Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
🤣 Aw thanks guys appreciate the effort.

It defo wore me out over Vlogmas with all her shite, I was glad most of the videos were really short, but I just can't stomach to watch her videos at the moment as I've had a double whammy of bad news in family this week and trying to deal with that and sort things out remotely. Also my NHS flatmate is struggling so much atm and I'm really worrying about him (he's not the kind to admit when he's struggling... But the ambulance service is really under pressure at the mo), I just can't stand to hear her claim how she has had it worse because of "negative" comments about her clearly being a dick during the pandemic, and then go off on a zillion more holidays because she needs a relaxing time. Fucking clown.

I will gladly laugh at pictures of her awful fashion sense and clothing bursting at the seams in the meantime 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Whosthatonethere

Hey guys sorry to take the topic off Helen for a minute but just wanted to say I appreciate you all, you’re all so hilarious and if anything I’m a tiny bit grateful for Helen being so rubbish because it means that I got to join this! This is literally the best group you're all so woke and welcoming it’s really refreshing

Unfortunately I’m going to b taking a bit of a break from tattle because I’ve had a bit of an upsetting thing go on in a different thread but I definitely look forward to seeing your funny posts later just didn’t feel right to go without saying I hope everyone stays safe and has a happy holiday xx

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Point Blur_Dec232020_081704.jpg

It's ok, she's going for a ReLaXiNg TiMe GuYs!!!!!

Poor thing deserves it after all the sub par effort she went through vlogging all her beauty treatments, brunches, lunches and dinners out, gym visits, seeing friends and family and all those shopping trips. Soooo exhausted she needs a relaxing break.

Its all within her tier, county and guidelines - after all it was only 5 days ago since she claimed how she was sooooooo confused about the guidelines and tier rules after swanning off to London to get her hair done, but that's not her fault - nobody told her and everyone's confused! But it's ok this time because she wants a relaxing time and that's definitely written in as part of the guidelines. She's EnTiTlEd to go on a non essential trip for a relaxing time.👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Angry

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
So now we are in lockdown I wonder how many essential trips Helen needs to take?
Lockdown till mid February - looks like she's going to have a lockdown 30th birthday on the 3rd Feb 🤘🏻

Imma say it again. Perhaps she would have been able to have celebrated it if she didn't go out and influence others to go on holidays to Scotland, London, Wales, Bath, the South East, Osea Island, 2-minutes-down-the-road-30-minutes-away-but-not-really-more-like-45-mins-away Norfolk... (Plus all the secret trips she didn't show on camera)

Plus all those trips shopping, non social distancing at the gym, non social distancing at the studio, filming a three day music video with a bunch of people (while sick), meeting all her friends, meeting all her family, all those trips to get her pubes, nails, eyelashes, eyebrows and hair all done, all the trips out to so so so many food places, all the pub trips, the parties and bbqs she hosted at hers with so many friends over.

Perhaps if she stayed the fuck home she would influenced others to as well and that would have had a small, but positive, effect on the situation we're in now.

But no. We have to give her a break, Helga is an poor likkle influencer who claims they've had it worse during this pandemic all because she decided to be completely tone deaf and do stupid covidiot shit, share it online and can't understand why people got upset and commented on it and now we all have to #bekind to her because she's in therapy 🙄

• Heart
VIDEO SUMMARY:
Vlogmas Day #19 - 21
A little goodbye (for now)

[DESCRIPTION: A catch up and a goodbye.]

Similar dramatic Goodbye title to her last vlog before she went on her Scotland holiday. Nothing says "click me please I'm begging you" than putting GOODBYE in the title.

Starting off in her grandad's blazer and a bucks fizz in her hand because she's well excited for the next few days

View attachment 356893

She's already been to see Josie and exchanged gifts. She takes a sip of her drink and yells at the top of her voice "THAT'S SOOOO NICE!!!!"

We're having a recap over the last few days - because she's absolutely shit and can't even do vlogmas properly.

Yesterdays vlog was Friday's vlog. And she says it was a BARREL of laughs.... cut to flashback... wait??? why are we having a flash back?? You put out a fucking whole video? We don't need to see this shite again 🙄

Oh she's putting in the "COG NI ACK" bit in again... because its THAT funny.

She was "in denial" about her hangover all Saturday... She finally admitted it at 1pm "OH WELL!" she shrugs. Im sorry.... what?? In DENIAL about a fucking hangover???

She woke up to these messages from Danni-Howard-Baby!

View attachment 356894

And she pissed herself laughing.

