Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what, as someone who also has a Christmas Eve birthday, it made me smile that she actually put effort in for his birthday and made it a bit special, away from Christmas stuff. Anyone who has a Christmas Eve/ Christmas Day /Boxing Day / NYE/ New Years Day birthday knows that it actually can be a bit tit, your birthday is always overlooked and more often that not, underwhelming.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her volume is so freaking I consistent. I also can't figure out why she woke Phil up sooooo early on Christmas the sun was still set? What was the rush? It's not like you're going anywhere .. but j guess she's had it all planned out for weeks haha

Reactions: 17
You know what, as someone who also has a Christmas Eve birthday, it made me smile that she actually put effort in for his birthday and made it a bit special, away from Christmas stuff. Anyone who has a Christmas Eve/ Christmas Day /Boxing Day / NYE/ New Years Day birthday knows that it actually can be a bit tit, your birthday is always overlooked and more often that not, underwhelming.
It's just a shame that she decided to risk their health and other people's health by taking him away during a pandemic with new tier restrictions coming into force and two new strains of the virus spreading like wildfire.

Most people have had some sort of tit birthday this year. She could have done something more meaningful in the safety of her own home.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Brilliant summary @Lunamoon22 as usual. It’s pretty funny that a lot of her presents are chocolate or booze. Her ‘fam’ know her well :rolleyes: .

It’s hilarious that she thinks she needs a week off from barely working to prepare for new year. She just can’t be arsed to think of any content and probably has some rule breaking plans. Although now she’s in Tier 4 her rule breaking options have to be limited.

Reactions: 27
Do we think she gave Fil money to do her stocking? He’s spent a heck of a lot on the switch and game alone and from the way he say ‘so what do you do first then, your stocking?’ That he would have thought to do it himself

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s hard to work out what’s really going on with Phil and Helen. She appears to be super controlling and I can imagine that she woke him up early because she was up and made him do the stocking thing. I got the impression that when he asked what she wanted to do first it‘s because he’s well aware that everything has to run to her agenda if he wants a quiet life. He did seem genuinely delighted with his birthday trip (the room anyway) and his presents but it really clarified how Helen ‘buys’ people.

When she was listing her presents at the end of the video most of them were pretty blah and uninspired (Switch aside) which got me thinking that her friends and family obviously don’t put in any more effort than she does when it comes to Christmas gift giving (remember when she did her gift guide we all thought it was thoughtless tat that none of us would want to receive). Phil, as her partner, is clearly the exception to her crap gift giving rule.

I think she’s convinced herself they are madly in love because she can’t deal with the idea of being alone and she likes to hear gushing comments about what a perfect couple they are. If her nitwit fans keep telling how great her life and house and relationship and content is, then it must be true, right?

Reactions: 36
I think she’s convinced herself they are madly in love because she can’t deal with the idea of being alone and she likes to hear gushing comments about what a perfect couple they are. If her nitwit fans keep telling how great her life and house and relationship and content is, then it must be true, right?
It's the same comments she gets for every boyfriend.

She could tell her audience that she was dating a bin and they'd still tell her how amazing her and the bin are together.

"That bin's so funny"

"That bin has a kind heart"

"You and bin are PERFECT together!"

"That bin is my favourite of all the bins you've had Helga"

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Would a night away at a spa where her ex took her, and his current gf recently, really be top of his list of places to go for his bday??
Just what every adult man dreams of haha.
She just wanted to go back to lick the ground Mark had stood on. Til death.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Do we think she gave Fil money to do her stocking? He’s spent a heck of a lot on the switch and game alone and from the way he say ‘so what do you do first then, your stocking?’ That he would have thought to do it himself
this year is the year I learnt some people still do stockings! I had no idea, I thought stockings were meant to be from Santa. I stopped having them 10+ years ago 😅
I mentioned in another thread how I found it weird this other YouTuber still got them (she’s 20 years old) and so many people came for me because they get stockings each Christmas and they’re in their 20s etc

I have so many questions about stockings now... are they from Santa or not? Who are they from if they’re not from Santa? Do people make their own stocking? Everyone in the other thread said they got toiletries in their stocking, is this what they’re meant to be for??? What’s the point in a stocking (if it’s not from Santa)??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
this year is the year I learnt some people still do stockings! I had no idea, I thought stockings were meant to be from Santa. I stopped having them 10+ years ago 😅
I mentioned in another thread how I found it weird this other YouTuber still got them (she’s 20 years old) and so many people came for me because they get stockings each Christmas and they’re in their 20s etc

I have so many questions about stockings now... are they from Santa or not? Who are they from if they’re not from Santa? Do people make their own stocking? Everyone in the other thread said they got toiletries in their stocking, is this what they’re meant to be for??? What’s the point in a stocking (if it’s not from Santa)??
So did Helen fill her own stocking?

Reactions: 7

Oh yeah my family still do stockings!
My mum does one for me and my brother and I do one for her, my dad and my dog... It’s a nice tradition ☺ But we usually just get like chocolate, deodorant, shower gel etc nothing expensive!
I meant more the amount he spent on her and the amount of things he gave her (which compared to what she got him wasn’t much I guess but still!)
I would never do it with my boyfriend though, it’s 100% more of a family thing, I dunno, like someone else it just seemed very forced (by her obvs 😂)

I put on the latest video and my boyfriend watched it with me (normally I watch these videos in the day when he is at work)
He can't figure out why Phil and Helen are together as they both look well miserable. The balloons on the bed were soooo terrible haha, can't believe she paid for thst. It was nice that Helen got him a steering wheel though! She did use the birthday as an excuse to get herself a massage

Reactions: 7
Hope you all had the loveliest Christmas times that you could muster under the circumstances. It felt strange not to be with family but I now think I've seen every Christmas movie that exists so that's something.

That break to the hotel wasn't worth the risk at all but these shallow types don't care. The balloon comment did make me laugh though. Gold!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As someone who has a NYE birthday I completely agree about it getting overlooked and it can be tit. However I wouldn’t be best pleased if I got taken to a place where my partners ex and new partner had just been. But then Fil did seem to like the pig keyring so it maybe didn’t bother him. As a side note I really hope I get some balloons for mine 🤣.

• Haha

Im 33 and me, my bf and our dog all opened our stockings in bed on christmas morning! 😁
We didnt open our presents from under the tree until the evening so it was nice to do a little bit of present unwrapping in the morning. Im all for exchanging stockings as i think its cute and reminds me of being a little kid 🙃🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It seems to me Helen is always prompting Phil - perhaps for the vlog content but probably all the time?

Without commenting on her weight (this is not what this is) I have to say I'm always shocked at how Helen eats, just junk. All the time. She's happiest when A.buying food, B.eating food. Her health is going to go to absolute tit. I love Waitrose and M&S but sometimes I find their stuff too rich (stomach issues so I have to watch how much dairy and spices/processed food I eat but I love their stuff in moderation), it's all she eats lately.
Agreed - a lot of their food is very 'rich' on the ol' stomach.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.