Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s copying Elle Darby, who I believe is copying Lydia Milan. None of them have a mind of their own do they!

Reactions: 5
Those vases she got for 'her' (not their)new living room are vile 🤮🤮 'seen them on Instagram' yet thinks they are different and timeless?
Shes a complete bleeping air head, they're absolutely disgusting and I feel sorry for the house shes moving into at this rate ha!

Reactions: 2
Beige decor to match her beige personality.

I wouldn’t call them ‘timeless’ pieces, they’re cheap mass produced vases from a high street store, not antiques.

Reactions: 10
Just watched her nasty girl haul. She picks some stuff that really doesn't flatter her shape doesn't she!

Reactions: 4
Anyone see her assumptions video? Doesn't seem shes very popular at all, just glad everyone's thinking what I am haha!! Am shocked about the boob job though, I usually like fake boobs but clearly having them at 19 deformed her chest rather that enhanced it. They're awful. Would never have thought they're fake as they're so eww

Reactions: 3
Anyone see her assumptions video? Doesn't seem shes very popular at all, just glad everyone's thinking what I am haha!! Am shocked about the boob job though, I usually like fake boobs but clearly having them at 19 deformed her chest rather that enhanced it. They're awful. Would never have thought they're fake as they're so eww

🙋🏻‍♀️ I watched it. I knew she’d had a boob job so that wasn’t a surprise to me. I do think 19 was probably too young though. I waiting till I was 23 so I knew it was something I wanted and don’t regret to this day (over 10 years on)

Do we think it’s that Meagan girl she was referring to as someone she fell out with?

Shes so Boring and monotone! 🙄 Her assumptions Are Boring like she told nothing. She just dreams To have channel like gemma etc and doesnt even not her To think outside the box and stand out.

She’s posted the layout to the downstairs of the new house and scribbled it out so you can’t realky see it. What’s the point! Just wait till you can actually show people! They all do this thinking we actually give a tit!

Shes so Boring and monotone! 🙄 Her assumptions Are Boring like she told nothing. She just dreams To have channel like gemma etc and doesnt even not her To think outside the box and stand out.
Is this why she’s always drinking a gin these days in her videos... even the ‘personality juice’ isn’t working.

• Haha
Lets see whether she gets gifted this table she's begging for on her stories🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Lets see whether she gets gifted this table she's begging for on her stories🙄🙄

She’s actually purchased it herself but she is on the hunt for dinning chairs now so we shall see....

She admitted in that video the other day she gets most of her clothes and cosmetics gifted so doesn’t really buy much herself 😡

She’s put a post up saying she can’t wait to have 4 bedrooms doesn’t sound like Jordan will get a look in!

She’s put a post up saying she can’t wait to have 4 bedrooms doesn’t sound like Jordan will get a look in!
Course he won't the girl doesn't even like him im shocked his thick enough to buy a house with her. Makes me laugh she posts the prices of everything she's so shallow and up herself.

Reactions: 6
Course he won't the girl doesn't even like him im shocked his thick enough to buy a house with her. Makes me laugh she posts the prices of everything she's so shallow and up herself.

Amen shes so up in her own arse!! She would market anything like her hauls she has all this tat she probs returns all! Such a dry personality like being in love with herself is not really a personality trait

Amen shes so up in her own arse!! She would market anything like her hauls she has all this tat she probs returns all! Such a dry personality like being in love with herself is not really a personality trait
O she has the personality of a spade ha her home instagram makes me lol as well posting all the scribbled pics and saying double oven who as if its uncommon to have a double oven... and saying she wanted a big kitchen as its the heart of the family... why so she can microwave her packet rice and call it a meal 🤣 she needs to have a day off shes deluded wants a big kitchen and Cant even cook what a joke excuse of a woman my husband wouldn't live on packet rice I can tell you that

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why all of a sudden these influencers will only buy farrow and ball?
especially when they’re moaning the sample pots are £5 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
I don’t get why all of a sudden these influencers will only buy farrow and ball?
especially when they’re moaning the sample pots are £5 😂😂😂
Oh I know just get some Dulux and piss off looool it's paint for god sake

There is something weird around her nose-lips area. Maybe its the filler on her lips 🤔 she looks strange when she talks 🤔🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.