Vlogmas is over for Helga for now, after this one there isn't going to be anymore videos for the next 4 days (yay!)

Here comes a recap before the festivities start:

Saturday we flash back to her wrapping up some dog toys and writing cards.

Now she's off out (surprise, surprise) because "We needed to get out.... so we gone to Waitrose" she laughs and sticks up a peace sign with her sausage fingers

View attachment 356895

Cut to home now, she had a nice time driving around, they even got logs for the fire. Goes on about being able to get rare nice things in Waitrose and that's why it's such a "treat" to go and every time she goes she HAS to get the Pecan Butterscotch Yum Yum.

She's unloading the "PAN CHETTA" and "CHORE REE ZO" some ice cream "SAWL TED CAROL MEL CART DOOR" which she's going to stick in the old freezer (she's smart)

(omg her voice is so grating, she sounds like Del Boy trying to be posh)

"NORMAL BREAD, TOM MART TOES, MACCA ROONEY"

She picks up a bottle and tries to show it to the camera, but the camera is still in denial about it's hangover and still can't fucking focus.

She picks up a packet of "them fings dat Fil lykes" - again can't see cos of the auto focus.

"CHEEZUS FOR US MEEEESES"

and finally some "MINCED MEAT COZ I GUNNA MAKE SUM FESTIV FINGS"

Cut to the living room

"I FINK IM GUNNA MAKE THE FESTIVE MEENCED MEAT FINGS TAMORRO" Fil lets out a "yeah?" as Helga flops herself on the couch and wraps up in a couch duvet because she's ready for her "DISCO NAP".

She whines "OI DIANE GERROFT"

She lays down for her nap, and checks to see if her mic is in the right position - please don't let us hear her snoring, we're hearing her grunt and groan and gulp and breathing heavily as she rolls into the 'just right for a disco nap' position.

View attachment 356896

She debates whether to get changed later "I DO WANT TO LOOK A BIT NICER... AND WE'RE GOING OUT" ...going out again today... what a surprise.

She breathes really heavily.

Grandad Fil reminds her that she'll be outside so make sure to wear a coat dear.

Cut to a shot of her burgers and chips apparently she went to a roof top bar but we're not going to see any footage of that - we all know why we don't see any footage of her outings any more (she's a ruleeee breaker)

"YOU CAN GO THERE AND MEET PEOPLE."

Sunday morning was a lazy one. She watched the final episode of the Mandalorian

View attachment 356897

View attachment 356898

"COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!!"

And now we get a flash back.

She's got the camera set up in the hallway, and she's calling Diane to come to her, but Dee's ignoring her until Helen annoyingly repeats her name over and over and over and over and over again - Dee goes up to her then runs away just as Helen's ham fists try and grab her.

"WHY DO THEY DO THAT???" maybe it's because you shut them in the tiny utility room all fucking day Helen.

"LOLA. COME HERE" She demands the angel child to obay her. Lola walks off out of shot of the camera and far away from Helga.

"DEEDEE! LOLA! LOLA! LOLA! DEEDEE? ONE OF YOU COME HERE." They've both legged it now.

They finally come back in when Fil comes along. And she gets them ready for a walk.

Cut to this shot of them looking like they've been out drinking all night and slept on that bench.

View attachment 356899

"FIL, I ASKED THIS QUESTION TO DANNI ON FRIDAY..." oh god we're getting an interview now, "BUT IF ERRMM... MONEY AND SCIENCE WEREN'T AN ISSUE, WOT WOULD YOU HAVE FOR CHRISTMAS?"

...wut? Science??

"YEAH LIKE THERE WOZ NO FING AS MONEY OR SCIENCE, SO YOU CAN AV ANYFINK...... LIKE, I SAID........... I'D AV A DRAGON"

"So you can have fantasy stuff?"

"YEAH YEAH ANYFINK, SCIENCE DOESNT"

That's not fucking science, that's fictional you dumb nut.

Fil says he wants a time machine, probably to go the time when it was Helgaless.

"A TIME MACHINE? WOT WOOD YOU DOOO?"

"errrr, like, back in time coz I like old stuff" Fil says, sounding like a 6 year old child.

Helen laughs "HAHAHAHA THAT'S A REALLY GOOD ONE!"

"See how, see wot fings were like"

"YEAH?"

"Or go forward in time and see wot fings are like"

View attachment 356900

"YEAH OKAY. YOU COULD GO FORWARD IN TIME N SEE WOT THE EUROMILLIONS NUMBERS WERE"

"yeah..... that's true" says Fil, "I'd be one of those, I'd go back in time and erm...... wiv a mobile fone - or like sumfik of the future - n be one of those weird people in all the conspiracy fotos where people are like 'the time machine's do exist because look at this foto of tha man, he's wearin a tombola hat that was only made from 1940 but it's 1912!!!"

