Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s teasing on her Instagram she’s got 2 announcements coming up but doing the typical influencer thing of saying she can’t tell us yet! 🙄

I bet it’s that their are moving and she’s renting her flat out!

Reactions: 5
I didn’t used to mind her but I just can’t with her clothing hauls where she’s trying to be Laura Meacham and they’re suddenly besties, Laura has promoted her channel a few times in the last couple of weeks. So weird.
I actually think her second announcement could be her working part time so she’s more time for YouTube. Foolish if she does.

Reactions: 4
She’s just been gifted a load of Charlotte Tilbury stuff! Wouldn’t have thought she was a big enough influencer to be honest! Gemma and Elle haven’t been to my knowledge and they have more followers so I’m surprised!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Never posted on here before but had to search for this thread so I could vent!! It really winds me up that she goes on about how lucky she is to be a landlord and it’s always been her dream... she literally landed on her feet and found a boyfriend who owned a better property than hers. It’s no hard task buying a flat when you’re in the job she is but she makes out like she’s super rich being able to rent property when in reality she’s just moved in with her Boyf 🙄 her food shops bore the hell out of me too, I’d be depressed if I ate like that just to stick to a budget, these people don’t even like food

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Never posted on here before but had to search for this thread so I could vent!! It really winds me up that she goes on about how lucky she is to be a landlord and it’s always been her dream... she literally landed on her feet and found a boyfriend who owned a better property than hers. It’s no hard task buying a flat when you’re in the job she is but she makes out like she’s super rich being able to rent property when in reality she’s just moved in with her Boyf 🙄 her food shops bore the hell out of me too, I’d be depressed if I ate like that just to stick to a budget, these people don’t even like food

I agree she’d still be living in her flat if she hadn't met Jordan. Of course they will buy a bigger place together it’s easier with 2 salaries. It’s like if I buy alone I’ll be able to get a 2 bed house terrace/ semi but if my new relationship goes well we’d buy a 4 bed detached home. She has done well to pay back the equity loan so quick though as going off what she’s said (her flat was 200k) the HTB would have been 40k....

Reactions: 2
Just watched her Primark haul and then Laura Meachams. She seems to be copying Laura more and more the way she does her try on clips, the posing the hair and make up! They seem friendly on insta too, I wonder how long it'll last...

Reactions: 3
Just watched her Primark haul and then Laura Meachams. She seems to be copying Laura more and more the way she does her try on clips, the posing the hair and make up! They seem friendly on insta too, I wonder how long it'll last...
I’ve said it before but it’s the strangest ‘influencer’ friendship in my opinion and I think Hazel will soon give up her current ‘normal’ career which is a shame. I do a similar role and she could make similar money to an influencer but it’s definitely harder work and would take longer to get there.

Well now we know Hazel reads here, I’m gonna address her directly re: her insta story. Hazel, the problem with the petition to take down Tattle is censorship. Tattle wouldn’t exist if influencers didn’t go down the false narrative route or how everything’s unicorn and aesthetic, then deleting comments that they perceive as negative while leaving all the “positive” and adoring comments where they are. You simply have to take the good with the bad, and if you refuse people the chance to have their say when you’re selling yourself as a brand or a vibe or whatever 🙄🙄 they will go elsewhere. If influencers weren’t trying to profit from social media, then maybe this site would be harsh, but because you’re making yourself a business, you have to be open to review, all reviews. Simple as. You’ve made a fool of yourself. Good luck to you

• Heart
Well now we know Hazel reads here, I’m gonna address her directly re: her insta story. Hazel, the problem with the petition to take down Tattle is censorship. Tattle wouldn’t exist if influencers didn’t go down the false narrative route or how everything’s unicorn and aesthetic, then deleting comments that they perceive as negative while leaving all the “positive” and adoring comments where they are. You simply have to take the good with the bad, and if you refuse people the chance to have their say when you’re selling yourself as a brand or a vibe or whatever 🙄🙄 they will go elsewhere. If influencers weren’t trying to profit from social media, then maybe this site would be harsh, but because you’re making yourself a business, you have to be open to review, all reviews. Simple as. You’ve made a fool of yourself. Good luck to you
THIS ^^^^ i personally dont even think her thread is that bad:ROFLMAO: she's got off pretty lightly imo

Reactions: 7
THIS ^^^^ i personally dont even think her thread is that bad:ROFLMAO: she's got off pretty lightly imo
I agree. I don’t think anyone has said anything particularly nasty, and from what I have seen on other threads, admin are pretty good at removing any comments that cross the line. All she’s done is send more people over here surely.

