Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging for free lip filler now πŸ˜‚πŸ’‹

I just saw that. Whinging about her lips like these not bigger issues in the world right now!

Some people are struggling to feed their families and this knob is banging on about her botched lip job!

No need at all to put that on her stories other than like you say hoping for a freebie!

Reactions: 8
I just saw that. Whinging about her lips like these not bigger issues in the world right now!

Some people are struggling to feed their families and this knob is banging on about her botched lip job!

No need at all to put that on her stories other than like you say hoping for a freebie!
If she hadn't messed with her face in the first place she wouldn't have that problem...not a good role model for young girls that's for sure

Reactions: 5
If she hadn't messed with her face in the first place she wouldn't have that problem...not a good role model for young girls that's for sure
I agree. I would respect her so much more if she came on and was like girls LOOK AT THIS MESS. I literally deformed my face all for what? Don't do it dont go there. She should be teaching young girls to feel comfy in them selves not oh im gonna get it dissolved and start again. Botch job or not no one looks good with rubber lips including her🀣

Also last nights story she said she doesnt want anything for Christmas yet im certain when she tricked that fat buffoon boyfriend about the xbox or the ps5 thing whatever it is I dunno I dont game sorry lol! But yeah she 100% posted a screen shot of him basically saying you said you wanna gucci bag for Christmas so carry on and you won't get one basically did anyone else see that? Also "im so grratful and so fortunate" if she was greatful she would be BUYING from those small businesses she got gifted from. She's so fake how can't her followers see it?! Im glad her skins tit too I hope she peels like the snake she is

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also last nights story she said she doesnt want anything for Christmas yet im certain when she tricked that fat buffoon boyfriend about the xbox or the ps5 thing whatever it is I dunno I dont game sorry lol! But yeah she 100% posted a screen shot of him basically saying you said you wanna gucci bag for Christmas so carry on and you won't get one basically did anyone else see that? Also "im so grratful and so fortunate" if she was greatful she would be BUYING from those small businesses she got gifted from. She's so fake how can't her followers see it?! Im glad her skins tit too I hope she peels like the snake she is

Savage but I love it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Made me laugh when she said nothing materialistic when she’s one of the most materialistic people ever!! Lying witch!

On another note she said in her stories that both she and Jordan own both the new house and her flat. Good for him after he was made to sell his house! She probably couldn’t get the buy to let for the flat on her own either!

Reactions: 3
I agree. I would respect her so much more if she came on and was like girls LOOK AT THIS MESS. I literally deformed my face all for what? Don't do it dont go there. She should be teaching young girls to feel comfy in them selves not oh im gonna get it dissolved and start again. Botch job or not no one looks good with rubber lips including her🀣

Laura Meacham (spelling?) posted the EXACT same thing, almost word for word about not wanting anything, it being Christmas every day, two days ago...

In her Q&A someone asked for more food posts...WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Of all the food accounts on Instagram and they want Hazel to post pictures of mince and rice, or Warburtons white bread with a dried up egg on it.

She's also dropped a day at work.

• Haha
Laura Meacham (spelling?) posted the EXACT same thing, almost word for word about not wanting anything, it being Christmas every day, two days ago...

In her Q&A someone asked for more food posts...WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Of all the food accounts on Instagram and they want Hazel to post pictures of mince and rice, or Warburtons white bread with a dried up egg on it.

She's also dropped a day at work.

Those two copy each other a lot just look at their trees.....

Dropped a day to spend more time with her bf who I bet works full time anyway! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚No hun just admit you’re making enough from YT to be able to drop a day! Why lie! She’s getting soooo big for her boots now starting to really go off her!

Reactions: 4
Those two copy each other a lot just look at their trees.....

Dropped a day to spend more time with her bf who I bet works full time anyway! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚No hun just admit you’re making enough from YT to be able to drop a day! Why lie! She’s getting soooo big for her boots now starting to really go off her!
I'm sure she said in a video her bf works on a nuclear power plant, so does two weeks on, two weeks off (or there will be some such pattern).