Aim high Fil, don't wish to be able to stop Hitler or warn people about Corona - you wear that 1940s hat and pose for that 1912s picture.

.................................................... what even is this conversation right now????

Helen lets out a quick woodpecker laugh, while Fil demonstrates just how he'd pose for this picture

View attachment 356901

"I'd be like 'heyyyyy!'"

"THAT MAN'S GOT AN IPHONE 12!" Laughs Helga. "I'D GET A DRAGON EGG N I'D 'ATCH IT N BEEEE THE MUVA OF DRAGONS"

"Just one egg?"

"JUST ONE EGG, I ONLY NEED ONE DRAGON..... BECAUSE.... THERE'S NO.... THREAT FROM REALLY ANY OVA KINGDOMS N IM ALSO NOT TRYIN TA..... IT'S NOT GAME OF FRONES" .... funny it sounds like Game of Thrones.....

"BUT AVIN A DRAGON WOULD STILL BE KEWL. YOU WOULDN'T... I REALLY I DON'T REALLY KNOW WOT I WOULD DOO WIV IT THOUGH.... I COULD RIDE AROUND ON ITS BACK N FLY PLACES..... I WOULDN'T HAVE TO GET A PLANE ANYMORE...."

"would your dragon be able to breathe fire?"

(OH MY GOD)

"OH YEAH!!!!!"

"where would you keep it?" asks Fil.

"IN DER GARDEN"

Fil finds that highly amusing. "How would you clean up it's poo? There'd be BIG poos"

"Well I wouldn't poo in the garden, it would fly to.... "

"somewhere else?"

"SUMWHERE ELSE TO POO. OH LOOK A BASSET HOUND DERR DERRRR!!!!!" Helga gets distracted from Dragon shits. "PLEASE CAN I GET A BASSET HOUND?" she begs Fil.

She then says "YOU KNOW YOU NEVER LIVED WITH DOGS BEFORE?" I think Fil's fully aware of that Helga.

"HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW YOU LIVE WITH ME....?" 🤣🤣🤣

".....I AND NOW YOU LIVE WITH DOGS" 🤣🤣🤣

"I really like it" replies Fil

"HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL?"

"I really like it" repeats Fil

"YEAH?"

"Yeah."

"WOT WOT WOT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LIVIN WIV A DOG?" Diane barks, "ERRRRR DIANE!!!!!!!!" Yells Helga in the neck mic

"Errrm... they're just nice aren't they? They're just.... nice to av around"

"AND, HOW YOU NO FIL, YOU NO FIL LONELY WIV A DOG AROUND I DONT FINK... WELL I MEAN I DO..... BUT YOU DON'T AT THE SAME TIME"

This conversation right noooooow guys..... I just can't.

"DER 'OUSE WOZ 'ORRIBLE WEN DER NOT ERE LIKE IF I AV TA DROP EM OFF SUM WHERE TO BE LOOKED AFTA FOR DER NITE B4 GOIN AWAY I ATE IT"

"YOU DON'T REALIZE HOW OFTEN YOU LOOK FOR DEM WHEN THEY'RE IN DA 'OUSE LIKE YOU KNOW WHERE THEY'RE GUNNA BE" Yeah.... locked in the utility room

"LIKE SAY FOR EXAMPLE WHEN YOU GO TO THE TOILET..." oH mY goD

"....AND YOU JUST POP YER HEAD N SEE DEM IN DER BED.... LIKE WHEN THEY'RE NOT IN DA 'OUSE...." She starts digging a finger in her ear,

View attachment 356902

"YOU NOTICE, THEM, LIKE NOT BEIN IN ALL DER NOOKS N CRANNIES WHERE THEY NORMALLY 'ANG OUT"

View attachment 356903

She flicks the ear gold out into the wind.

FINALLY this conversation segment is over!!! Helga suggests they keep going on their walk, and the dogs start aggressively barking and run towards something behind the camera "OI! OI! OI!" yells Helga super high pitched as the transition to a new scene happens.

Back home now and she's making some lunch. She's getting the ingredients out (including a "coregey ett")

She's planning on cooking some mince pie "things" this afternoon as she's having Josie and her boyfriend popping over later (in the garden)

"cos you can meet people outside and that includes the garden! WHICH IS KEWL!"

