Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To spite myself I’ve just watched now unless she asked for it to say Josh I think that company’s customer service was tit and deserved to be called out, now I know fonts on personalised things can be very sketchy and I’ve fallen foul to it myself but I’ve also received a refund and an apology. Also why is she showing people’s gifts on camera? Ruins the surprise somewhat.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I watched it and remember nothing after the necklace looks like josh! I must have just spent the whole time on my phone after unfollowing her on Instagram.

Reactions: 9
To spite myself I’ve just watched now unless she asked for it to say Josh I think that company’s customer service was tit and deserved to be called out, now I know fonts on personalised things can be very sketchy and I’ve fallen foul to it myself but I’ve also received a refund and an apology. Also why is she showing people’s gifts on camera? Ruins the surprise somewhat.
This is why I don't trust sketchy IG ads unless I researched the company. Also she wanted Metallica font - how the duck did she think it was going to turn out??

I reckon she's already seen Josie and given it to her. She went out with Ben yesterday, so I think she's doing the rounds with all her mates before she goes on her mini break

Reactions: 11
That necklace looks nothing like Josie, I’m struggling to understand how that happened. They either got the wrong name or she had a typo she won’t admit to. A lot of Instagram businesses are notorious for that kind of thing though, especially the part where they ghosted after she complained. Gotta research where your money’s going 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
That necklace looks nothing like Josie, I’m struggling to understand how that happened. They either got the wrong name or she had a typo she won’t admit to. A lot of Instagram businesses are notorious for that kind of thing though, especially the part where they ghosted after she complained. Gotta research where your money’s going 🤷🏻‍♀️
She probably ordered it after two bottles of prosecco and just spelt it wrong but can't remember as she was too sloshed.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Fil the feeder
This could explain so much about their relationship. Maybe she finally found herself a man that just wants to plump her up even more. Maybe that's what he is into and that's why she is getting bigger and bigger. We all know how she likes to please men to her own detriment...

Reactions: 12
him_and_her_episode_0303.jpg

Phil always reminds me of the strange neighbour from Him&Her

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Just remembered that someone here did ask Helen if she would be donating food (they had a screenshot of a DM, not sure where that post is) and she got all cheeky. She probably figured it'd be a good PR move to say something about donating in a video to shut anybody else up.

(Obviously..... We know better 😉)

Reactions: 19
How can she listen to that audio when shes editing and think yep, this is the quality in proud to put my name on?! And she has studied videography at some capacity, no? And wants to do wedding videos? What a joke.

Reactions: 23
I’m beginning to think that Helen and Phil are just friends and she’s managed to convince him to be a pretend boyfriend for videos until she can get out there and reel in some other poor sucker into a relationship. I bet it’s ages since they had sex.
Honestly, Helen gives me a similar vibe to Danielle from 90 Day Fiance when she's yelling at Mohammed "I WANT MY SEX NOW". I don't think she's quite that bad but we all know about her famously high sex drive (sadly).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How can a woman in her position not have donated to food banks before, thats really sad. This year at work instead of secret santa we all donated to our local food bank instead cuz ya know there's a pandemic and people have lost jobs! These influencers really do live in a privileged bubble, its disgusting to be so unaware of what's happening to your community.

Reactions: 38
How can a woman in her position not have donated to food banks before, thats really sad. This year at work instead of secret santa we all donated to our local food bank instead cuz ya know there's a pandemic and people have lost jobs! These influencers really do live in a privileged bubble, its disgusting to be so unaware of what's happening to your community.
Exactly! I mean how many times has she been food shopping and now suddenly she's only just noticed the food bank trolley? These supermarkets have had them for years!

Plus, earier this year, Asda (the supermarket where she saw the trolley) set up a national food drive because of COVID - they even have signs on the shelves by certain foods to remind people that these are essentials needed for struggling families. You can't tell me that she never noticed them before when they held a huge bleeping campaign in their stores.

download.jpeg

download (1).jpeg

Where was she in the summer for the child food poverty / Marcus Rashford campaign? Oh yeah she was too busy going on holiday to Bath, Scotland, Wales, and her secret South East getaway, also busy getting her hair / nails / pubes / eyelashes / eyebrows done, and don't forget all the multiple shopping trips and taking full advantage of the 'eat out to help out scheme'.

But because she read it here all of a sudden she's announced that she's noticed there's a food bank and is really keen to put a small something in it (after she spends some time deciding *which* food bank she wants to donate to). Yeah ok. I don't believe that she felt the slightest bit guilty for recieving the Christmas PR from Sainsbury's and that it inspired her to suddenly be charitable. I mean she already ate the damn thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Also, Didn't someone post on her Instagram, suggesting she should donate the Christmas hamper, rightfully so.

Reactions: 10
The absolute RIMMING the molluscs do whilst giving constructive criticism. I nearly brought my breakfast back up reading this.
Screenshot_20201221-075809_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Oh my God! Donation to a food bank cause she felt guilty about the Sainsbury’s hamper.

Oh duck off Helen! Seriously Helen stop reading here and get a real job you bleeping fat spotty melt.
She didn't feel guilty at all. We all pointed out how greedy it was and she's desperate to prove she isn't.

Reactions: 20
It's not just Helen who pissed me off about the Sainsburys thing, it was also Sainsburys. At a time when more people than ever are struggling - to send a fat, greedy, comfortabe financially, "influencer" a hamper of luxury items just really put me off shopping there ever again.
Could have gave away those hampers at a homeless shelter, or to vulnerable people throughout communities.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Those name necklaces cost £12 on eBay in case she wanted a quick replacement 🤷‍♀️ better than a boring arse video about it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.