Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor old Fil. The more I watch him, the more I feel sorry for him. Fil Dim-But-Chill.

Also check out Danni with the Helen level cringe. The delivery, the weak laugh afterwards, the moment of silence afterwards...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s unwatchable. Why does she need to add boot camp and boring life tit to buffer out a vlog about cocktail making. No one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WHY THE duck DOES SHE KEEP SAYING HOW EXCITED SHE IS ABOUT CHRISTMAS?!?!

I don't bleeping get it. Read the bleeping room. Read the bleeping news whilst you're at it you bleeping turd.

I lost all my hours at my job so got a xmas temp job which now I've also just lost because I'm in tier bleeping 4. I'm doing duck all over Christmas just like I've done duck all, all year.

She is such a bleeping goon.

Sorry for the rant. FUUUUCK!!!!
Same here. Work in the theatre industry so been out of work there since March. I got a Christmas temp job in retail and have now lost that too, not even sure if I will get furlough pay either. In Tier 4 so can't see my parents or boyfriend. Christmas is going to be so bleeping strange for the majority of the UK and it pisses me off so much to see Helen banging on about how excited she is. She really does not care about anyone but herself, as long as Helen's having a good time eh?

Helen's drunk, she's slurring that she's going to share the recipe with Fil. Fil wants to get back to his game, not before Helga gets the worlds most awkward kiss. It's like he's giving his Nan a peck on the lips.
Also I only watched to witness the awkward kiss (just skipped to it). Jesus lord. Chemistry who ?? I don't know her. Maybe it's because he knows there's a camera there but bleeping hell.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
No Helen we do not need to hear twice in one video an anecdote about how you nearly shat yourself. Baffled that she thought it was such an endearing and relatable story.
Also Phil stood there in the kitchen - "Can I go now?" He is literally her teenage son.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This year has made me realize just how important my family are. It made me realize that I defiantly took my vulnerable family's illnesses for granted before the pandemic, and seeing my room mates healthy NHS worker mum become so ill with it at the beginning, to the point where she was in the ICU twice, was scary. Seeing how she, 9 months later, is still having respiratory issues and still can't work full time made me understand how devastating this virus is, and how it's important that we to the absolute most we can to avoid spreading it.

It's made me see just how awful the human race can be:

- From Helen's insistent refusal to wear a simple mask, her constant excuses - ironically saying that she couldn't breathe with it on.

- To her rushing off to get as many holidays as they can, going to the Aphetor Games with their lies about social distancing, still yelling how "we're all in this together", while the weak and vulnerable were still under lock down.

- To her doing so, so, so many unnecessary trips to shops and seeing as many friends as she could, yelling how she just wants to "live her life", while people are still at risk, still in hospital, still dying.

- To her going out shopping and mixing with people when she was sick with a 'cold', and didn't bother to get herself tested even though she had Covid symptoms

- To her filming that pathetic music video with a bunch of crew, while she was still sick with her 'cold', filming in a shop with no mandatory mask on because she's a 'rock star'

- To her not doing a single bleeping thing to help those who are struggling to put food on the table, how she has only just realized that Food Banks are a thing is bleeping shocking.

- To her going out EVERY SINGLE DAY yet has the audacity to hypocritically tell everyone "in the grand scheme of things, it's not that hard to stay home"

- To her obviously organizing yet another party for her friends, the Boxing Day BBQ party - with that much food there's no way that's for two people.

- To her only admitting she broke covid rules after deleting a bunch of comments being called out for it, then making out that it was HER idea to get things off her chest, feigning guilt and sadness yet admitting that if she knew what she was doing was breaking the rules she would have just gone without mentioning it!

- To her knowing that now people are struggling even more, going on and on about how her Christmas is going to be the most exciting one ever - she could do with reading the room and keep that tit to herself.

- Her reaction with this news of a new strain of the virus that has been proven to spread even faster than before, this doesn't phase her in the slightest, she's still acting her normal selfish witch ass self.

This Christmas I will be alone. I am sad about it, but I'm okay about it. We have zoom. I'm not sitting her thinking "duck Boris, I'm entitled for MY Christmas!" (After all, other religions have had their celebrations cancelled earlier in the year too - such as Eid, that was cancelled a day or so before!) I've decided that I'm going to plan the next one nice and early and think of ways to make it incredibly special for the ones I love.

The greatest advice I heard months ago was "act like you have the virus" - you become so much more aware of what you touch, how close you are to people and if that trip out is really necessary.

The sad thing is, is if you look at other countries dealing with a virus you really do see which places care for the fellow humankind. If the UK didn't have idiots like Helga acting so incredibly selfish and entitled, the pandemic on our island wouldn't be in the state it is now.

