Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I’m new here. I thought I was the only one who thought hazel was a low key prick until I stumbled across this thread.

I used to like her, even though she’s a bit basic and I thought some of her videos were good, although I work in conveyancing and she isn’t as informed about property buying and selling process as much as she likes to think she is and should maybe do a bit more research.

I’ve definitely noticed a change in her attitude and she does come across very stuck up, and moreso since she’s become a landlord lol. Even before when she used to take her little cousin around with her come shop with me videos you could just tell she really didn’t want her there and she was an inconvenience.

Also does anyone know what happened to her mate she used to always vlog with? Can’t think of her name but she seemed very sweet and funny. I remember seeing a comment that said she should start her own YouTube but hazel deleted it... obviously didn’t want to share the limelight.
I get that vibe with Jordan her bf in her video too though it seems when shes on there she just tries to make a prat of him as if to make herself look better but honestly she just looks like an idiot.

Her content is boring, im not really one for YouTubers like her but her personality is non existent to the point I cant even bare to watch her videos anymore even to ridicule her. Last one I watched was about that ugly little dog of hers and I physically fell asleep.

I too remember a girl she used to see and vlog with often, she disappeared. Hazel doesn't seem the type to have many friends. Not only due to her dire personality but she doesnt seem to be one to share the lime light and I cant imagine her gelling well with other women, real women with personality, fire and interest. I imagine she'd be a jealous mess around most.

Not sure why she's bragging about being a landlord, its not exactly an achievement when you part own a house and still show no evidence of paying your loan off. I still refuse to believe shes managed to do that, she seems all talk all image to me! And even if she has paid it off and anything from here is profit, being a landlord isn't easy work. She wont be looking down her nose at others if she gets a bad Tennant who refuses to pay and costs her more in eviction fees etc. Or damage and so on. She just has a hugely over grown ego and sense of self. She's not all that. I personally think this entire false image she portrays is just to cover up any insecurity she has about herself of which there must be many. She clearly craves acceptance and attention as do all these YouTubers who are just dying for the day they go viral and end up a z list celeb.

Its really sad. duck that life.

Reactions: 1
In her latest vlog ‘I’ve had so many DMs people asking me to bake a cake’ - wtf who would actually message that. She’s so full of tit.

I do find it hard to believe she’s paid off the help to buy loan. Unless of course jordan is contributing most of the money from his house sale for their deposit, or family members have helped her (I think she’s an only child right?) Good for her if she has though, but I find it a bit far fetched.

As a landlord though she’ll still be shelling out a lot of money, including landlords insurance, managing agent fees, etc. A lot of landlords take out btl mortgages anyway that are mainly interest only loans so they’re not paying off any of the capital.

Reactions: 3
In this latest video she says shes sized up to a 12-14, but before she said shes a 10-12. So she hasn't really sized up at all just decided to go for that 12-14 instead of the 8-10. I imagine the 12-14 is more like her proper size anyway!

Why do so many of them lie about their size!!! Really pisses me off!!! And does not set a good example!

Reactions: 4
You can tell she’s not really a fashion YouTuber, everything in her last video she said she would pair with ‘jeans or a even skirt’ and she was just showing us ‘the quality of primark knitwear’ - ironic the size 10-12 cardigan didn’t fit her though but all the 12-14s did...

Reactions: 2
I get that vibe with Jordan her bf in her video too though it seems when shes on there she just tries to make a prat of him as if to make herself look better but honestly she just looks like an idiot.

Her content is boring, im not really one for YouTubers like her but her personality is non existent to the point I cant even bare to watch her videos anymore even to ridicule her. Last one I watched was about that ugly little dog of hers and I physically fell asleep.

I too remember a girl she used to see and vlog with often, she disappeared. Hazel doesn't seem the type to have many friends. Not only due to her dire personality but she doesnt seem to be one to share the lime light and I cant imagine her gelling well with other women, real women with personality, fire and interest. I imagine she'd be a jealous mess around most.

Not sure why she's bragging about being a landlord, its not exactly an achievement when you part own a house and still show no evidence of paying your loan off. I still refuse to believe shes managed to do that, she seems all talk all image to me! And even if she has paid it off and anything from here is profit, being a landlord isn't easy work. She wont be looking down her nose at others if she gets a bad Tennant who refuses to pay and costs her more in eviction fees etc. Or damage and so on. She just has a hugely over grown ego and sense of self. She's not all that. I personally think this entire false image she portrays is just to cover up any insecurity she has about herself of which there must be many. She clearly craves acceptance and attention as do all these YouTubers who are just dying for the day they go viral and end up a z list celeb.

Its really sad. duck that life.
awww her dogs not ugly

Her fashion is crap her lips are tat and her blush pink is a bore She acts like no1 has brought a house or rent a house at her age 🙄 seriously girl simmer down

I don’t like to be harsh, but her hair seriously looks like shite lately and needs a good cut. She has oily greasy roots and the ends are all split and ratty. It needs about a good 5 inches off to make it look healthy again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen her Instagram stories I think it’s pretty clear they’ve brought a house!

I think she tried to throw people off the scent by saying ‘it’s been going on for about 12 weeks’ which to me is like hinting at pregnancy which I don’t think she is and hate when people do that!

Anyone watch her new video I cba to watch it and see her update 🤣

They've brought a house which I think was pretty obvious. Didn't say much about it other than it's not a new build.

Lots of the dog, she got send a tit load of stuff from look fantastic and was plugging hello fresh but I skipped past all the hello fresh stuff!

They've brought a house which I think was pretty obvious. Didn't say much about it other than it's not a new build.

Lots of the dog, she got send a tit load of stuff from look fantastic and was plugging hello fresh but I skipped past all the hello fresh stuff!
Thank you for saving us nearly 50 mins of our lives.

Thanks 😊 ... basically a load of rubbish then

• Haha
Can the friend she fell out with recently spill the tea?? They must be on here!

• Wow
Does anyone know why she is jumping up Lydia Millen's arse on her stories? I don't follow Lydia but I know of her!

Can the friend she fell out with recently spill the tea?? They must be on here!
Ooooo who did she fall out with and why? I've noticed she seems to have absolutely no friends that aren't online and obv thr ones online themselves are all up eachothers arses for clout and views not actual friends.. where are her ACTUAL friends?

Ooooo who did she fall out with and why? I've noticed she seems to have absolutely no friends that aren't online and obv thr ones online themselves are all up eachothers arses for clout and views not actual friends.. where are her ACTUAL friends?
She never really said, just that shes fallen out with people because they havent 'supported her channel' by asking her how its going 😴

• Haha
She never really said, just that shes fallen out with people because they havent 'supported her channel' by asking her how its going 😴
WTF what an absolute self centered witch haven't supported her channel.. maybe because shes a grown woman who needs to grow up and live a real life for real, off of the Internet. 90% of what we are shown online is fake and all set up for the cameras and everyone knows that. More than likely her friends don't like how fake and disingenuous she is or has become and have dropped HER not the other way around.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Those vases she got for 'her' (not their)new living room are vile 🤮🤮 'seen them on Instagram' yet thinks they are different and timeless?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.