Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear I saw something on her stories s few weeks ago about getting it dissolved might have been someone else though coz let’s face it they all blend into one!

Reactions: 4
She's so moody in the latest autumn decor video 🙄has anyone watched it?
Why bother filming if your not up to it!

She has an office AND a filming room in 'her' new house! 🙄🙄 Poor Jordan won't have any of his own space..

Reactions: 3
I saw the empty house tour went live! I want to nosey but I bet she’s really braggy in it!

Half way through it.

So she tries to cover the door number on the shed, after we've already seen it earlier on when she first walks into the room.

Does Jordan smoke I wonder as these a packet of cigarettes on the worktop in the kitchen. If not then I guess it's someone who's helping them move like a family member. Nothing against smokers by the way it's just she loves to tell us that shes asthmatic so surprised she'd allow smoking around her.

Thought she wanted to move away from grey and white so far thats all I've heard her say she wants grey carpet / flooring, white worktops!

Also gotta love how she keeps saying we, now hun you mean it's what you want and poor Jordan will have to suck it up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just watched the house tour vlog and it is a lovely house but I do not know why she bought it as she is going to literally rip it all out it is such a shame and a waste of materials. She should have bought a shell then she could fill it with stuff she likes. A lot of people would love to live in a lovely house like that furnished as it is.

I used to like her, but this new house tour was a bit braggy. Got on my nerves that everything was "being changed" in the next year. What's the rush? It's the dream forever home! Does she have any idea how much it costs? And all this, I've always dreamed of x,y,z...you're 25.

Just felt a bit like she was trying to make out like the place was badly decorated, and she has so much style. Should have seen the state of my house when we moved in two years ago...literally just finished decorating the hall, stairs and landing which was ghastly. But it's my house, I love it and you just get on with it. I'm just so grateful to have it and to no longer be renting.

Some of the furniture she's been posting is hideous, that massive table...don't think it's in keeping with the property, personally.

Reactions: 6
Her stories are so boring paint sample after paint sample 🙄🙄🙄🙄

All very much the same colour pallet too, who wants to see that!

I can’t believe when they got the keys to their new place her first thought was whack out the camera and vlog a reaction video - buying your first home together is exciting and imo should be enjoyed just the two of them at first and last thing she should be thinking about is ‘cOnTeNt’. It really does speak volumes who she is and where her priorities are. Poor Jordan probably didn’t even have a say.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe when they got the keys to their new place her first thought was whack out the camera and vlog a reaction video - buying your first home together is exciting and imo should be enjoyed just the two of them at first and last thing she should be thinking about is ‘cOnTeNt’. It really does speak volumes who she is and where her priorities are. Poor Jordan probably didn’t even have a say.
I agree but this isn't for Jordan (who does smoke) or for Hazel or for THEM. Its all for HER. I havent watched any videos of her since she mentioned not wasting her money on designer bags almost as if she looked down on it and I thought why not, rather a designer bag as an investment than a cheap ugly vase from home bargains 🤣 everything about her is a state. She's a joke. I feel really sorry for this clearly doomed relationship.. He must be the real village idiot if he thinks they have a future together.

Reactions: 2
I agree but this isn't for Jordan (who does smoke) or for Hazel or for THEM.
Do you know them IRL? Obviously without giving yourself away 😊

I’m surprised she’s with a smoker I personally wouldn’t date a smoker but that’s me.

Reactions: 2
No i don't know her and she doesnt know who i am but I live about 6 doors down from an ex friend of hers who has a lot of juicy gossip about her fakery!!

Do you know them IRL? Obviously without giving yourself away 😊

I’m surprised she’s with a smoker I personally wouldn’t date a smoker but that’s me.
Also I wouldn't date a smoker too but its not a deal breaker!

No i don't know her and she doesnt know who i am but I live about 6 doors down from an ex friend of hers who has a lot of juicy gossip about her fakery!!

Also I wouldn't date a smoker too but its not a deal breaker!

Anything you can share without outing the former friend? Obviously we don’t want to get anybody into trouble.

I agree but this isn't for Jordan (who does smoke) or for Hazel or for THEM. Its all for HER. I havent watched any videos of her since she mentioned not wasting her money on designer bags almost as if she looked down on it and I thought why not, rather a designer bag as an investment than a cheap ugly vase from home bargains 🤣 everything about her is a state. She's a joke. I feel really sorry for this clearly doomed relationship.. He must be the real village idiot if he thinks they have a future together.
She has a Louis Vuitton bag, too. Unless it's fake...

I don't go overboard, but I have two expensive handbags that will last forever. I'd rather that than buy cheap tat from Primark every month!can

Anything you can share without outing the former friend? Obviously we don’t want to get anybody into trouble.
Can't say much more than I already have without it being painfully obvious it's come from her pal and I dont want to cause drama for her. Hazle has the most spiteful vile nasty side to her than no one sees and I really wouldn't want her to troll and bully the girl like she has done previously. But any little things I can drop I definitely will. You wouldn't believe if I told you how and why they fell out, and what a total stalker she turned into just to make this girls life hell which made me more angry after finding this tattle thread and calling us trolls etc.. Honestly deep down shes a very nasty fake girl with deep routed only child syndrome.

And thats what I dont get to she won't buy an investment piece but shes happy to buy super bloody noodles from home bargs and bags or primark crap? I feel sorry for Jordan. She needs to wake up and start living life with him, the man who's brought her a house. Not the Internet.

Reactions: 4
I really wanna know but obviously understand you can’t say why. I imagine it was something trivial that hazel blow out of proportion though! She said she fell out with one friend coz they weren’t supporting her YouTube or something along those lines. People have stuff more important than YouTube going on in their lives.

Do we think Jordan contributed more for this new house? Obviously he was the one who had to sell his place while she kept her flat so if anything goes wrong she’ll have that but he’ll have duck all!

Reactions: 1
Jordan i assume paid more and will get the tit end of the stick. As mentioned she has her flat as a fall back he has nothing. Really grinds my gears as well anyone else noticed when shes posted tables chairs sofa and so on that she wants she almost intentionally has the price showing?!? Like shes showing off? Take your £900 UGLY chair and shove it up your arse hun. She's such a fake little slag. Again, can't say who I'm friends with but it has nothing to do with people supporting her and all to do with her being a nasty little bleep with no real perception of real life. Honestly the girl needs a reality check.

Reactions: 6
Surely be will have ring fenced his assets though, if he put a lot more in. You do have to say the proportion of the property each person owns when you sign the contract. Where all the money is coming from is a mystery...for the work and ghastly furniture.

That chair FFS! Hideous. And it's not even like it's from a designer/boutique brand. DFS!

Have to say I was a bit underwhelmed with the house they’ve brought was kinda expecting something grander. But I guess it’s in Essex so they have probably paid a lot! Any idea how much they might have paid for it? I’m guessing around the £300/350k mark...?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.