Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she was able to drop a day from her normal job goes to show she’s in it for the money. They all go on about how youtube is their passion blah blah, maybe it is in the beginning 🤷🏻‍♀️ But once they realise it’s easy money for basically doing sweet FA they get money hungry. Look at Gemma louise Miles ad after ad after ad in every upload and insta story!

Reactions: 6
She never EVER shouts out her real friend's channel, its so sad. Megan is always mentioning hazel in her vids! :(

Reactions: 3
Watching her latest vlog and she’s meeting her friend in a car park to go shopping. You can clearly see her friends number plate which is pretty insensitive in my opinion. She never shows her own does she!

Reactions: 4
Ffs it's so irritating the voice she uses to talk to her dog. Sounds like she's a nasal phone sex line worker. It's that or her normal lip smacking at the end of every sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jordan’s face looks like a slapped arse in her latest vlog. He seems a bit over it now?

I thought that I don’t think he likes being on camera, yet she seems to force him. I bet it courses arguments!

I can imagine he’s he type to have friends that rip the piss into him about it as well. 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I thought that I don’t think he likes being on camera, yet she seems to force him. I bet it courses arguments!

I can imagine he’s he type to have friends that rip the piss into him about it as well. 😂😂
He made his own channel tho lol

Oh she went to primark with Megan and still no shout out for her channel...... Why does she always lick Laura's arse publicly but wont even mention her real friend's channel!

Reactions: 3
Has she done something to her teeth? They seem to stand out all the time and not in a good way either! I thought it was cos she had her lips made smaller at first so her teeth looked more noticeable but now I'm not so sure....

Reactions: 1
I haven't watched her last few videos tbh but on her latest one, the 2 pictures on the thumbnail, she is definitely all teeth. They look way to big for her face.I was intrigued if they look like that in the video and saw she's in her car trying to do an Elle Carby and thought hell no. I'm sick of these nobodies just copying the more popular nobodies just to get the views to cash in. She's not interesting or entertaining with no sense of humour and has the same taste in clothes as Bet Lynch. 🤢🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 2
They look utterly ridiculous don’t they! I’d want that sorting if I’d paid money to look like that!

I think cause her lips seem smaller theyre make her teeth look bigger. I think a while ago she said she has invisalines, or I might be getting mixed up with another YouTuber.

Shes had more filler and botox. So much for getting it dissolved and going for a more natural look!

Don't know if its her overlining of them but in her latest video the bottom lips look very wonky.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.