You can blame the government all you like Helen, I am not one to sing their praises, but at the end of the day it's YOUR duty and responsibility to do the right thing. Common sense is a marvelous thing - it's a shame that people like you, Helen, have none at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I'm just. Done. I tried to put on her video from Sunday over my lunch break and I wasn't able to get over a minute in. I'm so disappointed - knowing she was going to paraphrase and shame a small business for not having the means to send her a free necklace , I couldnt watch it. I'm so tired of this SELFISH behavior.

It isn't the end of the world to not have garlic bread with your pasta - yet Phil was sent to the store. She needs "essentials" every time she leaves the house? She can't make a bleeping list? When her and maff were together she was ordering online (a luxery !!!) and yet.. every vlog she just popped in somewhere it's "essential".

There's a new strain of covid that they are unsure if the vaccine will work on BUT HEY LETS GET TOGETHER QITH SOMEONE OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD AND DELETE ANYTHING THAT POINTS OUT ITS WRONG. she is an Influencer! She is being paid to promote her life style! YET she has no remorse or thinks through her actions???
She doesn't think through her content or anything for that matter.

remember when she did an AD for a CHARITY poster earlier this year? And we're surprised she doesn't know what food banks are? She's just selfish!
She hasn't reposted or encouraged any BLM content since her gleam agency hasn't asked her to reshare white graphic artists work.

She continues to body shame her "PARTNER"
Yet continuing to be in denial about her own weight gain and size chart.

This is T O X I C. Why are we so hung up on this terrible Trainwreck?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Poor old Fil. The more I watch him, the more I feel sorry for him. Fil Dim-But-Chill.

Also check out Danni with the Helen level cringe. The delivery, the weak laugh afterwards, the moment of silence afterwards...
I've been out of the loop with Helen and have no idea who this boyfriend is. But in that video it looks like a homeless man just walked in who's dating her for free accommodation.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
She’s just a mess. Telling everyone about her pooing habits and putting it on the internet. Her and Phil sound like they’re having a scripted conversation all of the time. I’ve seen rocks with better chemistry.
She also says in that video that she’s never tried egg nog however she posted a picture to her Instagram story Friday night saying she was trying egg nog for the first time, posing with her glass. (This was posted to Tattle) Which makes me think she recorded this video on Friday? I’ve no idea. The whole video was cringe. Great idea for a video - but the execution failed. She was sloppy and unprofessional as usual. If I rocked up to work talking about my pooing habits and sloshed, slurring my words I’d be sacked. Gleam need to drop her. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 30
She’s just a mess. Telling everyone about her pooing habits and putting it on the internet. Her and Phil sound like they’re having a scripted conversation all of the time. I’ve seen rocks with better chemistry.
She also says in that video that she’s never tried egg nog however she posted a picture to her Instagram story Friday night saying she was trying egg nog for the first time, posing with her glass. (This was posted to Tattle) Which makes me think she recorded this video on Friday? I’ve no idea. The whole video was cringe. Great idea for a video - but the execution failed. She was sloppy and unprofessional as usual. If I rocked up to work talking about my pooing habits and sloshed, slurring my words I’d be sacked. Gleam need to drop her. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yup she posted on Friday that she was trying it for the first time. Different outfit than the cocktail.video, same outfit as the crappy cheap Josh necklace video

Screenshot_20201218-200822.png

Shouldn't be surprised that she lied in her video about trying it for the first time ever, she lies about everything else. 🙄

Screenshot_20201221-210301~2.png

Of course she only "dropped off" something 🙄

Screenshot_20201221-210320_compress54.jpg

Out again... What a surprise. This was with Grace and Andy wasn't it?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Reactions: 14
'Hi giusz, I know there's a pandemic or summink but here's a few aff links to fast fashion sites because f*ck the planet lolz and f*ck your money that you've probably been scrapping by and saving pennies each month the last year. Hashtag swipe up'

Edit: I know we don't have to swipe up but can someone really be so ignorant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
BF9116C6-DCF7-44C1-8E4F-0A6F44A7B2ED.jpeg

anyone else getting Emilia Fart vibes from these dresses Helga keeps wearing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Still amazes me how quick we're getting through these threads, and it's all cause Helen can't follow simple rules which are laid out on a website for her :)

Reactions: 23
I think the only way you might get her to follow them is if you streamed the rules directly into her eyeballs. Might still ignore them though.

Reactions: 15
Sadly she would only pay attention to the rules if her or someone she loved was affected. Or it was printed on a dress she could buy from ASOS. Then again we know she has trouble with reading and writing so maybe not.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.