Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tlb92

I don't mind Hazel, the only thing is that I do think she will eventually end up quitting her job and doing YouTube full time, that'll end up being her downfall as shes basically a carbon copy of gemma miles & all the rest of them.

Reactions: 17

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
So shocked at the day in the life video - the pure desperation of it.

- She had a bad eye infection yet still put on eye makeup and fake lashes.
- Described it as 'getting content in London' instead of having a nice day out.
- The breakfast place smelt her from a mile off and was rude to them and said no photos, she ignored it. Read the room Hazel - that place was too classy for influencers and didn't want you there!
- They stripped in the street to change outfit. Got laughed at by builders. Isn't public nudity actually a criminal offence? How desperate do you have to be to change in the middle of a street.
- They took photos sitting on people's front doors! This is trespass on private property.
- Interesting that she went into one LV store and asked about the bag, they said it might be in stock in the other store and she had to take a 35min uber there. If they took her seriously as a client they would have phoned the other branch to check and reserve for her.
- She got changed in the restaurant - what?!?
- The waiter was explaining stuff while she was talking to camera about the cocktails, pure chaos. Bet he was thinking 'not another vlogger'. With the suitcases, outfit change and flashy brooch I bet the management were keeping a close eye on them, as that gives off con artist signals.

In the middle she said she worried the blog would be boring - but I was on the edge of my seat waiting for her to get arrested!
The audicity of taking pics in front of someone's home. I can't even stand some parking right outside my drive!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Jxtx

Good on you for saving 20k to buy a house but anyone with a brain cell who works full time and lives rent free with their parents should be in a position to save. She had no outgoings 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15

cassyw1tch3ll

Amy Rose Walker is the same. She sits on people's steps, stands by their windows, drapes herself over everything then stands in the middle of their roads for a good hour. I said on her thread before that I would be out with a bucket of water or just stand in the background with a broom. I don't know why they think it's OK to post where other people online and be so brazen. Hazel and Co. think they can go to public spaces and peoples places of residence and do what they want because its their "job".
I can't get over the fact she's called it a "shoot" , it's not a shoot. It's two disrespectful, dumb narcassists playing dress up on someone elses property. These idiots have no shame at all. I agree with your idea , I'd be straight out there pouring a bucket of water over her smug ugly head! What an embarrassment and a poor role model. Everyone lets go to London and disrespect other people's homes. What a good idea🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

cassyw1tch3ll

How dull her life must be if she's waking up FIRST thing in the morning and logging into her fake tattle account to read what we say about her 🙄
Then proceed to get themselves all dressed up with their tits out just to take selfies and post them online. When will they regulate influencers lies and conning people out of their money. Genuine, happy and nice individuals wouldn't be using filters and apps to change their appearance and body shape. Lying about products that they use, blurring their skin when using skin cream. Getting gifted items for free and telling us to go out and buy them. Influencers are toxic and damaging to people out there as it's all fake. If they are promoting healthy food and exercising, wearing free gym wear for a year and their appearance hasn't changed then they haven't been doing nothing which they claim to be, false advertising. This site brings rage to influencers because the truth we speak can not get deleted. I don't get why they come on here to read bout themselves, just don't look but they can't help to feed their ego. Oh its perfectly fine for her and Laura to meet up and slate other influencers like Gemma (pure jealously) and put up posts indirectly towards to them. Hypocritical twat!
I had never heard of Tattle life until it was shared by her this morning. The problem with these influencers is they are so eager to put everything online but can't take other people's negative opinions of them. They put themselves on such a high pedestal they believe they are better than others and it shows through their accounts. Of course people are going to pick up on it. Her story will only direct more traffic to her page here and the site in general and that's what these self obsessed influencers don't understand, criticism comes with choosing to publicise everything, but they're too egotistical and narcissistic to let it go over their heads. Everything has to be "all about them" at all times so of course she made a story showing her nasty, bitter, selfish true colours. She is clearly deeply bothered by this site, riddled with obsession over it and can't stop reading it. I think that says more about these influencers than the people having a chit chat here. So obsessed with themselves they even go out of their way read the bad. Any attention is good attention. That's what they say about spoiled children isn't it?