Kirby Egg enters the room and Jelly Belly excitedly shows him what's in the bag of TREAAAAATS

She pulls out the box of roses, then rummages around and screams into Fil's and our ears "LOOK WOT I FOUND!!!!!!!!" Fil put his hand up to his ear

View attachment 356904

"SORRY SORRY SORRY!" she apologises, too late Jelly Belly, your boyfriend is now deaf because you found a fucking TWIX bar.

On to the next thing - she got Fil two packets Jammie Dodgers

"No savory snacks?" says Fil, with such disappointment,

"...........I GOT...NO... NO. WOZ I SUPPOSED TO?"

"Well I like savory snacks...so...."

"OH. SORRY.... I WOZ IN CHOCOLATE MODE"

"I'm not complaining" says Fil, clearly complaining.

She's got Mint Chocolates for Christmas Day (I hope those were on the Spreadsheet Helga!!!)

More Terry's chocolate oranges because she's eaten them all.

A packet of After Eights "BECAUSE THEY WERE IN A PACKET!!!!"

"you literally went to town" smiles Kirby Egg, delighted with his score

View attachment 356905

Toblerones and milka come out

"OH I DID GO A BIT MAD DIDN'T I? SHITTTTTT!"

"You went bloody mental"

She keeps pulling out After Eights and Twix bars

"I I I I JUST GOT LOADS OF THESE, COZ.... I JUST DUNNO"

Her thinking was "what else are we going to do at Christmas? and we loooove chocolate. It will just bring us sooo much joy"

Wow... she has a major ED vibes here, this is sad to watch her making all these excuses and constantly feel like she needs to treat herself with food to make her feel better.....

Cut to her continuing to make the sandwich that we had all forgotten about after that shocking haul.

She's now making fancy mac and cheese with leek and onion and "chetta" in it. She's also going to be topping it all with Parmesan and chorizo

Maybe THIS should have been her "honest" what I eat in a day video...

She goes back to interviewing Fil about what his fav xmas song is. Fil doesn't know. Helen is going to tell us hers, but gets interrupted by chef Fil talking about his white sauce he's making.

Fil says if this doesn't go to plan, he'll be going to the corner shop. So potentially another trip out. Nice.

Cut to later. She's shoving the cooked mac n cheese in the microwave because it's too warm for the fridge.... (I dont think she knows what microwaves are for....)

Now onto the "mincemeat parcel things" She's telling us what she's doing by saying "I'm doing this, like that, so that, is like this, fuck... no... shit.... is that right? Like that. I could put that on like this. Oh shit shit shitty shit head" I pray she NEVER gets her own cooking series.... Fuck me.

We can't see what she's doing because her giant fist is in the way

View attachment 356906

and now she's pouring loads of sugar on them to make them a bit sweeter

View attachment 356907

Cut to later and they're all burnt

View attachment 356908

Montage of her dishing up the Mac and Cheese for her, Fil, Josie and Ross

And of course we don't see any footage of that. We're back to present day Helen telling us how Josie and Ross came in to the garden and how they walked by the side of the house to get in (honest guv!)

She got to see them for a couple of hours and they excitedly exchanged gifts, it was soooooo nice, and she's glad that she can still see people in 'some kind of nature'.

Here we go.

Her heart REALLY goes out to all the people who have been affected this year - especailly by last min change of plans / 'rules'.

She says it's ok to be sad about it (thank you for your permission Helga)

"there will be POSITIVES out of this. And one of the main things being is hopefully gettin through this QUICKER. Uhm. And SAVING LIVES. So yeah, we gotta think about the positives" ....clearly you aren't thinking about the positives Helga, there's so, soooo many tested positives, but that doesn't seem to make you want to stop going out and stay home to save lives. "by all means, feel upset, feel annoyed, feel disappointed, because it IS time to see friends and family and...."

oh we've jump cut that speech.... now it's later........and she's off out to town again. Because she needs some last minute stocking fillers and needs to get some stuff to give to Ellie so she can make Fil's birthday cake.

"wont be long" she claims "in and out. Quick quick quick"

Shows herself walking around town awwwwing at everything Christmassy and how much she loves her town

Now she's back home

(funny she never showed herself going out for dinner with BEN and his fiance)

She's got a present for her PT as she's going there tomorrow.

She got soooo much stuff from the shop, there's no way this was a quick in and out shop like she claimed

She complains about her camera not focusing on her and fiddles her neck mic

She's going to drop off Ellie and Cooper's gifts tomorrow and she's sooo excited

Back to current Helen saying she's not going to upload for the next 4 days as it's going to be a crazy exciting time for her with going away for Fil's bday and then Christmas, and she doesn't want to upload and read through comments

Next vlog is on the 27th and it's going to be a super long one. Yay.
So... She's still going away for Phil's birthday despite getting absolutely crucified in the comments for going to London? She has truly outdone herself.

