Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

artieziff92

I definitely think she suits someone who would be up for doing stuff that she wants to more and one that doesn't just enable her shitty lifestyle habits and her awful behaviour and attitude, someone that will challenge her and force her to think shit i should get my act together or this great guy will leave me. idk if anyone watches rick and morty but this is the sort vibe i get from fil and helga to a certain extent lol
Even though Helen and Maff definitely weren't right for each other in a lot of ways, I think that Maff 100% falls into the category of "someone that will challenge her and force her to think". Helen seems to believe that love is the other person complimenting you all the time and never criticising you etc. But it's not that at all.

I don't think Mark ever cared much about Helen. I don't think Phil does now. Because, and obviously this is entirely my own interpretation from what Helen shows us, they never appeared/appear to give her constructive criticism or challenge her in any way. And she clearly isn't okay mental health wise and hasn't been since Maff left, and has also been doing dickish things throughout this whole pandemic. They just seemed/seem very passive towards her.

Sorry if I'm not making sense but I truly believe that out of the three of them, Maff is the only person who has genuinely cared about Helen. You can just tell that he always wanted the best for her from the way that he didn't blow smoke up her arse constantly. Love is about supporting your partner in every way, including if it means telling them some hard truths, calling them out on bullshit, helping them to grow as a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

billybobbobbob

Honestly I think Helen is a covid denier. She complains about masks in a way that vaguely suggests she deems them unnecessary, travels through tiers for non-essential trips, complains about how hard life is despite her continuing as normal and now says rules can be interpreted how you like and suggests she can do what she wants and she'll just avoid anyone correcting her. She's stupid enough to deny Covid is real and she's definitely the type that puts on this brave face, pretending she's indestructible and even if she had covid she'd get through it. Nevermind the rest of us or the 18 different households she's bound to be seeing over Christmas. She's a despicable human being.

• Heart

ekl2000

VIP Member
Would a night away at a spa where her ex took her, and his current gf recently, really be top of his list of places to go for his bday??
Just what every adult man dreams of haha.
She just wanted to go back to lick the ground Mark had stood on. Til death.

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
Merry almost Christmas you lot. Have a good break Luna 😂 And Norfolk posters, remember...... if you see Helen, call the police. Or chase her back into her house with a broom or something.

• Haha
  • Heart

ekl2000

VIP Member
1F0167F5-B07E-4E04-976E-EBA3CB8A6B4D.png

FAO HELEN ANDERSON

In all seriousness though my heart is breaking for Kat, her post is incredibly poignant and sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

ekl2000

VIP Member
Holy shit her mollusc defending her saying ‘maybe the one in London is her favourite and that’s why she went’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

my favourite people are my family and I can’t see them as they’re in a different part of the country. Sometimes you just fucking have to DEAL WITH IT. And mind your business? It’s a global pandemic it’s everyone’s business.

• Heart

luckyblue

VIP Member
She is such a phoney. Posting her wee quotes and check-ins and yet flaunting her own freedom. “Rules for thee, not for me” seems to be her mindset.
B56F6708-E990-4B7E-83EB-42B5FB0A1786.jpeg

I’ve made it 25 mins without being deleted yet, hopefully this isn’t too “mean” for her.

• Heart

Nopesorry123

I'm just. Done. I tried to put on her video from Sunday over my lunch break and I wasn't able to get over a minute in. I'm so disappointed - knowing she was going to paraphrase and shame a small business for not having the means to send her a free necklace , I couldnt watch it. I'm so tired of this SELFISH behavior.

It isn't the end of the world to not have garlic bread with your pasta - yet Phil was sent to the store. She needs "essentials" every time she leaves the house? She can't make a fucking list? When her and maff were together she was ordering online (a luxery !!!) and yet.. every vlog she just popped in somewhere it's "essential".

There's a new strain of covid that they are unsure if the vaccine will work on BUT HEY LETS GET TOGETHER QITH SOMEONE OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD AND DELETE ANYTHING THAT POINTS OUT ITS WRONG. she is an Influencer! She is being paid to promote her life style! YET she has no remorse or thinks through her actions???
She doesn't think through her content or anything for that matter.

remember when she did an AD for a CHARITY poster earlier this year? And we're surprised she doesn't know what food banks are? She's just selfish!
She hasn't reposted or encouraged any BLM content since her gleam agency hasn't asked her to reshare white graphic artists work.

She continues to body shame her "PARTNER"
Yet continuing to be in denial about her own weight gain and size chart.

This is T O X I C. Why are we so hung up on this terrible Trainwreck?

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
VIDEO SUMMARY:
Vlogmas Day #18
4 Christmas Cocktails

[DESCRIPTION: Me and Danni try 4 Christmassy cocktails to hopefully inspire - haha.]

