Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(You just know that if Maff was still around he would have carved out a wooden Josie named necklace with his chiseled 6 pack by now 🤤🤤 but this old nan and grandad keep repeating the same tit over to each other about how they don't know what they're doing)

Not only would he be doing this but he'd also probably tell her to stfu and stop being a whiney baby 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How can a woman in her position not have donated to food banks before, thats really sad. This year at work instead of secret santa we all donated to our local food bank instead cuz ya know there's a pandemic and people have lost jobs! These influencers really do live in a privileged bubble, its disgusting to be so unaware of what's happening to your community.
With all the toiletries and make-up shes sent its a shock that shes not thought of donating to a womens shelter.

Reactions: 22
With all the toiletries and make-up shes sent its a shock that shes not thought of donating to a womens shelter.
Exactly. I did a big clear out last year and did this. There are a few charities that do it but I sent to Give and Makeup ❤

ETA: It seems Give and Makeup aren't running anymore but other charities are available 👍

Reactions: 15
Exactly. I did a big clear out last year and did this. There are a few charities that do it but I sent to Give and Makeup ❤

ETA: It seems Give and Makeup aren't running anymore but other charities are available 👍
I did the same last year, I boxed up loads of stuff and dropped them off at our local womens refuge. My sister works with prostitutes and i gave her lots of scarves and gloves and stuff so they can keep warm.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Won’t lie guys, I was the getting fit page that commented on sunny bones about social distancing. I’m now blocked and my comment is gone. Amazing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So I’ve just had a lightbulb moment. They’re rare, don’t expect anymore 😂
When Helga and her minions were saying that the rules and stuff were confusing/complicated, us normal people were like nah. We agreed there is an abundance of information available and it was clear. All agreed? Good, I’ll continue 😏
The bleeping TRACK & TRACE app has a clear and basic set of rules to follow right there in the app. When you put your postcode in it literally has a breakdown of exactly what you can do in your tier/area. IT POPS AS SOON AS YOU OPEN THE APP 🤬
Clearly she’s not using it. Not to check in places or check for updates. I’m not shocked or surprised but I am bleeping furious about her playing dumb.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
So I’ve just had a lightbulb moment. They’re rare, don’t expect anymore 😂
When Helga and her minions were saying that the rules and stuff were confusing/complicated, us normal people were like nah. We agreed there is an abundance of information available and it was clear. All agreed? Good, I’ll continue 😏
The bleeping TRACK & TRACE app has a clear and basic set of rules to follow right there in the app. When you put your postcode in it literally has a breakdown of exactly what you can do in your tier/area. IT POPS AS SOON AS YOU OPEN THE APP 🤬
Clearly she’s not using it. Not to check in places or check for updates. I’m not shocked or surprised but I am bleeping furious about her playing dumb.
She fully knows the rules which is why she was quick to comment about being able to meet people for food in a pub garden. She just chooses to follow the rules that suit her and be "confused" when they don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She fully knows the rules which is why she was quick to comment about being able to meet people for food in a pub garden. She just chooses to follow the rules that suit her and be "confused" when they don't.
Oh absolutely.
Every time I’ve been at a pub/restaurant I’ve had to scan in so I’m just so offended that she thinks people are thick enough to believe she was just ignorant. Also angers me because there’s just no room for ignorance at this time.

Reactions: 20
Exactly - she know exactly what the rules are, she just chooses to push them to nth degree and ignore them when possible. She’s too arrogant and/or stupid to think they’ll be any real comeback on it when she plasters her carry on all over social media and can’t cope when she hears anything she doesn’t like.

Let Helen and all the other vapid, consumerist influencers have their Christmas, because it’s looking like next year buying anything is going to be 50 times more difficult and a lot more expensive, which means their main ‘job’ of getting people to buy endless stuff they don’t need will be redundant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Exactly, she was quick to comment on how she was following guidelines in her previous videos, its only when people went nuts because of hairgate did she suddenly become confused....that apology was purely Gleam's doing too. I reckon she will get dropped after all this, her content is getting worse with each video.

Reactions: 24
Exactly, she was quick to comment on how she was following guidelines in her previous videos, its only when people went nuts because of hairgate did she suddenly become confused....that apology was purely Gleam's doing too. I reckon she will get dropped after all this, her content is getting worse with each video.
How bad do Influencers have to get to be dropped by their Management? I do find it interesting that brands continue to work with Helen given how rubbish her content is. I can’t believe it really generates them many sales.

Those jeans are howling and her face is stupid.

Reactions: 23
1402 likes but only two comments? I wonder how many have been deleted in that case? My first thought on seeing this was social distancing 🙄 I've worked solidly this year as a support worker and would to just be able to meet up my friends as easily as she does.

Edit to say there's not much engagement on other posts in terms of comments either. So I could be wrong!

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I liked the two posts calling her out re social distancing so im personally offended that my contribution to her eNgAgEmEnT has disappeared!! That’s the thanks we get pfft 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How bad do Influencers have to get to be dropped by their Management? I do find it interesting that brands continue to work with Helen given how rubbish her content is. I can’t believe it really generates them many sales.

Those jeans are howling and her face is stupid.
Her behaviour during all this should be cause for them to look into why they represent her, it doesnt paint them in a good light at all. I wonder if its worth contacting them and asking why the represent someone who continuously breaks rules?

Reactions: 18
Won’t lie guys, I was the getting fit page that commented on sunny bones about social distancing. I’m now blocked and my comment is gone. Amazing.
Oh man I didn’t get blocked, I’m disappointed 😂😂

1402 likes but only two comments? I wonder how many have been deleted in that case? My first thought on seeing this was social distancing 🙄 I've worked solidly this year as a support worker and would to just be able to meet up my friends as easily as she does.

Edit to say there's not much engagement on other posts in terms of comments either. So I could be wrong!
I commented about social distancing, it’s long gone now.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.