• Angry

kurb12

love that she blocked me on instagram because i dm’ed her asking if she would consider working with sainsburys, since she now has an established relationship with them, to help someone in need as families cant afford to eat right now (due to this pesky pandemic that plagues helen’s life) and not everyone will be having a epic christmas feast with bottles of prosecco
i guess that was harassment! wheres her christmas spirit?! 😂

• Wow

luckyblue

VIP Member
I get wanting a change of scenery from the house, but that’s because I’ve hardly left my house for months. I don’t have the same sympathy for her because shes got a constant change of scenery. Even still there are so many ways to do that while staying home. Personally I would’ve utilised the office at the bottom of the garden. Take all the work shit out for a night, set up some fairy lights and candles all romantic, make his favourite dinner or order his favourite takeaway. Easy peasy and means a lot to most people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Little_182

Oh god... I had to go back and rewatch:

View attachment 356047

I'm howling 🤣

It's the asking permission to leave: "can I go? Can.. can continue?" And her physically grabbing him with her ham claw to stop him leaving

View attachment 356051

The jump cut after she's told him he has to give her a kiss for the camera, and the sad look down to his drink while she leans in

View attachment 356053

The leaning in with that creepy look on her face

View attachment 356054

The open eyes

View attachment 356056

The quick peck noise the microphone picked up as she smooches her face into him

View attachment 356055

The instant look down to the drink and walk away

View attachment 356057

The face drop and sad little wave she does

View attachment 356058

And omg the side eye which either says "why did you make me do that?" or "your breath stinks" - I can't tell which, but that ain't the look of love 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 356059
Well done Luna, after however long on this site I’ve finally found a profile picture, thank you.

ps: I know who Fil Kirby looks like, Charles Manson......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

SHEEP

Chatty Member
It's not just Helen who pissed me off about the Sainsburys thing, it was also Sainsburys. At a time when more people than ever are struggling - to send a fat, greedy, comfortabe financially, "influencer" a hamper of luxury items just really put me off shopping there ever again.
Could have gave away those hampers at a homeless shelter, or to vulnerable people throughout communities.

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201219-080351.png

🙄

It's just a regular old Christmas for Helen "the-virus-doesnt-affect-me" Anderson.

Why is she nervous and stressed? There's only going to be her, Fil and her mum on Christmas day... apparently.....

It's funny isn't it, just had a convo with my sister about how sad we all are that this Christmas will be the first our little family won't be together - the five day Christmas 'allowance' isn't worth the risk of getting anyone potentially sick so we're all staying apart (especially since we have vulnerable family members anyway).

I honestly don't know anyone who's super excited for Christmas this year... Some have lost relatives to the virus and will be mourning having a first Christmas without them.

And in fact since being moved into tier 3, pretty much all the people I know have altered or cancelled their Christmas allowance gatherings because of the sudden increased spread of the virus.

Not at all saying that she should cancel her plans, or that she shouldn't look forward to it - I just find it interesting that she's incredibly excited, nervous, and stressed about a Christmas, whilst everyone I know is feeling sad and stressed about the virus.

Sorry for the ramble, just feeling super depressed about Christmas this year, I miss my family terribly. It's so stressful at the moment with cases rising, people still dying and people having to try and make ends meet because of job losses. We get to hear next week if my brother in law gets to keep the job he's had for 20 years (his job is also linked to their home, so if he loses the job - they lose their home).

And here's Helen who's super duper excited - she's had her eyebrows, eyelashes, pubes, hair and nails all done just in time for her mini break away for Fil's birthday, her Christmas Helen-stuffing day and her Boxing Day BBQ party 🙄

I hope everyone here is doing okay ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
VIDEO SUMMARY:
Vlogmas Day #23 - 27
The Christmas Finale

[DESCRIPTION: Birthdays, Christmas cheer and what I got for Christmas! ]

Starting off on the 23rd Dec, getting the "first batch" of food from M&S, now they're off to Waitrose... and she's not content with just picking up her pre ordered shite, they're going around and doing actual food shop around the aisles. We get a shot of Helga's favorite part - the alcohol section.

Helga celebrates with a McDonald's breakfast "coz we know how to live!"

Yesterday she did "the big Christmas clean, it was a real, real non stop day of chores and things that I had to do so I didn't get round to vlogging it at all" I don't think anyone wants to see yet another cleaning vlog Helga.

