Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please explain why whenever she does one of her “hauls” she buys about 5 or 6 different shower gels?!
How much is she using?!
Don’t get me wrong I do wash often, but it’s literally 5/6 every few weeks?!
Does anyone else find this really bizarre 😂

Reactions: 6
I find all the Poundland and Home Bargains hauls that so many influencers do so incredibly boring. Especially the Poundland ones.

Reactions: 8
Can someone please explain why whenever she does one of her “hauls” she buys about 5 or 6 different shower gels?!
How much is she using?!
Don’t get me wrong I do wash often, but it’s literally 5/6 every few weeks?!
Does anyone else find this really bizarre 😂
They're not even for her either she only uses one's for her sensitive skin. Think they're all for her boyfriend.

Reactions: 1
I think it's because she has sensitive skin so buys it when she sees it, to be fair I cant always find simple shower gels every time I shop and if it's on offer I tend to buy two

I quite like hazel but I find it weird that her boyfriend is so happy to let her make HIS house so girly and practically make it hers when she has her own flat?! She’s just shown his bedroom and she’s put girly prints in there that say stuff like “Ciao Bella” and put pink cushions on the bed?! And she’s taken a room in his house to use as a filming room😂

• Heart
I quite like hazel but I find it weird that her boyfriend is so happy to let her make HIS house so girly and practically make it hers when she has her own flat?! She’s just shown his bedroom and she’s put girly prints in there that say stuff like “Ciao Bella” and put pink cushions on the bed?! And she’s taken a room in his house to use as a filming room😂
I think they're eventually going to be living together anyway I'm sure she said in a vlog... so he's probably just letting her have her own way, as he probably knows what their house will look like in the future anyways 😂 tbf my boyfriend has let me decorate the majority of our house but I have tried to hold back on making it look too girly.

Reactions: 1
E716BFDA-E6D6-489F-83AC-3EA46538921E.jpeg

I mean, I like hazel but this 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s clear who “inspires” her and I hope she doesn’t go down the same route as Gemma, cos she’s so fake it actually hurts

Thought the same when I saw that was her next upload. Haven’t watched it yet is it worth a watch?

I think she kinda stood out with her financial content. It was Nothing super mindblowing but I think young audience could benefit From it and be money wise.

Now shes just choosen the influenza road and its all about hauls hauls hauls 🤦‍♂️ Nothing original about the content same Boring yazz tat they all do. 👎👎👎

Thought the same when I saw that was her next upload. Haven’t watched it yet is it worth a watch?
Didn’t watch hunni, couldn’t bring myself to do it 😂🙈

I think she kinda stood out with her financial content. It was Nothing super mindblowing but I think young audience could benefit From it and be money wise.

Now shes just choosen the influenza road and its all about hauls hauls hauls 🤦‍♂️ Nothing original about the content same Boring yazz tat they all do. 👎👎👎
Agree! Like I said, I did actually like her but I think she’s mentioned in a few of her vids now that she wants to give up her impressive actual job, for full time youtube 🙄🙄🙄 and taking “inspiration” from these vapid airheads has turned me off big time. Another one bites the dust!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does she think no one has ever heard of glossybox or know what it is? Even though she does the same bloody ad video for them every single month!! Don't give up the day job love. Such boring content! 😒

Didn’t watch hunni, couldn’t bring myself to do it 😂🙈

Agree! Like I said, I did actually like her but I think she’s mentioned in a few of her vids now that she wants to give up her impressive actual job, for full time youtube 🙄🙄🙄 and taking “inspiration” from these vapid airheads has turned me off big time. Another one bites the dust!

They Are all copies of each others 🤦‍♂️its sad that none of them wants To show different example! like shes young and could have succesful career but instead she want To laze around the house and film shampoo bottles every day each week all the time 😁🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️and 150 midi dresses! I just dont get it like why do these young Girls have zero Dreams and passions its all the same dream To do hauls on YouTube and "influnce" 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️so original.. Not. Boring Boring Boring.

Of course she got a frenchie 🙄 No reseach done how bloody many health issues these pups get. The pup is bought To show Off and be cute. Zero respect For this airhead 👎👎

I like Hazel but I definitely think she reads tattle and probably not just her own thread!

In her upload today, a savings video she addresses how she thinks it’s unfair that people in certain job roles e.g NHS have capped slaries and earn less than youtubers. She did follow it with it’s the way of the world comment though.

I really hope she doesn’t go down the full time YouTuber route as I think a lot of people will lose respect for her. She’s clearly more intelligent than the likes of Gemma Louise Miles to be in the job she is.

Does she think no one has ever heard of glossybox or know what it is? Even though she does the same bloody ad video for them every single month!! Don't give up the day job love. Such boring content! 😒
I agree here! She’s done about 5 weekly food shops in a month!! Very boring, I feel like I now know what’s she having for breakfast, lunch and tea. Also, I feel like she kind of brags about her earnings in a way. She gives the impression of ‘I’m not going to tell you how much I earn but it’s a lot’ kind of vibe. I loved her at first, all her finance videos etc but now she’s changed

Reactions: 7
Shes really started the YouTube influenza road! Shes really pushing hauls like so many lately primark all 5 pounds etc all the same crap every one Else does. Why do they all do this 😂 I dont get it. Boring and so repeative. Please dont leave ur day Job hazel.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think the clothes she buys in hauls, are something an older woman would wear?

Does anyone else think the clothes she buys in hauls, are something an older woman would wear?
Yes! Albeit a slightly mutton older woman who likes to flash the cleavage about 😆
Especially her work clothes. I think she maybe dresses how she thinks a sophisticated professional would dress. I remember doing this iny first office job at a similar age to Hazel. It was actually a reasonably casual office so I must’ve looked ridiculously overdressed in hindsight 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Her newest vid! Holy shes copying gemma louise miles so much 😅😂 Word cosy in The title (lol) and the beginning with the slow making tea.

Jesus why Are these Girls like minions?? Like why cant they do different and make up own content. Its cause they Are lazy and want everything easy. Shes full on gemma louise wannabe. Embarrassing hazel. 🤦‍♂️

Used to like her but I hate females who constantly go on about their boyfriend and I think Jordan is using her I see couples that match together and they dont fit something about them that is up themselfs playboy/bunny version of essex :rolleyes:

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.