Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Average house price for that area a year ago was between 230,000 and 318,248 thats all I could find not sure how to find recent sales x

Reactions: 1
Average house price for that area a year ago was between 230,000 and 318,248 thats all I could find not sure how to find recent sales x

I think they is a way of looking at recently sold properties on rightmove and you can filter by house/ flat, terraced / detached ect. I’m a nosy cow 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I think they is a way of looking at recently sold properties on rightmove and you can filter by house/ flat, terraced / detached ect. I’m a nosy cow 😂😂😂
Trying that now no luck problem is we think we know the area but not house number or road name got a possibility road name but deffo not number

Reactions: 3
The number is at around 3.50 on this video
From the info I have acquired what is not much I found average house prices being between £283k-£312k in that area. I thought I found the actual house which was priced at £298k but it wasn't the rite one! But to narrow it down it will be between £283k and £312k

• Wow
Reactions: 2
i literally just stumbled across this thread because I recognised the name from watching a few videos of hers months and months back. I started watching her for the financial aspect of her videos which was quite unique but soon stopped watching her because all she went on about was being single if I remember correctly? It was almost obsessive

I’ve just tried to watch one of her newer videos and all she bloody goes on about is her new boyfriend?! seriously though, how long can you possibly carry a channel on b&m hauls 🥴🥴

not to mention the incessant monetisation of everything possible, over 5 ads in one 17 minute video and paid promotion on top. I don’t even want to watch anymore incase it earns her more money lol

Reactions: 5
i literally just stumbled across this thread because I recognised the name from watching a few videos of hers months and months back. I started watching her for the financial aspect of her videos which was quite unique but soon stopped watching her because all she went on about was being single if I remember correctly? It was almost obsessive

I’ve just tried to watch one of her newer videos and all she bloody goes on about is her new boyfriend?! seriously though, how long can you possibly carry a channel on b&m hauls 🥴🥴

not to mention the incessant monetisation of everything possible, over 5 ads in one 17 minute video and paid promotion on top. I don’t even want to watch anymore incase it earns her more money lol
Thats the exact point I'm at! I wont watch her even to be nosey cos I don't wanna top up her earnings. I listen to a few podcasts with ads in and I'm ok with that cos it doesn't take the micky but everything about her screams I want more money my life revolves around money. I feel all her videos are painfully staged and scripted she has zero likability no personality an I dont see how anyone can relate to her subtly bratish behaviours and how snobby she is!

Reactions: 7
Just saw her insta stories an the "sneak peek" of her gift guide video. Silly me actually thought she was supporting sma buisnessed out the goodness of her heart, she said she chose from the top of the list down but how suspish they all jus HAPPENED to send her stuff hahaha the self centered witch clearly chose 1ns she could get a freebie out of. I mean really dus she have no shame lol

Reactions: 7
Just saw her insta stories an the "sneak peek" of her gift guide video. Silly me actually thought she was supporting sma buisnessed out the goodness of her heart, she said she chose from the top of the list down but how suspish they all jus HAPPENED to send her stuff hahaha the self centered witch clearly chose 1ns she could get a freebie out of. I mean really dus she have no shame lol

Yes our girl hazel surely aint No charity worker 😂😂😂 shes so greedy and obvious. Shes been really mimicking others(gemma) lately and just pushing haul vid after haul vid. Shes so embarrassing with all the fake stuff she tries To pretend her life is.

Ps. Something about her nose lips Area just aint right 🤔

As soon as she put the post up about wanting to help promote small businesses it screamed out to me that she was on the beg for free stuff to be sent to her! None of these so called influencers do anything out of the goodness of their hearts! She’ll be making money if the videos in ad sense ect!

She really does come across as a greedy witch! Feels like she is getting too big for her boots lately. And I’ve always liked frenchies but the way she keeps posting about hers in really starting to put me off them!

• Heart
  • Wow
As soon as she put the post up about wanting to help promote small businesses it screamed out to me that she was on the beg for free stuff to be sent to her! None of these so called influencers do anything out of the goodness of their hearts! She’ll be making money if the videos in ad sense ect!

She really does come across as a greedy witch! Feels like she is getting too big for her boots lately. And I’ve always liked frenchies but the way she keeps posting about hers in really starting to put me off them!
I cant believe shes pretending to support these buisnessed but accepting FREE stuff? So confusing, so fake, so obvious!! To these small buisnesses every sale is a celebration and this greedy witch featured troll is taking the miky. Her dog is typical Essex chav scum, typical dog for a typical fake witch!! I think it suits her, they look simular!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
She even said in the post calling for small businesses to support that "it must arrive by Thursday." SO, SO, SO greedy. You can easily promote a product or business without having something physical to show, OR she could just BUY the things she's going to promote as being great gifts. She's a disgrace.

On another note, why does her food always look so disgusting? That chilli or whatever it was on her story last night...has she not heard of a kidney bean / sweetcorn / pepper? Yet she'll be doing a food prep video in a few weeks time like she's some master chef.

OH and ETA one further point...I've stopped watching her videos since the house move - I found it crass and braggy - but before that I got pretty sick of all the drinking in the videos. Well, to be specific, with the disclaimer "I don't really drink" "I don't drink much" "I'm a lightweight." Ok, you're a lightweight but you're doing shots / drinking "on the job," which means on a Saturday afternoon which is when you say you do all your filming. And beyond the videos she posts a lot of pictures with tins of G&T or whatever. But sure...you "don't drink much."

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I can't believe she's taking gifts from small businesses!!! I was going to ask her to shout out my friend's new business until i saw that demand to be sent stuff by Thursday!! Shocking!

I can't believe she's taking gifts from small businesses!!! I was going to ask her to shout out my friend's new business until i saw that demand to be sent stuff by Thursday!! Shocking!

Its disgusting 🤢🤢 she is just flagging anything she got For free! Its not like shes gonna say I recommend this cause it was free 🤦‍♂️ greedy and entitled. people are not interested in 2020 buying tit constantly!!!!!!

She’s put loads on her story about it not long ago. Why the duck would she not research and buy from some small businesses that she likes out of her own pocket! Oh yeh coz she’s a lazy witch that likes to copy the likes of Gemma Miles and Elle Darby!

Also mentioned she lives near a train station if that helps in anyway @Bazaaaar 😂👀

• Haha
She’s put loads on her story about it not long ago. Why the duck would she not research and buy from some small businesses that she likes out of her own pocket! Oh yeh coz she’s a lazy witch that likes to copy the likes of Gemma Miles and Elle Darby!

Also mentioned she lives near a train station if that helps in anyway @Bazaaaar 😂👀
We all knoe the excuse will be she wont promote anything without trying it first 😴😴 its just tit when small businesses are already struggling! She's got them all to share about her video on their stories as well, I bet that was part of her T&C as well.

Absolutely shocking behaviour, I just dont see how her following cant see through her - how can u promote small buisnessed but demand freebies it makes no sense and as for them sharing her link it seems if anything they are supporting her!! Not being funny they've given from their own pocket to give her a freebie to "advertise" and it isn't a garentee sell they could make nothing yet their followers swipe up on her video she gets more ad views=money more followers=money like wth! So so greedy.

I too don't watch her now but did notice the drinking thing in her videos!! "I dont drink" as she's drinking? Its so odd its like shes drinking for the image but then backtracking for anyone who may judge it.. 1big persona.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.