Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say I was a bit underwhelmed with the house they’ve brought was kinda expecting something grander. But I guess it’s in Essex so they have probably paid a lot! Any idea how much they might have paid for it? I’m guessing around the £300/350k mark...?
It depends which part it is

Reactions: 1
Have to say I was a bit underwhelmed with the house they’ve brought was kinda expecting something grander. But I guess it’s in Essex so they have probably paid a lot! Any idea how much they might have paid for it? I’m guessing around the £300/350k mark...?
Me too! I was like wtf is this and how did Queen hazel settle For it 😁

Ps. Haul haul haul. Thats all she does these days. She has zero persona and just films hauls. Atleast with the money content she stood out. But she isnt that into the subject than being wannabe gemma. She made excuse like theres stuff she cant talk about cause of her job😁 suure. She wants the lazy content that she doesnt need To plan like hauls. So un passionate.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she’s already a sell out and only cares about the money now with sponsored videos.

To be honest, I only watch her come shop with me videos cause I have a guilty pleasure of them sort of cheap tatt shops like b&m, home bargains etc and where I live in London we don’t have any unless I drive 45 mins away. But to be honest she does pick up so much wasteful and plastic tit and she’s not very sustainable.

But generally her personality is very vapid and boring so I skip any vlogs. It’s a shame she could have found her niche with them finance videos and not just the same carbon copy YouTuber.

Reactions: 4
Let’s be fair she’s probably only keeping her job as it probably pays well and she isn’t making enough from YouTube alone! If she was she’d probably jack her job in straight away! She’s already said she want to drop days in the future.

Reactions: 2
Her chilli con carne looks like cat sick 😂 Where’s the peppers? Mushrooms? Kidney beans? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Her chilli con carne looks like cat sick 😂 Where’s the peppers? Mushrooms? Kidney beans? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Like her content then 😂😂
Unfollowed her home account the other week and honestly thinking of unfollowing her other account too she’s dull and thinks she’s so special 🙄

• Haha
I thought that but I thought lola had had an accident LOL no veg in there by looks of it but im glad she's boiling her own rice instead of microwaving it the lazy fucker.

And those chicken wraps lol honestly I'd love to know why Jordans with her because my man would leave me if I fed him like that🤣

• Haha
She’s got her tree up already!

Gemma louise Miles will be fuming, she always likes to be the first!

In fairness I love Christmas so don’t mind it especially this year! Not sure on the colour theme but I’ve only seen a story on Instagram and not watched her video yet so it might be okay...

• Haha
She’s got her tree up already!

Gemma louise Miles will be fuming, she always likes to be the first!

In fairness I love Christmas so don’t mind it especially this year! Not sure on the colour theme but I’ve only seen a story on Instagram and not watched her video yet so it might be okay...
What a mess, Halloween isn’t even over yet. Ffs.

Reactions: 9
Just had a ganders, her entire page and life looks staged. Massively fragile ego, hence the "look what I've got" persona and the need for validation. Obviously grew up spoilt by her parents so now feels entitled to act as she pleases and should have what everyone else has at all times. She appears to not have been told "no" very often in her life and unfortunately people who never have to go without tend to have bad manners and trouble with empathy as they can never put themselves in someone elses place.

Having boundaries as a child is so important, it builds character and teaches us to respect others. It's too late for this silly little girl to learn that - unless those around her I.e her mother, father and boyfriend stop putting her on a pedestal and enabling her egocentric narcissistic behaviours to continue. Basically she needs to be told no and put in her place about how she treats people, how she shares this fake persona life and so on.. She needs a time out. Shes as transparent as water!

As for the tree up in October... What a loser.

• Heart
Haul haul haul.. She thinks so highly of herself its embarrassing. Shes a massive bore.