Starts off saying that her new hair cut makes her look like Hermione Granger. It does not.

"oh well" she shrugs.

Today she starts off her day at PT with Kat. Then makes a weird noise in her mouth by waving her tongue side to side.

"a man honked his horn at me when I was pulling in" Because she is a shit driver

"I was indicating to go right, to pull into this industrial estate. But there was obviously cars ended up coming into the opposite direction and we just couldn't go anywhere! We were sat there for a while, whilst he was waiting for me to go and he just honked at me and I'm like "do you just want me to go into all these cars, you impatient little prick"

2.JPG

She takes a gross loud gulp of her drink because her mic is strapped to her throat.

"bloody idiot"

She's early to boot camp but she's going in anyway "let's go train shall we"

She's got a fun day today (apart from her MOT later)

And great we have the fucking mic still strapped to her neck while she's exercising - because EVERYONE wants to hear you breathing while you struggle stepping up on a box.

"my legs really ache today I dunno why? I CLIMBED A MOUNTAIN IN MY SLEEP!!!!" She says to Kat. Fucking cringe.

3.JPG

She waddles over to Kat to tell her how excited she is for Christmas - she's *that* excited that it gave her the shits. There are other people working out in the gym and she's yelling over to Kat about having a poo because she's soooooo excited for Christmas day.

"Me and Fil met on the 11th January and we're celebrating our anniversary on the 11th cos that's when we met each other." I don't think you need to explain how anniversaries work Helga, we've seen enough of them on your channel

She continues working out while chatting away to Kat about how she's having an exciting week this week cos of her secret break away with Fil for his birthday - remember a treat for Fil is really a treat for Helga.

Cut to the car now, her work out farts have all been released.

Says she increased her weight (that's lifting weight not body weight) to 10kg.

Now we're off to Asda, because she needs to go shopping.... again

She sticks her camera in her face and says "essentials!"

4.JPG

Cut to home "bloody idiot, forgot her mask didn't she" she moans as she cuts to her violently making a cup of tea.

Cut to later on now Fil mumbles something and Helga replies "I KNOW! THAT'S WHY I HAD A FUNNY TUMMY THIS MORNING!!! SQUIGGLY EXCITED TUMMY!!!"

She then animates how her insides go "hugunnnn!" when she wakes up super excited early in the morning.

"and then I get butterflies and I need to shit"

So far this vlog is all about her shitting.

Danni's sent her a voice note, she's running late too and has to be done by 7:30pm so that's coooool by her apparently.

Helen's finished her 'work' stuff today, she had to pop out and take her car for it's mot and now the excitement starts! She gets to drink!!!!

She's already stuttering and slurring over trying to say "virtual Christmas cocktail making sesh with Danni'

Fil's going to be the guinea pig or is that the Kirby Pig?

"we're going to be making 4 different Christmas cocktails" she says while initially putting three fingers up

5.JPG

Cut to Helga manically laughing so fucking loud in the kitchen. Why? Because Danni has a halo on her head. Well funny mate.

Danni's excitited to make cocktails. She's scared of the Egg though - don't worry Danni Fil's a harmless little worm (trololol)

Helen's also scared of the egg and she bought loads of them

She wants to make cocktails because a) she wants to practice for Christmas day

6.JPG

"just to know what's good"

and b) BECAUSE IT'S FESTIVE TIME!!!!!!!! DURRR!!!! And they can't 'really' celebrate together (but they probably will/have already)

also we're trialing these for YOU so we can give you ideas. Ah yes because you were soooo good at telling us all how the Lush bath bombs smelled like with such gems as "it smells very Lush", can't wait how these "taste like a cocktail"

They're making a Christmas Cake Martini, a Christmas Margarita, a clementine Whiskey Sour and Egg Nog because neither of them have had Egg Nog before.

First off is the Christmas Cake Martini - aaaaand already failed, she forgot to get the almond syrup. Danni's fucking useless too and also doesn't have the syrup so suggest that they shove some disaronno in it because that has almond in it.

"THAT'S A GOOD IDEA INNIT!!" yells Helen, IT WILL JUST BE *EXTRA* ALCOHOLIC!!!!" Helen's favorite kind of drink

Danni fucks up again, she hasn't got cognac and doesn't even know what it is.

We can tell the level of organisation these girls have done for this amazing piece of content. Fucking none.

"OH MY GOD!!! CAN I TELL YOU SUMFINK MNHGI I NEED TO MAKE A CONFESSION!!!!" what now? Did you broke even more Covid rules Helen?

"I WENT 'AW FIL! I GOT THE CHEAPEST KOG NACK IN SAINSBURY'S!'" she wheezes out a laugh, "AND HE WAS LIKE 'IT'S KONG YAK' AND I WENT 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'"

7.JPG

Danni laughs, "like yer Pee Knot"

8.JPG

Helen's face melts into her hands

After that hilariousness, we're on to finally making the first drink. Her camera keeps going in and out of focus.

They both struggle to open the disaronno

"this feels like a lot of whiskey" says Danni,

"yeah...well.... it da... yeah.... excitin" stutters Helga, probably sampling as she's pouring it in

Danni opens a bottle and doesn't even know what she's pouring in. They're both thick as shit.

"FIL!!!!" yells Jelly Belly, "WOT IS KONG YAK????"

Danni joins in the yelling "WOT IS KONG YAK??" they keep yelling that phrase at Fil.

We can't hear Fil over the yelling but Helga says "HE FINKS IT MIGHT BE BRANDY!" does no one google shit? The phone is RIGHT THERE, or just fucking ask the Alexa you have in your kitchen. Idiot.

9.JPG

10.JPG

She's shaken it, poured and now to decorate with a cinnamon dusted cherry - she doesn't have a cherry... she only have an absolutely pathetic tiny dried cherry, so she plops that in and it sinks to the bottom.

11.JPG

Helen complains what a small amount of drink she managed to get out of all this.

Time to sample. Helen yells "WOOOOOAH! WOOOOOAH!!!" she cringes, and then says "it's definitely festive"

They both take sips and scrunch their faces up at it. Helen covid coughs over the drink, ready to go into the living room to give Fil a taste. Yum.

14.JPG

Change of plan, Fil's going to walk into the room and acts like he's a judge on a cooking show "Hello Danni" he waves, as if he wasn't talking to her moments ago. He holds the glass "Christmas Martini" he takes a slurp, which we can all delightfully hear because of Helga's neck mic

The verdict from Judge Fil? "That's... that's... alcoholic" and that's the exciting taste test conculded, he's back off to the living room

"YOU WRAPPIN MA CHRISTMAS PRESENTS???"

"Nooooooo"

"OH MY GOD HE'S WRAPPING MY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!!!!" She jumps up and down screaming into the neck mic

13.JPG

"HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!"

"right I suppose we better drink this before we move on...." of course you do Helga.

12.JPG

16.JPG

Danni's goal is to be able to drink straight liquor without making a face..... great goal Dan.

Danni says you know when rum is fancy, it comes in a tin.

Dan tells a story about how she managed to drink Whiskey neat but ended up in a hole. Literally.

Next is a Christmas Margarita - Helen's just going to shove everything in the cocktail shaker.

Jump cuts galore, Fil makes an appearance (probably to cut the lime because he's well good at cooking innit) then he goes back to the living room - not before Helen demands an update on him wrapping ALLLL her presents.

He mumbles about putting them under the tree but he knows she'd poke them, Jelly Belly jiggles her whole body jumping up and down, yelling "I WOOOOON'T!!!!!! PUT THEM UNDER THE TREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

Fil's going to find a space under there to hide them. This satisfies the grown child.

She violently pours out the Margarita "OH MY GOOOOD!!!! ITS REALLY MILKY LOOKING!!!"

She's supposed to garnish with mint and cranberries, but guess what? She didn't bother to get them.

Helen's disappointed "DAT DONT TASTE LYKE A MARGARITA DOE" Jelly Belly and Kirby Egg decide that it tastes like a Pina Colada. Danni thinks hers is right on the money.

Two drinks downed and Helen says she's feeling a bit pissed now - because they're making 4 cocktails and drinking them within the allotted hour time frame.

Next drink - the whiskey sour.

Helen says if it wasn't for Danni she wouldn't have bitters in her life. Danni then tells the audience that Angostura Bitters is a great cure for constipation, the shits, if you feel sick, if you got a headache. "it's always a Bitta's n 'ot wata"

Helen asks why that is, Danni says it's because her family are Trinidadian and it was made there.

Cut back to Helga making the weirdest face

15.JPG

Danni interviews Helga, by asking what song she sings to herself when she shakes. DON'T DO IT DANNI. FFS. She's going to sing isn't she.

Danni sings "shake shake shake, shake shake shake"

Helen sings out of tune "shake it oft, shake it oft"

Drink is made. We hear her gross gulp. Ughhhh.

But Helga likes that. Fil's back and he's into that. "It's well good.... citrus.... whiskey... it's good"

Helen's drunk, she's slurring that she's going to share the recipe with Fil. Fil wants to get back to his game, not before Helga gets the worlds most awkward kiss. It's like he's giving his Nan a peck on the lips.

Last one is Egg Nog. The camera is sozzled, it's out of focus and just wants to go to bed.

And yet another fucking fail Helga doesn't have the brandy for the recipe. Danni doesn't have it either. Helga puts her face in a cupboard and raises her arse to the sky while yelling to Fil if they have brandy. Fil tells her to use "kong yak"

Skip to them sipping it and thinking it's nice. Fil asks her whats in it and then laughs at her "KOG NAK" boo boo, he's so amused he has to do a little replay of what happened over and over

"SHAAAT UP FILLLLL!" slurs Helga.

Danni has to rush off now, she's got a works Christmas Do and it's great because she's now pissed as a fart for it.

Helen's now going to have fondue

The end

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
HAHAHAHA HAHAHA NORFOLK GOING INTO TIER4 ON BOXING DAY HAHAHAHAHAH

(sorry for anyone else that lives in Norfolk but HA FUCK YOU HELEN!!)

• Haha

Frigg

Other than all the rule breaking, what's really pissed me off is how little her content has changed. She could've used lockdown to actually do something. Learn a new skill, make a DIY christmas gifts video with things that don't cost too much, fun things to do at home, a real video about how she's coping and where you can get help, local norwich shop tour, how to cut your own hair at home etc. But no, she kept making the same vapid shit, filming hauls while people lose their jobs, going out, getting her hair cut while people lose family members without seeing them or attending their funeral. Lockdown meant influencers actually had to be creative for once, and you can clearly see which ones couldn't manage it.

• Heart

artieziff92

Why can't she just stay at home.

Seriously. Why the hotel. Waste of money and pointless . She hates staying at home doesn't she. She hates confronting the reality of things, that's why she has to consume everything to feel whole. FIWL clearly isn't good enough. They could of just stayed home, cooked a gusto and been done with it.
This is why I fear we will be in this lockdown for half of next year. People are struggling with the concept that this virus is actually real.

*sigh* I really miss going to gigs and the theatre... I miss going to Berlin and having a cheeky beer. But it's not my identity, its things I like to do. Helga depends too much on outside influences to make her happy... Its a sobering thought really,
It's not just Helga though.. It seems like a lot of her friends have a similar mindset.
My birthday was late November. My boyfriend dropped by my house with presents and we sat on my driveway in two camping chairs with a cup of tea and got a takeaway lunch from my local bakery. And it was lovely. Because all I cared about was being with him. I feel like Helen is going so OTT for Phil's birthday, dropping loads of money etc to distract herself from the fact that there is zero chemistry there. Like you said, they could've just had a nice night in with a takeaway or something. I think Phil would probably rather do that, watch a film and then play COD with his mates.

• Heart

eilidhh

Those instagram comments calling her out were me!! I don't even follow her anymore but after reading this thread I had to go and comment. Of course all of her groupies piled on and the best counter arguments they had were "she can do what she wants"...

Edited to add: Aaaaand I've just checked and she's blocked me, fu Helen.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Tyla73

VIP Member
It kind of makes me sick that some people are celebrating Norwich being Tier 4. Yes Helen IS a selfish dickhead but for those of us with family and friends there this is a like another knife in the gut. It's a small, lovely city with a lot of down to earth people, Helen isn't a representation of everybody 😢
I completely accept that Helen isn‘t representative of the whole of Norwich and being put into Tier 4 is horrible for everyone who lives there. I think most of us here are just celebrating Helen having to curb her behaviour, rather than the whole of Norwich being put up 2 tiers.

Having said that, most of the North and the Midlands have been stuck with pretty harsh restrictions for most of the year and it felt like most people South of the Watford Gap barely noticed, let alone cared, so some of us may have limited sympathy!

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
134514227_167492155132970_1852190829264550262_n.jpg

"We all did it and we should be proud"

Is she for real???

Ermm... there's no "we" with you Helga.

We're still going through it love...

2020 isn't the end of the Corona virus, it's just the start new fucking strains and it's predicted to take a year or two to fully vaccinate people. The NHS is incredibly overwhelmed and things are worse than ever. But it's ok people because Helen made it through with only 5 or 6 holidays and a couple of handfuls of rule breaking in 2020. You should be well proud.

• Angry
  • Heart

luckyblue

VIP Member
I refuse to comment anymore I don’t want to bring up her engagement. Next time she pisses me off I’m sending her management a complaint. Maybe it won’t do anything but at least it doesn’t help her.

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
No offence to that hairdresser but
Her hair is not impressive
Its not a colour or cut that couldn't be done by ANY hairdresser at all.
So yes, her trip to London was stupid, you telling me her usual hairdresser wouldn't understand her seeing someone else just once to stop her travelling so far?
Stupid ignorant fuckhead