoms and effects of long Covid - where breathlessness and wheezing are listed, as well as joint and muscle pains (she recently complained about having to go to a physiotherapist to her shoulder looked at), there's also anxiety/heart palpitations (remember when she suddenly went 'all funny' with anxiety and fast heart rate so she went out shopping... again). There's a bit about memory/brain fog which.... well she's always had that but that's probably more to do with drinking than possibly having COVID. Oh and there's fatigue - which is evident from the crappy low effort on every single one of her videos 😂

I get so mad thinking about everything that she has shown herself doing during this pandemic.

And I bleeping HATE people like Minnie the Mollusc bleeping saying tit like Covid isn't as bad as people make out and how hospitals aren't over run, and I hate even more that Helga lets comments like that stay up on her page - again influencing others with idiotic untrue nonsense. I don't believe for a second that Minnie or Helen have people close to them who work in the NHS.

My NHS Paramedic flat mate has been absolutely swamped at work all week. Cases are rising so fast, hospitals are struggling to fit patients in, figures are worse than when this all started. I just can't get my head around Helen's idiotic and influential actions which did nothing but contribute to the absolute tit storm we're in at the moment.

I went back to her first ever lock down vlog - she kept saying how we're all in this together and she was filming her crappy 10 things to do in lock down, and then in a later video she confessed how she only thought it was going to last a couple of weeks. Maybe Fil and his magic time machine can go back and give her a great insight on what an absolute selfish bleep she became during the pandemic.... but then he'd probably forget what he's back in the past for and will just keep telling her how excited he is about her gifting him a steering wheel for Christmas.

Also I hateeeeeee hateeeeee hateeeeeee influencers going "can't wait to see the back of 2020! What a crappy year! Bring on 2021 it's gunna be amazing!" as if Covid will disappear at the stroke of midnight and won't be a thing in 2021 🙄 I'm all for thinking positive, but I'm more for thinking realistically too.

If Helga thinks that her week long break to start the New Year fresh, relaxed and ready will actually do anything for her - she's wrong. She always gets the 'blues' after big events and will make yet another same old blues video where everyone needs to hear how she feels crappy in January. Then will come the "health kick" where she will go on a rant about how diet culture is toxic whilst trying desperately to diet, and then February will roll around and she will need to plan an epic getaway for her special 30th birthday 🙄

I'd wish she'd become a better influencer and do a tit ton of charity work, such as regifting her PR crap to organisations that will make much better use of it, regularly donating to food banks, supporting children struggling, supporting mental health services, so many good things she can do and the added bonus is that she can do it all from the comfort of her giant ass sofa....

Enough ranting for now. I've not slept properly in days - maybe I need to go watch the spreadsheet vlog again or a vlog with Fil talking lol 😴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
so I’ve got a cold, but I booked a Covid test for peace of mind and y’know, respect to my fellow humans. Results negative luckily but I can’t believe Helen wouldn’t just get off her arse and do the same when she had a ‘cold’??? So many similar symptoms to a cold and a HANGOVER (fever, sick and diarrhoea) which god knows she must get on the reg. just thinking it all over again made me so mad.
This. My friend's boyfriend's dad was recently hungover after his birthday, was still 'hungover' the next day. Ended up testing positive for coronavirus.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
My extended family live South Africa where COVID is raging out of control. You have to pay for a test so therefore people can't afford to get tested. Thank god my family has insurance . My mother in law had covid and spent two weeks in hospital. My husband has sadly lost four of his friends and one baby to this virus. They are lockdown but, people aren't listening. This new strain is terrifying dangerous. As of January, NZ is doing more testing on kiwi's returning from the UK. Luckily the new strain hasn't been detected here. It's only a matter of time though.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Glad your results came back negative! It must be a huge weight of your mind. Hope you feel better soon!

This whole thing got me thinking... since Helga's "cold" she struggles to say words without gasping for breath every three words, and she's also got that new weird wheezing laugh - it's more noticeable because of the awful microphone strapped under her chin, and could just be that - but I was reading today (on the BHF website) about the symptoms and effects of long Covid - where breathlessness and wheezing are listed, as well as joint and muscle pains (she recently complained about having to go to a physiotherapist to her shoulder looked at), there's also anxiety/heart palpitations (remember when she suddenly went 'all funny' with anxiety and fast heart rate so she went out shopping... again). There's a bit about memory/brain fog which.... well she's always had that but that's probably more to do with drinking than possibly having COVID. Oh and there's fatigue - which is evident from the crappy low effort on every single one of her videos 😂

I get so mad thinking about everything that she has shown herself doing during this pandemic.

And I bleeping HATE people like Minnie the Mollusc bleeping saying tit like Covid isn't as bad as people make out and how hospitals aren't over run, and I hate even more that Helga lets comments like that stay up on her page - again influencing others with idiotic untrue nonsense. I don't believe for a second that Minnie or Helen have people close to them who work in the NHS.

My NHS Paramedic flat mate has been absolutely swamped at work all week. Cases are rising so fast, hospitals are struggling to fit patients in, figures are worse than when this all started. I just can't get my head around Helen's idiotic and influential actions which did nothing but contribute to the absolute tit storm we're in at the moment.

I went back to her first ever lock down vlog - she kept saying how we're all in this together and she was filming her crappy 10 things to do in lock down, and then in a later video she confessed how she only thought it was going to last a couple of weeks. Maybe Fil and his magic time machine can go back and give her a great insight on what an absolute selfish bleep she became during the pandemic.... but then he'd probably forget what he's back in the past for and will just keep telling her how excited he is about her gifting him a steering wheel for Christmas.