It took her from 9am - 10pm NON-STOP to clean.

She shows off her yule log cake and her fridge which is rammed full of food and booze. Don't worry it's not just for her and Fil - her mum's coming over for a Covid Christmas at the Quirkerz residence.

2.JPG

Fil is instructed to go and wrap her stocking filler presents.

"Now no peeking FIL!"

"No peeking HELEN!"

Bless.

Helga wraps up a box of Heros "his favorites!", she's also wrapping up a microfiber cleaning cloth, and a huge bar of chocolate. Bitch better not moan about his eating habits after gifting him all that shite.

Now the car is packed and they're going to Ex boyfriend Mark's & Charlie's favorite place to stay - THE PIGS.

"It's a pub...? hotel...? place...? which is about.... half an hour away?" Says she booked it up in the summer, they've got a spa there so naturally she's got a massage booked in and SHE'S going to have a really nice relaxing time "because obviously, there's not much we can do, ESPECIALLY NOW!"

Apparently Fil told her he didn't want to go too far on his birthday (did he say this in the summer when she booked it? or is she just saying this now because of the backlash? hmmmm?) "CAN'T REALLY ANYWAY! So we're just going down the road... tooooo.... Edgefield.... to... The Pigs."

Helga can't wait. Fil doesn't know that she's booked the spa suite (for herself) and she's made the staff go into the COVID SAFE room to blow up COVID SAFE balloons, cos it's all COVID SAFE. These were optional extras to make it EVEN MORE SPECIAL

Let's have a look shall we?

3.JPG

Cut to the back of Fil's greasy mop going WOOOOW! at 6 balloons on the bed (sorry no offence to the people who did this, but omg THIS WAS AN OPTIONAL EXTRA!)

Fil points to the booze, "WAOOOWOAOOO!" he's ready for a celebratory "we made it to the hotel drink"

Now they're both walking around the room pointing to things going "WOOOOO!"

"LOOK AND WE GOT FIRE!!!" She points to a bucket of chopped wood, (also known as 'fire') "COZ WE GOT A FIRE PLACE!!! LOOK!!! LOOOK!!!! LOOOK FIL!!!!!!"

Fil's fascinated by the key ring they have which is a "piggeeeee!"

"LOOK WE CAN LIGHT A FIRE LATA IF ITS NOT RAINING!!!" Nan Helga points to the fireplace for a second time

Fil spots a bucket suspended high above him

"IS THAT AN OUTSIDE SHOWER????" Asks Helga,

No it's an idiot test, Fil pulls the cord and the bucket of water spills all over him. You failed Fil.

4.JPG

Helga wheezes behind the camera while Fil mumbles something high pitched.

He waddles into the bathroom "I'm awl wet"

Helga continues to wheeze

Cut to later, Helga is interviewing Fil and asking if he's excited for his massage "yeah. I am."

So covid safe.

Cut to after and they're popping some bubbly to celebrate having a massage.

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

She can't do anything without pulling a million weird faces, and after the cork pops she wheezes again.

Helga mentions how they were in the same room together for the massage and how she was eagerly awaiting Fil to FART in the middle of it (she actually did sound effects)

We now see Fil in a sauna, cos booze and saunas are a fantastic combination

And now they're ready to get into the hot tub

9.JPG

8.JPG

Cut to later and we are being hovered over her plate while she grabs chips out of a bowl.

Cut to the 24th Dec, we get a shot of a menu and cut to her in bed. "It's the night before Christmas!!!!"

Helga explains what happened on Fil's birthday - they woke up in The Pigs and then chilled there for a while having breakfast, they came home then Helga went out again to pick up the dogs from Maff's sister, then went to Ellie's to get Fil's birthday cake. They went to see his parents (in their garden she says but that's very fucking unlikely!), Fil then played COD with his mates then they went out for dinner at a wine bar.

Helga mentions that she's going to now make a Christmas Quiz for all the family on Zoom.

Cut to Christmas Day, she's up super early because she can never sleep on Christmas Eve. She says the one thing she was excited about was having her new sofa for Christmas so she can have loads of people crammed on it at Christmas time.

Fil's awake "MERRY CHRISTMAS FIWL!!!!!!" "Merry Christmas... Helen"

It's 6am ish in the morning and the tea and biscuits are already out, now they awkwardly decide where they're going to position themselves for the magical stocking opening!

