Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even said in the post calling for small businesses to support that "it must arrive by Thursday." SO, SO, SO greedy. You can easily promote a product or business without having something physical to show, OR she could just BUY the things she's going to promote as being great gifts. She's a disgrace.

On another note, why does her food always look so disgusting? That chilli or whatever it was on her story last night...has she not heard of a kidney bean / sweetcorn / pepper? Yet she'll be doing a food prep video in a few weeks time like she's some master chef.

OH and ETA one further point...I've stopped watching her videos since the house move - I found it crass and braggy - but before that I got pretty sick of all the drinking in the videos. Well, to be specific, with the disclaimer "I don't really drink" "I don't drink much" "I'm a lightweight." Ok, you're a lightweight but you're doing shots / drinking "on the job," which means on a Saturday afternoon which is when you say you do all your filming. And beyond the videos she posts a lot of pictures with tins of G&T or whatever. But sure...you "don't drink much."
I’ve said it before, it’s her ‘personality juice’

All these other head influencers trying to get her to 50k now! Who bloody cares 🙄🙄🙄
By the way, she buys followers. Bit odd she gets exactly 100 followers every day...

• Haha
Reactions: 7

By the way, she buys followers. Bit odd she gets exactly 100 followers every day...
I wonder how instagram hasn't picked up on this, I thought u got a ban for doing all that?? Such a shame u can't report the account for that cos I would be getting her an AB of I could!!!! Not bein funny 71k is blatantly fake she doesnt have enough personality to hold on to 7 followers let alone 71k! Shes like watching paint dry.

Her recent stories about normalising periods as well wtf.. I get that but the dramatic oh I was pacing up and down thinking HOW do I get rid of this pain.. anyone else see the story ages ago where she thinks women should be able to have 1week off work a month cause of periods LOL whats her problem eh😂 why can't she just be norm not an attention seeking cow. Get over urself love its a period and half the population gets them🙄 shes so pathetic.

T title hazle drinking again what a embarrassment 😂 congrats on 50k hun I hope more people jump on this thread.

Also beige and black really makes me🤢 hating the black tights in every grid post an even worse the most recent with a black top black tights beige everything else..

Looks awful!! Also wondering does she own anything that's not beige and boring? She literally walks round looking like a chicken nugget 24.7.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Shame it doesn't do the job though...

As for buying followers...she'll spend the money on that, but won't buy goods and services from the small businesses she "wants to support.

Wonder if / when she reaches that 50K You Tube subscriber mark we'll be treated to another moan about how that pal of hers never supports her video stuff.

Reactions: 7
Shame it doesn't do the job though...

As for buying followers...she'll spend the money on that, but won't buy goods and services from the small businesses she "wants to support.

Wonder if / when she reaches that 50K You Tube subscriber mark we'll be treated to another moan about how that pal of hers never supports her video stuff.
I dont think I ever saw that rant with my own eyes, just heard about it. Was it really bad?

I wonder how instagram hasn't picked up on this, I thought u got a ban for doing all that?? Such a shame u can't report the account for that cos I would be getting her an AB of I could!!!! Not bein funny 71k is blatantly fake she doesnt have enough personality to hold on to 7 followers let alone 71k! Shes like watching paint dry.

Her recent stories about normalising periods as well wtf.. I get that but the dramatic oh I was pacing up and down thinking HOW do I get rid of this pain.. anyone else see the story ages ago where she thinks women should be able to have 1week off work a month cause of periods LOL whats her problem eh😂 why can't she just be norm not an attention seeking cow. Get over urself love its a period and half the population gets them🙄 shes so pathetic.

T title hazle drinking again what a embarrassment 😂 congrats on 50k hun I hope more people jump on this thread.

Also beige and black really makes me🤢 hating the black tights in every grid post an even worse the most recent with a black top black tights beige everything else..

Looks awful!! Also wondering does she own anything that's not beige and boring? She literally walks round looking like a chicken nugget 24.7.

LOL lil miss hazel Beige Mcnugget wood 😁 shes so dry and she thinks her tit dont stink.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to like Hazel for her finance videos, I found them helpful, but she’s just become like every other YouTuber now, haul after haul. Her last clean with me was basically just an ad for her vacuum cleaner!