• Heart

fakoffcunse

Oh boo hoo Hazel crying claiming stress over filming reels and tiktoks it must he such a strain on your boring life shopping all the time then sending it all back what a chore!!!!! There is nothing harder than pouting to the camera and flashing your tits all day and going for another boring walk round the ghost town you live in!! Reality check!!!!! Try being a nurse or doctor or someone that actually HAS a life/family/stuff to do!!!!!!! You just want your content perfect for your adoring fans you brought lol no you don't you're just pissed off and stressed you can't stop your mouth veering to the side when you talk love you're annoyed you can't hide it better!!!! Asr for being inundated with dms haha I didn't think bots could message you???? Can't believe she's playing the head in over drive stressed anxiety card over her bloody social media stats because we all know its about likes!!!! Imagine living a day in the shoes of someone who actually HAS stress and anxiety because of a chemical imbalance in there brain and fights it ever day. What a wet blanket!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Poosh

VIP Member
What’s the point of the shitty little reels she keeps doing, she doesn’t even try the clothes on? If I want to see what zara have in, I’ll look on the website thanks hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Coffeelover23

Exactly! The way she goes on you'd think she was some high flying hedge funder with a maths degree from Cambridge! What has she really done thats so special? Anybody can save hundreds a month if they live at home and have minimal outgoings. Plus she has a help-to-buy equity loan which I think is a risky way of getting on the property ladder. Personally I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole but I know that opinion will be controversial as for many people they are the only way they can get a property. And, is she really only 24? Looks much older.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

howembarrasing

On today's episode of things that never happened , Hazel found pictures of herself in the group chat of her boyfriends WhatsApp as he was "showing her off" 😅 and if any of that is truthful , I'm v concerned about why she's going down his WhatsApp? Isnt he only home 2 nights a week and she spends that time scanning his phone? Sounds toxic but okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Popcornshovel

Chatty Member
So shocked at the day in the life video - the pure desperation of it.

- She had a bad eye infection yet still put on eye makeup and fake lashes.
- Described it as 'getting content in London' instead of having a nice day out.
- The breakfast place smelt her from a mile off and was rude to them and said no photos, she ignored it. Read the room Hazel - that place was too classy for influencers and didn't want you there!
- They stripped in the street to change outfit. Got laughed at by builders. Isn't public nudity actually a criminal offence? How desperate do you have to be to change in the middle of a street.
- They took photos sitting on people's front doors! This is trespass on private property.
- Interesting that she went into one LV store and asked about the bag, they said it might be in stock in the other store and she had to take a 35min uber there. If they took her seriously as a client they would have phoned the other branch to check and reserve for her.
- She got changed in the restaurant - what?!?
- The waiter was explaining stuff while she was talking to camera about the cocktails, pure chaos. Bet he was thinking 'not another vlogger'. With the suitcases, outfit change and flashy brooch I bet the management were keeping a close eye on them, as that gives off con artist signals.

In the middle she said she worried the blog would be boring - but I was on the edge of my seat waiting for her to get arrested!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I was shocked at the cheeky buggers going up people's front steps and draping themselves all over the doorway and balconies in the latest vlog with Laura. Never caught Laura Blair doing this and she does loads of street photography fashion pics.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Has anyone else watched this lip pumped, annoying, Essex airhead? Something about this woman really grinds me.... Hi Angela 😡🤬 Another one living in a fluffy world of grey and pink, fluttering her eyelashes and collagen pumped lips at the camera whilst showing off new tat she's bought at Poundland and Home Bargains.... She seems to at least have calmed down on positioning her camera higher, aiming down her cleavage in slinky tops. Must've took notice of some of the comments in the past....

cassyw1tch3ll

Oh boo hoo Hazel crying claiming stress over filming reels and tiktoks it must he such a strain on your boring life shopping all the time then sending it all back what a chore!!!!! There is nothing harder than pouting to the camera and flashing your tits all day and going for another boring walk round the ghost town you live in!! Reality check!!!!! Try being a nurse or doctor or someone that actually HAS a life/family/stuff to do!!!!!!! You just want your content perfect for your adoring fans you brought lol no you don't you're just pissed off and stressed you can't stop your mouth veering to the side when you talk love you're annoyed you can't hide it better!!!! Asr for being inundated with dms haha I didn't think bots could message you???? Can't believe she's playing the head in over drive stressed anxiety card over her bloody social media stats because we all know its about likes!!!! Imagine living a day in the shoes of someone who actually HAS stress and anxiety because of a chemical imbalance in there brain and fights it ever day. What a wet blanket!!!!!!!!
I've sat and stewed on this all day. I couldn't reply earlier due to being so angry. My brother in law suffers with anxiety and depression and he has called me on the motor way unable to cross a fly over for no reason at all, just because his anxiety has kicked in. He's been in my kitchen fighting for his breath and convinced he's going to die! And here is smug, narcissistic, egotistical, pathetic little hazel daring to write woe is me essays about not making enough tiktoks. As you say it's about her like count, about her image not being what she wants in the videos and so on.

How dare she play on mental illness when if she really suffered with anxiety even for a nano second she would NOT be capable of waving her breasts in the camera and strutting around like she's the dogs bollocks! When I didn't think the girl could be more of a piece of shit, pardon my French, she's suppassed expectations and proved me wrong.

If you see this Hazel, you are disgusting. I'm shocked you're ignorant enough to have kept those stories up but I suppose with no boyfriend at home SOMEONE has to give you attention even if that is strangers on the Internet.

• Heart