Fil agrees unenthusiastically. Helen goes ok, then give us an arse shot while she picks up the stockings

10.JPG

"I'm gunna give you your stocking!" she yells

"thank you, do you want to get yours?" Fil replies

"yes" she says robotically

THEY TALK TO EACH OTHER SO WEIRDDDDDDD

"ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR STOCKING?" She yells

".... yeah" replies Fil

Now time for main presents and she sings "CHRISTMAS WITH FIWL!!!"

Fil got boots

"Aw nice!"

"YEAH???"

"Yeah, they look cool. They're well nice"

"They nice?"

"Yeah they're really nice"

The boots are nice.

Cue the ear bleeding, Helga's screaming because Fildo bought her a Switch (so he can have more COD time without her moaning now 😉 I see you Fil, I know that trick trololol)

"AHHHHH!! OH MY GOD NO YOU DIDNTTTTT!!!!"

"Nintendo Switch" Fil confirms what it is lol

"SHIT!!!! I CAN PLAY ANIMAL CROSSING NOW!!!!!"

Cut to Fil unwrapping a shirt

"That's lush" he says,

"Is that nice?" She asks.... we all know the routine now, altogether now:

"yeah, that's well nice"

One last gift for Fil, he opens it and tells her to SHUT UP!!!! (oh if only Fil, if only....)

She bought him a NARDI steering wheel (which is about £250 - £350). Fil wets himself over a steering wheel.

He tells her that she's really spoiled him and she lets out a weird giggle - her ego has been satisfied.

Helga says she's very happy with her little pile of gifts while Fil exhales and then hovers his hands over his gigantic pile of gifts, spread all around him.

Cut to later and Helga is in her ugly game show host suit, peeling carrots.

"MUMMY'S HERE!" she says as Sue comes up to her and gives her a hug - good to know that both aren't bothering to social distance.

11.JPG

Cut to her first outfit change

12.JPG

She then rests the gunt over her counter top whilst cooking

14.JPG

Cut to after dinner and they're out for a walk "Mum is cleaning up Labrador poo" and Savage is finding it hard to control Ozzy who's pulling and barking

Cut to the Christmas quiz and they're all huddled together near the laptop - SAVAGE is in the middle so she gets the covid breath from either side, she doesn't seem to be playing the quiz though.

15.JPG

Helga has to announce she has to go for a quick WEE WEE

Then cut to Boxing Day, a huge spread has been laid out. Cut to Helga on her Switch, then reading a book on skin care (looool)

Quirkerz is slobbing around in her pants and awkwardly rolls over on the sofa to get closer to Fil to show him her Switch

16.JPG

17.JPG

Cut to the later and she's tidied up and it's coming to the end of Christmas. She's breathing heavily after every 3rd word.

She got:

Toblerone
Terry's Chocolate Orange
Aero Mint Bubbles
Giant Skittles
Lindor Orange
Chocolate: Montezuma's Sea Dog Lime Chocolate
G&T selection box
Tub of Hot Chocolate
G&T in a Cracker
Socks
A knife sharpener
A champagne sealer
A pack of bottle stoppers for wine
A planner (apparently people call her 'PLANDERSON')
More socks (yells at DeeDee for biting her socks)
Home made ceramic dish
Bath salts
A print
A Vase outline frame
A enamel bum pin
A skin care book (- cos she loves skin care n all that stuff and Caroline Hirons has a no bullshit approach so it's well Quirkerz)
Sleepy essential oils
Candles
Chistmas Teas
Bestcoast Tshirt
A Scrunchie
A seed bomb
A Bob Ross t-shirt
Madalorian Lega
Han Solo Ice cube maker
Nintendo Switch (- apparently she's wanted one for aaaaaaaaages, she just hasn't spoken about it.... but says she has mentioned it on and off throughout the year)
Animal Crossing ("yeeeey" she goes)
A quirky plant pot ("I'll call him Julius! But Julian for short!")

Ends by saying that she hopes everyone had a lovely Christmas and has a lovely New Year. She had fun doing vlogmas. She's taking a week off all platforms to get ready for the new year (and most likely break all the new restriction rules), and hopes everyone also has a nice time off too. No mention about Tier 4 or anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201218-134800~2.png

Screenshot_20201218-134810~2.png

"There's been no negative comments so far...." aka 'everyone agrees with me that I did nothing wrong and I've erased any that have disagreed because they're just haters man'

She's still having a mass liking spree on the comments that says she's done nothing wrong 🙄

Screenshot_20201218-134629~2.png

Screenshot_20201218-134705.png

Screenshot_20201218-134512.png

Screenshot_20201218-134521.png

Screenshot_20201218-134554.png

Screenshot_20201218-134608.png

1.JPG

2.JPG

"Oh well" - I bet you anything she thought she would get away with it because she went the day it turned into tier 3. She keeps repeating how she went on the day of, and how it was "bad timing" (for her)

She has ALWAYS interpreted the rules to go in her favour, this whole year she had had so many trips out, so many holidays, parties, gatherings, shopping trips, hair appointments, pube appointments, lashes, eyebrows, nails, photoshoots, the gym (which had more than the law at the time allowed people in their class), all the trips out to eat etc - when has she ever done what is best for everyone else and just stayed at home?