Also every time I see her dog on the vlog it’s in a crate or just about to go in it, I hope she doesn’t always leave it in there :(

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I used to like Hazel for her finance videos, I found them helpful, but she’s just become like every other YouTuber now, haul after haul. Her last clean with me was basically just an ad for her vacuum cleaner!

Also every time I see her dog on the vlog it’s in a crate or just about to go in it, I hope she doesn’t always leave it in there :(
I wouldnt be surprised if it is in there often as she doesnt come across as some one who cares about anything but herself. Prob in there all day till her other half gets home and shes ready to plate up some slop and play housewife ha. Does confuse me why she posts her food becaus its getting worse

• Haha
Reactions: 5

That seems to be quite common amongst some of these influences. Rebecca Lamb is another one, 100K subscribers yet only a couple of thousand views and a few hundred likes on posts that have been up weeks, the numbers don't add up. It's pure greed, because they know bigger brands will want to work with them if they have a substantial number of subscribers

Have to say I’m finding the plugging of small businesses content boring as hell! Think it’s made worse knowing she demanded the stuff for free and by a particular date! Just knowing that would put me off buying from them!

The whole gift guide that her and a load of others are doing right now isnt appealing to me either I think it’s all very much a cop out, basically more hauls and a chance to get free stuff and show off!

Have to say I’m finding the plugging of small businesses content boring as hell! Think it’s made worse knowing she demanded the stuff for free and by a particular date! Just knowing that would put me off buying from them!

The whole gift guide that her and a load of others are doing right now isnt appealing to me either I think it’s all very much a cop out, basically more hauls and a chance to get free stuff and show off!
It's an excuse for another greedy influencer to get freebies whilst trying to look like they're being supportive

Reactions: 6
It's an excuse for another greedy influencer to get freebies whilst trying to look like they're being supportive

💯 she’s getting way to big for her boots and is starting to grate on me now.

Use to like her but when she freely say she doesn’t really buy make up and clothes as she gets so much for free I think it’s disgusting!! She’s pretty obnoxious and does come across as a total know it all too! Would love to know what her team think of her in the day job!

💯 she’s getting way to big for her boots and is starting to grate on me now.

Use to like her but when she freely say she doesn’t really buy make up and clothes as she gets so much for free I think it’s disgusting!! She’s pretty obnoxious and does come across as a total know it all too! Would love to know what her team think of her in the day job!
This may sound silly, but whenever I watch a vlog when she holds the camera, I feel Really dizzy, because of everything seems very low down, if the camera is placed on something, I don't feel dizzy. It only happens when I watch her vlogs. It's really strange

Reactions: 2
That seems to be quite common amongst some of these influences. Rebecca Lamb is another one, 100K subscribers yet only a couple of thousand views and a few hundred likes on posts that have been up weeks, the numbers don't add up. It's pure greed, because they know bigger brands will want to work with them if they have a substantial number of subscribers
I also thought this was odd, nearly 72k followers and 1k likes if that. U can actually tell the ones she has paid to promote as they have 1k the others have under its sad really. No matter what u earn can u imagine giving away ur money to buy followers and boost ur posts but not to buy from small buisneses and be genuinely supportive of the very real growing poverty in the world.

Middle of a pandemic and this silly girl flaunting her freebies that let's all b honest dont look good on her , whatever size she claims to be this week.

I feel ott saying this but I genuinely feel like she should be ashamed of herself shes obnoxious beyond and comes across as a secret mean girl even tho its not a secret lol

I bet she gets slagged off left and right at work can u imagine working with that day in day out I bet they r glad they are working from home🤭 idk how these influences live like this and have these wet wipe bfs that encourage the madnes

I also thought this was odd, nearly 72k followers and 1k likes if that. U can actually tell the ones she has paid to promote as they have 1k the others have under its sad really. No matter what u earn can u imagine giving away ur money to buy followers and boost ur posts but not to buy from small buisneses and be genuinely supportive of the very real growing poverty in the world.

Middle of a pandemic and this silly girl flaunting her freebies that let's all b honest dont look good on her , whatever size she claims to be this week.

I feel ott saying this but I genuinely feel like she should be ashamed of herself shes obnoxious beyond and comes across as a secret mean girl even tho its not a secret lol

I bet she gets slagged off left and right at work can u imagine working with that day in day out I bet they r glad they are working from home🤭 idk how these influences live like this and have these wet wipe bfs that encourage the madness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.