Just hope she's paying tax on her second incomes - YT and the rental.

Sorry, I must have missed the lip thing what did she say/do? Has she had more filler?
Basically just moaning about how mutilated she looks due to botched filler and making it clear she's having it dissolved then starting again, obviously hoping someone will gift her filler!

Wonder if we can find a way of knowing if shes paying 2nd income tax or not?

Reactions: 2
"Gonna be vlogging all weekend" id hate that life id much rather interact with my partner and live in the real world. also is it just me that thinks her features are getting more rat like everyday??

• Haha
Drops a day at work to "spend time with boyfriend"

Spends all weekend vlogging.

The fact she was filming stepping into the house for the first time says it all. Bought your "dream house" with her boyfriend, and didnt enjoy that amazing moment together. He wasn't even on the video! All about her.

Could she love herself anymore on her stories πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
I thought she almost snapped her neck in the first one "showing off her eyeliner hehe" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ best thing is heavy or not heavy she don't look good i legit think she reads here and we've upset her talking about her looks cos not being funny she looks the same 5959696 posts a year and now she wants to do heavier make up? You look crap hun and always will - make up will not take away ur rat face and witch features lol and I no i can't imagine when I brought my house filming it all an ignoring my other half. I feel sorry for them I really do. Typical couple who will get to 40 think they've been happy cos all the fake stuff and free money then realise they wasted their life and are trapped! I never seen a spark between them on the vids they seem so uninterested in eachother.

Also dreading this assumptions vid someone will have to fill me in. Last 1 really annoyed me bcos someone asked her bank balance and she made a big deal of saying she wasn't gonna tell then taking a sip of her drink and going "4figures"πŸ˜‚ hun I have 4 figures in my bank and im not rich! Little hook nosed brat.

Also dreading this assumptions vid someone will have to fill me in. Last 1 really annoyed me bcos someone asked her bank balance and she made a big deal of saying she wasn't gonna tell then taking a sip of her drink and going "4figures"πŸ˜‚ hun I have 4 figures in my bank and im not rich! Little hook nosed brat.

I'm gonna give it a watch now. Quite interested to see what she says about tattle as we all know she reads here!! πŸ˜‚

hi Hazel hun πŸ‘‹

No doubt more bragging and being an obnoxious cow!

The assumptions:

1. You had parental help to buy your first flat: NOOOOOO I DID IT ALL MYSELF (while living with parents and not paying any rent)

2. You want to give up you job and do YouTube full time. NO I WANT TO BE PART TIME

3. You and Jordan want to get married, ha e a child, get another dog etc. AT SOME POINT IN THE FUTURE BUT NOT YET

SNORE.

She left the 'hate forums' as she calls them till last.

Basically says she doesn't read them anymore, alrighty then hahaha.

She makes enough to quit her job if she wanted but won't as its not a steady income, her house is close to the Β£400k mark wouldn't give a figure which is fair but that info is on the likes of rightmove if you know the area probably not hard to find!

Loads of people assuming shes stuck up, asked for comments why people think that and of course gets the minions jumping to her defense! As if she'd leave any negative comments on there!!

• Haha
She is such a bullshitter 😁 she went on about how her work adviced her To stray away From the financial content! I call absolute bollocks! Shes a copy cat and has NO personality at all. She wants to mimick others and do hauls and hoard crap. If she did financial content she would actually need To PLAN her content and she just wants free tit and easy lifestyle. Shes so obvious and her ugly personality shines through. Also everyone In her comments riding her tail like oh poor hazel ur the nizest girl in the world and not stuck up πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ she really thinks shes better than others. Fake fake fake. All she does is sit at home and film dumb vids where she eye fucks herself. Theres zero chemistry or passion in her relationship its a money agreement. You never See her with friend or out in hobbies. Such a miserable fake set up life.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.