I am so fucked off with watching this bitch parade around like everything's back to normal and then when we have to shut down again because of cunts like her can't keep their ass home for a couple of months, she'll bit h and moan about how SHE'S fed up with it all and is so fed up with not being able to do the things she wants to do... WHILST doing all the things she wants to do.

She has said time and time again she hasn't been affected by Corona and not does she know anyone who has been affected by Corona - she can't look past her nose and see the people who ARE affected by it, and how their affected by it.

I only started posting her since her bullshittery during the pandemic and keep getting more and more shocked at her selfish, idiotic behaviour.

She has zero empathy for others - she wouldn't have put that vlog up or deleted the disagreeing comments, her whole existence is to look like people love her - this is why she deletes 'negative' comments and she tries to play the victim by saying that they were offensive and attacking comments - it's all bullshit.

This is why she asked people who might be upset with her actions to not watch the video - she doesn't give a shit about how insensitive it was, she's said time and time again "if you don't like it, fuck off"

All she wanted to show off what an awesome time it was having her hair done, salt to the wound was her mask fucking flapping off her face every jump cut .

She could have quite easily made another fucking wreath video instead of showing that but nope, it's alllll "me me me" with Helen. This is why she has posted pictures and videos of her hair on Instagram. She just wants people to click like and tell her she's amazing so she can forget about her "boo boo"

It's not difficult to go online and look at what the restrictions and guildlines are, she knew what she was doing was wrong before she even went there. But sure Helen, play the victim and bullshit till your blue in the face.

I take solace in the fact that some people see straight through it.

And for those people who think that you did nothing wrong, that COVID is fake, the lockdown rules are bullshit and the vaccine will have a microchip in it or will cause autism etc, well... I hope you enjoy their company, Helen. For those are the only kind of people you're going to be left with.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Emmapism

VIP Member
Has anyone else unfriended people on social media for this? I have. My former PT had a huge party with loads of people (none of them wearing masks or social distancing) earlier this year. Instant unfollow. People have really shown themselves up this year haven't they? True colours.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Emmapism

VIP Member
'How do you know I'm not?'

Well for starters because lots of us have been watching you for years and have never seen you donate or do a giveaway or promote a charity or do anything at all that doesn't directly benefit yourself. You film yourself picking your nose (fascinating content) but keep all of your charitable works to yourself?

• Haha
  • Heart

ekl2000

VIP Member
Her London hairdressing vlog has aged like a tuna sandwich under a radiator in light of this tier 4 news. And it was a crock of shit to start with.

oh to be a fly on the wall right now to witness her tantrum about staying local and one-day bubbles. That’s a vlog I’d actually pay to watch.

• Haha

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
On her Instagram post about all her fav things she did in 2020, during the pandemic:

Point Blur_Jan042021_224030.jpg

"WhAt'S yOuR pOiNt?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

kurb12

Yeah, I loved reading about her "slow start to the morning" when I've got to get up at 5am tomorrow to go to my shitty Christmas temp job because I work in the entertainment industry and was made redundant in September. Tone deaf. But you enjoy your bath and chocolate, Helen, whilst you psyche yourself up to write an Instagram post and film some half-arsed content (y)
i, much like helen, am having a wonderful slow start to my mornings this week as i have been exposed to covid and have to stay out of my job until i test negative twice as i work in the medical field
i also just started this job so im missing out on valuable learning and training and most importantly im missing out on pay as im not being paid since im under the 90 day period
i bet shaving my legs would really boost my spirits!

• Heart
WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE KEEP SAYING HOW EXCITED SHE IS ABOUT CHRISTMAS?!?!

I don't fucking get it. Read the fucking room. Read the fucking news whilst you're at it you fucking turd.

I lost all my hours at my job so got a xmas temp job which now I've also just lost because I'm in tier fucking 4. I'm doing fuck all over Christmas just like I've done fuck all, all year.

She is such a fucking goon.

Sorry for the rant. FUUUUCK!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad