Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not just Helen who pissed me off about the Sainsburys thing, it was also Sainsburys. At a time when more people than ever are struggling - to send a fat, greedy, comfortabe financially, "influencer" a hamper of luxury items just really put me off shopping there ever again.
Could have gave away those hampers at a homeless shelter, or to vulnerable people throughout communities.
Especially when supermarkets have generally done well out of the pandemic, literally no competition from high street for months at a time and been allowed open throughout. They hardly needed the advertising 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Especially when supermarkets have generally done well out of the pandemic, literally no competition from high street for months at a time and been allowed open throughout. They hardly needed the advertising 🙄
I agree with everything everyone is saying about Sainsbury’s sending Helen food. It’s so tacky and wrong especially with what’s going on in the world. But supermarkets aren’t actually doing well out of this pandemic, they are making zero profit because money is going straight back into buying more products because of panic buying. But I can totally understand why people would think that as it’s absolutely manic atm.

Back to Helen the super spreader..

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Just saw another influencer going "offline" and is suspected of breaking the rules to go to their parents. Do we think Helen may do the same and go offline to do some rule breaking? I guess she's doing vlogmas so it would be harder to disguise.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Just saw another influencer going "offline" and is suspected of breaking the rules to go to their parents. Do we think Helen may do the same and go offline to do some rule breaking? I guess she's doing vlogmas so it would be harder to disguise.
The fact she's uploading without weekend content (she perhaps says she's putting days together but considering there's no real content in any video - she's missing out a lot). She's uploading minimal stuff, a tiny Paperchase haul and moaning about a necklace isn't a full day.

Reactions: 20
That last video was worse than the spreadsheet, it was just a whole lot of nothing. If she insists on breaking rules she better not film any of it, of course she will have even less content then.

Reactions: 15
I can’t help but be bitter, but I live with my parents and both my mum and I have tested positive for COVID, so no Christmas or New Years for me. Both of us have ONLY left the house for work over the course of this year. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone, but this really is the worst timing and I won’t be able to see my boyfriend until the new year. It’s heartbreaking having this be the cherry on top of a tit hole year, and I see people like Helen who still don’t give a tit and run the risk of catching it every single day. So sad she can’t be willing to make any sacrifices.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I can’t help but be bitter, but I live with my parents and both my mum and I have tested positive for COVID, so no Christmas or New Years for me. Both of us have ONLY left the house for work over the course of this year. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone, but this really is the worst timing and I won’t be able to see my boyfriend until the new year. It’s heartbreaking having this be the cherry on top of a tit hole year, and I see people like Helen who still don’t give a tit and run the risk of catching it every single day. So sad she can’t be willing to make any sacrifices.
I hope you're okay! I'm sure you can make your Christmas special still! Hope she reads this and realises how stupid shes being!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She already said she's not doing vlogmas after 22/23 until 31st or something and is just going to do one video of all that time. I can't remember the actual dates she used but I would put a bet on it just being so she can break the rules but still (barely) get enough footage for a 10 minute video that won't show her breaking the rules.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Lets face it, the only way Covid has affected Helen is her views have gone down and shes had to delete a lot more comments. Its been sooooo hard for her.

ETA she has also become a whole new size 14

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Who is this?

Reactions: 6
She's basically been living her usual life, no changes I've seen at all. Way back when she went in that press trip with loads of influencers, constant weekends away, pals round for bbq and karaoke with no distancing. I've had to say no to my own friends lately who are flouncing rules because I have a family member high risk and you know, common decency for the human race. My own friends (three married couples) are always meeting for dinner at each others homes and games night and then get pissed at me for saying no.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Has anyone else unfriended people on social media for this? I have. My former PT had a huge party with loads of people (none of them wearing masks or social distancing) earlier this year. Instant unfollow. People have really shown themselves up this year haven't they? True colours.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Who is this?
Zanna Van Dijk. Though she is posting some stuff to try and prove that she's staying home and it does look like she probably is. But honestly do not trust influencers at face value straight away anymore.

Reactions: 11
Untitled.png

Wonder how long this comment will stay up! 2 hours already, ooo Helen you're slacking on your comment-culling! (comment isn't by me btw)

And I completely agree with the other comments saying how she will end up disguising her vlogs, so she is perceived to be following the rules. I am 99.9% sure she will still go ahead and continue with the original plans she had for Fil's b'day & big family Christmas get-together.

She'll end up saying because she's been vlogging most of the way through December already, she was "deserving" of time off from filming and wanted to enjoy Christmas without thinking about work. Either that or "We WeRe HavInG sUCh a gOoD TiMe, I FoRGoT tO FiLM iT HAHA SiLly JeLLy BeLLy!"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 355332

Wonder how long this comment will stay up! 2 hours already, ooo Helen you're slacking on your comment-culling! (comment isn't by me btw)

And I completely agree with the other comments saying how she will end up disguising her vlogs, so she is perceived to be following the rules. I am 99.9% sure she will still go ahead and continue with the original plans she had for Fil's b'day & big family Christmas get-together.

She'll end up saying because she's been vlogging most of the way through December already, she was "deserving" of time off from filming and wanted to enjoy Christmas without thinking about work. Either that or "We WeRe HavInG sUCh a gOoD TiMe, I FoRGoT tO FiLM iT HAHA SiLly JeLLy BeLLy!"
Weeeeve ad such a orrible yeeer dat I wanted to weeelaaaax ova xmas innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 355332

No Gleam to scan the comments on the Sunnybones account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember when she said she didn't know about Lush supporting an anti trans group until she 'saw' comments days later, because she's never on her phone much?

Well by seeing all the comments she's culled on her YouTube / IG every single day (almost as soon as they're posted) just goes to prove how much of a complete and utter bullshit that claim was 🤣🤣🤣

You're always on your phone Helen. We know you're here 😏😏😏

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.