I know they all copy each other but I think its funny how much she tries to emulate Gemma Miles. Yet Gemma has never in any video acknowledged her! 😂

Reactions: 6
I know they all copy each other but I think its funny how much she tries to emulate Gemma Miles. Yet Gemma has never in any video acknowledged her! 😂

I agree! She even started the weird slow mo filming of Coffee or tea. She is full on gemma louise miles wannabe! Its sad really cause she could have stood out with the financial content but then choose this road. Why Are they like minions and wanna all be like each other with the plump lips and airheads?? Why?! And Who cares what hazel "buys" From bm etc? No one! They Are like high schoolers all wanna be that one mean gril desperately and lack all persona of own

I agree! She even started the weird slow mo filming of Coffee or tea. She is full on gemma louise miles wannabe! Its sad really cause she could have stood out with the financial content but then choose this road. Why Are they like minions and wanna all be like each other with the plump lips and airheads?? Why?! And Who cares what hazel "buys" From bm etc? No one! They Are like high schoolers all wanna be that one mean gril desperately and lack all persona of own
I cant imagine what a nasty witch she is in real life. Her videos bore me to tears and im sick of seeing the same hair same face same clothes she just has zero skill and zero personality.

Also am I the only one who thinks she has the features of a witch?!🤣

For someone who's had her breasts and lips done and face pumped full of plastic she still looks hideous.

I also think she’s only keeping her job as she’s not become ‘big enough’ yet. I think if her subs went up she’d quit it in a heartbeat!

Also they probably couldn’t have got that house without her current salary and she’s not really been doing YouTube long enough to have the 3 years worth of books mortgage providers want from self employed!

Also am I the only one who thinks she has the features of a witch?!🤣

Now you’ve said it yes! And I can’t un-see it. 😂😂

She actually reminds me of an old boss I had she had long messy unkept hair and was generally a mess of a woman! She was also in her late 30s though! You’d definitely put hazel at later 20s at youngest wouldn’t you!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I also think she’s only keeping her job as she’s not become ‘big enough’ yet. I think if her subs went up she’d quit it in a heartbeat!

Also they probably couldn’t have got that house without her current salary and she’s not really been doing YouTube long enough to have the 3 years worth of books mortgage providers want from self employed!
Shes not quit her job because shes the definition of a greedy money grabbing cow. Money money money thats all that matters to hazel the fake plastic witch. She needs to get a life, makes out she works her arse off for instagram when I'm not being funny anyone and I mean A N Y O N E could do what she does shes pathetic. Everything about her fake little life with her overweight boyfriend and her council common dog is just pathetic.

Now you’ve said it yes! And I can’t un-see it. 😂😂

She actually reminds me of an old boss I had she had long messy unkept hair and was generally a mess of a woman! She was also in her late 30s though! You’d definitely put hazel at later 20s at youngest wouldn’t you!
God yes she has such old hag features I cant help but think she looks in her late 30s, awful aged face awful body awful everything. She just needs to cackle with a broomstick and she could have been Halloween entertainment this year ha!

Shes not quit her job because shes the definition of a greedy money grabbing cow. Money money money thats all that matters to hazel the fake plastic witch. She needs to get a life, makes out she works her arse off for instagram when I'm not being funny anyone and I mean A N Y O N E could do what she does shes pathetic. Everything about her fake little life with her overweight boyfriend and her council common dog is just pathetic.

God yes she has such old hag features I cant help but think she looks in her late 30s, awful aged face awful body awful everything. She just needs to cackle with a broomstick and she could have been Halloween entertainment this year ha!

Haha I love your input on this thread as someone who knows of her in RL. It just shows you how fake and pathetic these idiots really are!

Also without giving away any details of her address how much do you reckon they brought that house for? I know you know that area....

And I agree what she does in terms of YouTube is not hard! God help people who she manages in her day job can imagine she’s a witch to work for thinking she’s better than the rest of them!

Haha I love your input on this thread as someone who knows of her in RL. It just shows you how fake and pathetic these idiots really are!

Also without giving away any details of her address how much do you reckon they brought that house for? I know you know that area....
I honestly have no idea at all but i can see if I can find out? Not sure how but ill do some snooping if I can and have a find out?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.