Also I hateeeeeee hateeeeee hateeeeeee influencers going "can't wait to see the back of 2020! What a crappy year! Bring on 2021 it's gunna be amazing!" as if Covid will disappear at the stroke of midnight and won't be a thing in 2021 🙄 I'm all for thinking positive, but I'm more for thinking realistically too.

If Helga thinks that her week long break to start the New Year fresh, relaxed and ready will actually do anything for her - she's wrong. She always gets the 'blues' after big events and will make yet another same old blues video where everyone needs to hear how she feels crappy in January. Then will come the "health kick" where she will go on a rant about how diet culture is toxic whilst trying desperately to diet, and then February will roll around and she will need to plan an epic getaway for her special 30th birthday 🙄

I'd wish she'd become a better influencer and do a tit ton of charity work, such as regifting her PR crap to organisations that will make much better use of it, regularly donating to food banks, supporting children struggling, supporting mental health services, so many good things she can do and the added bonus is that she can do it all from the comfort of her giant ass sofa....

Enough ranting for now. I've not slept properly in days - maybe I need to go watch the spreadsheet vlog again or a vlog with Fil talking lol 😴
My hours gave been slashed with the new lockdown provisions here in Canada, idk how I'll pay all my bills next month let alone have any wiggle room for the things being influenced by people like Helen. I agree, yes 2020 was challenging but that doesn't mean 2021 will magically be better - we will be in lockdown where I am all of January, but I will be blue not because I spent all of my time and energy put into christmas day but because I am broke, there's like 4 hours of sunlight and I miss my friends (I actually follow these lockdown rules lol)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Two questions in that interview have answers mentioning/championing weight loss, perhaps it’s how it’s worded but feels sort of irresponsible.

Reactions: 13
Two questions in that interview have answers mentioning/championing weight loss, perhaps it’s how it’s worded but feels sort of irresponsible.
It really bothers me that she only speaks about healthy eating in the context of weight loss. I have no problems whatsoever with someone who is plus size not wanting to change their body, that’s their business. But you can eat healthier just to feel better, and I feel like the way she constantly links healthy eating and being thin together is a bit toxic. Yes you will lose some weight eating healthier but it doesn’t have to be your goal or something you actively measure if you don’t want to.

On top of that I just don’t believe that she personally doesn’t want to be thinner. I can’t understand why she would keep buying the wrong sizes otherwise. She would get so much more out of PT and boot camps if she just ate better. Again, not necessarily in terms of weight loss, but just preparing her body better for exercising. Mini Magnums and prosecco are not good workout fuel.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So I know people have a man about rock b roll bride kat
But today I feel sad for her. Her dad has passed away from him battle with cancer.
I sincerely hope that Helen comes out of self absorbed bubble to offer some form of condolences

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So I know people have a man about rock b roll bride kat
But today I feel sad for her. Her dad has passed away from him battle with cancer.
I sincerely hope that Helen comes out of self absorbed bubble to offer some form of condolences
She's on a "much needed social media break" so I doubt that

Reactions: 10
Just came here to say about Kats Dad. He'd been tested positive for covid. I really hope this puts into perspective how bleeping self absorbed she's been throughout the pandemic and that she will be more careful from now on.

• Sad
1F0167F5-B07E-4E04-976E-EBA3CB8A6B4D.png

FAO HELEN ANDERSON

In all seriousness though my heart is breaking for Kat, her post is incredibly poignant and sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 364663
FAO HELEN ANDERSON

In all seriousness though my heart is breaking for Kat, her post is incredibly poignant and sad.
It does really worry me how many people are going to break rules for New Year's Eve. It's so frustrating, time is a social construct folks and coronavirus isn't just going to turn back into a pumpkin at midnight.

Apparently tier 5 is coming, so if Norfolk goes in to it we know who influenced that...

Anyone else would be more humble over Christmas not a brag fest! I know so many (myself included) worrying about covering basics like rent!

Rant over...

On a side note, a weeks holiday?! Jesus I wish I could afford to take a week off...
Yes! The biggest luxury really, and the one most people would love to just have a stress free holiday to yourself.

Helens love language seems to be gifts, giving and receiving. She has a large disposable income where aa most people just don't. Hence the fil and co hardly got me anything vibe coming off her. Again most people don't have her income, and her family have lost work (her mum) and are trying to save what they can for justincase worries.

Personally love a stocking - the nostalgia! Remembering when i used to believe in Santa!

I noticed on marks gfs insta that marks mum only passed February this year.
This makes me sad. He seems quite lovely and I can't imagine the pain of losing a mum.
I really really hope Helen hasn't been horrible, unkind or obnoxious to him in any way after that.
Shocked she didn't do a video about it and somehow make it about her.
I really doubt she has - she's a dick to her viewers / josie but she's not a monster! She did really like him and he liked her enough to move in at one point. I would imagine there being more friction brtween helen and his gf coming in equal measures from both sides.

His new/old gf seems head over heels about him. Can't imagine what he's going through, glad he has someone but hope she doesn't get hurt a second time around.

Why aren't more people like you?
Glad your test was a negative one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It does really worry me how many people are going to break rules for New Year's Eve. It's so frustrating, time is a social construct folks and coronavirus isn't just going to turn back into a pumpkin at midnight.
Didn't someone on here say they lived up the road from Helen?
Please call the police if you see her having a new years party

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.