Reactions: 7
Yeah no I totally get that, I like her too, I like some of her videos! And I found her through money saving too... She's really good at what she does but I do think she'll Jack it all in to be an influencer unfortunately.. I really think she should keep her Job, have YouTube as a side hobby and she'll flourish and do well!! I just think she'll get too big for her boots. She's already said on a q&A vid she wants to do YouTube full time.
I find that so lazy

Been watching her vids and does anyone else find the way she talks to her bf really belittling? Seems in her earlier vids its not so bad but she just seems to have no respect or patience for the boy as the videos go on! Its just little things I've picked up on but they add up and i think why not edit it out does she think it makes her look big and clever making horrible snide comments? So odd.

Really dislike her though, never known someone so boring. When I realised she said orCHid as well my god. What an uneducated wanna be idiot making a fool of herself. I dont for a seconds believe she has paid off her flat loan ether!!!

Oh and before I forget, can someone teach the girl to boil some fricken rice? I would die if I ate packet rice every single day. How she eats that crap I have no idea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She really made a fool of herself. Girl at her age. Shes just making a point that influencers can only take positive feed back and comments like amazing goalz etc. Its so naive. Its like saying you want To stop people having an opinion - you dumb girl. Take down tattle and not all people will stil Kiss ur butt.

Ive said it before she stood out with the financial stuff but now she is as Boring as them all and doesnt strike To be very bright.

Reactions: 8
Yeh I’d say she’s more of a 12 especially on her lower half.
I think you're being really nice, a 12? She looks huge! I wonder how tall she is in real life.. short and stocky like a bulldog or henche like a heman? I'd love to know 🤣

Shes not bright at all, she lies through her teeth she has 100% not repaid her tit flat loan.. she cant say simple words and that really bugs me.. just all round as a person she seems like a fake piece of tit. The type that would support a stranger online for her image but no one in real life like i imagine if she had a sibling open a shop or insta or something i bet she wouldn't even big it up unless it benefitted her LOL.. all superficial, fake and for likes!! Just dont like the moose at all. I can see right through her.

And whats the new obsession with hello fresh? The head doesn't do duck all (apart from moan having a dog is like a baby - REALLY) and she hasn't got time to prep and make dinner? If it isn't packet rice or the WORST excuse for banana bread I've ever seen its now coming in a cardboard box? bleeping unreal.

Reactions: 5
She’s said she’s 5,2 but I get what you mean she’s short so she looks quite big.

All these influencers copy each other and compete, they will name drop who they think is popular all the time 🙄🙄🙄.

The hello fresh ads are getting on my nerves too!

She’s said she’s 5,2 but I get what you mean she’s short so she looks quite big.

All these influencers copy each other and compete, they will name drop who they think is popular all the time 🙄🙄🙄.

The hello fresh ads are getting on my nerves too!
5 foot 2 god she must be like a football in real life!!!! Such a odd shape the girl is.
O Inbox me for £20 off - HUN just go to a normal shop and make some real food absolute cretin.

Hi, I’m new here. I thought I was the only one who thought hazel was a low key prick until I stumbled across this thread.

I used to like her, even though she’s a bit basic and I thought some of her videos were good, although I work in conveyancing and she isn’t as informed about property buying and selling process as much as she likes to think she is and should maybe do a bit more research.

I’ve definitely noticed a change in her attitude and she does come across very stuck up, and moreso since she’s become a landlord lol. Even before when she used to take her little cousin around with her come shop with me videos you could just tell she really didn’t want her there and she was an inconvenience.

Also does anyone know what happened to her mate she used to always vlog with? Can’t think of her name but she seemed very sweet and funny. I remember seeing a comment that said she should start her own YouTube but hazel deleted it... obviously didn’t want to share the limelight.

Hi, I’m new here. I thought I was the only one who thought hazel was a low key prick until I stumbled across this thread.

I used to like her, even though she’s a bit basic and I thought some of her videos were good, although I work in conveyancing and she isn’t as informed about property buying and selling process as much as she likes to think she is and should maybe do a bit more research.

I’ve definitely noticed a change in her attitude and she does come across very stuck up, and moreso since she’s become a landlord lol. Even before when she used to take her little cousin around with her come shop with me videos you could just tell she really didn’t want her there and she was an inconvenience.

Also does anyone know what happened to her mate she used to always vlog with? Can’t think of her name but she seemed very sweet and funny. I remember seeing a comment that said she should start her own YouTube but hazel deleted it... obviously didn’t want to share the limelight.
Was it Megan? I think she was around in the days before Jordan.

Also her vlog yesterday was soooooo boring and pointless! Waste of time uploading it!

I also never understand why influences think we want their other halves in their videos either! She said we'll see him in the next vlog! To be fair she doesn't feature him as much as some do but I still don't really care!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.