Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear someone’s created fake YT and Twitter accounts in her name it seems. She’s asking people to DM her with any info 🙄🙄🙄

What is this crap😆 then she wrote obviously I dont comment on troll sites 🙄 yeah but you keep reading them hunni.

Its really started To annoy me shes done nothing but hauls For months and then suddenly she gives dumb saving tips. I save every month but I dont need advice From her cause she saves on dumb stuff like food and eats so bland 🤢 im a grown up I want to eat well and healthy and honestly there is zero original or good saving tip From her. She used To stand out a bit with the financial content but now all she does is hauls and she chose that road. She is No financial guru she is very young and naive and aint no one gonna need advice From her 😂 you find better tips From google!

Reactions: 5
I refuse to watch her stories her patronising and condescending voice grates me...so where did she say Jordan's clothes are? The shed? Or is he allowed a rail in the garage?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw her stories about the fake accounts. Who has the energy for that sort of weird tit. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did it herself just to get attention or drum up some kind of scandal like the big influencers always get themselves wrapped up in.

Yeah I haven’t watched one or her videos in a while now. She’s boring I’ve lost interest.

Reactions: 7
I saw her stories about the fake accounts. Who has the energy for that sort of weird tit. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did it herself just to get attention or drum up some kind of scandal like the big influencers always get themselves wrapped up in.

Yeah I haven’t watched one or her videos in a while now. She’s boring I’ve lost interest.
Someone made a fake Facebook profile of me, years ago. I'm a nobody, so it does happen. But I didn't harp on about it. I informed FB - they removed the profile - and the police, as was the advice on FB.

I've not watched her Instagram stories about it, talk about a snore. The fake profile of hers wasn't in any way controversial. The one made of me had photoshopped massive boobs on me - it was horrible! But you know, these things happen and the social media channels have action you can take. The way she appears to be going on is ridiculous, and classic her "I'm so important". Pipe down.

Reactions: 2

Someone else I watch has set up 'troll' accounts, to write nasty comments on their own posts,, even comments about one of her kids, for attention and sympathy and to say they're being bullied /trolled. She also uses them to write over the top praise comments, when it's clear people are bored with her content. I think so many of these vloggers, regardless of their content genre, do seem to have 'issues', whether it's attention seeking, inflated egos, narcissists or out right greedy con artists. They demand adoration and when they don't achieve it naturally, they will manipulate their followers, using whatever means are available to them

Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it hilarious how she does these saving videos and goes on about every pound counting. Then when she does her everything five pound haul shes like 'its only £5 so if you don't really like it you can just give it away! It might only be £5 but shes massively contradicting herself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It annoys me so much that she thinks she “came from the bottom” (her own words!!) girl, you lived with your parents to save for a flat, got car finance etc then you moved out of that flat (you didn’t sell it, you kept it!!) to buy a house worth between 300-500k. You are the definition of privileged. I can’t name many 25 year olds that have the ability to do that, let alone buy their first house.
I am currently in the process of getting a house but I’ve still got to save and it’s not easy at all. I guess I don’t have a boyfriends money to mooch off. Smug bint.

Reactions: 11
She's just SO smug. Her face always looks smug.

And let's not forget on top of her house / flat / car etc she had a boob job (not cheap - 1000s), veneers, and the lips done.

Reactions: 6
Any tea on hazel? No her personality is still dry as and she wants To be gemma 😅

Reactions: 3
Megan mentioned hazel in her latest video? Maybe they haven't fallen out? Why is hazel shouting out laura meachem and not shouting out megans channel?!?

She posted this earlier moaning and asking for content ideas 🙄🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 468315

Spent longer than ever fiming and editing! And still always posts the same Boring crap & hauls🤦‍♂️😁 newsflash hazel, thats called doing ur "Job" crappy! She really cant buy persona. she thinks so highly of herself its embarrassing 🤦‍♂️ like her content is hardly riveting.. She just wants To be gemma and spend days admiring herlself and Shop tit you dont need and pump herself with fillers🧟‍♂️ amazing goals hazel 👍👍👍

Reactions: 4
Just goes to show she’s in it for the money as more views mean more income! None of them do it for the love of it! They all do it coz they think they can make easy money!

Stick to the day job hazel!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hazel really frustrates me she could go so far especially showing she is doing youtube alongside her respectable job as most youtubers give it up but she just doesn't give it any welly. As for supporting her friends we'll for months she's talked about laura and sent her flowers etc yet her BEST LONGTERM friend has started her own YouTube channel and she can't be arsed to shout her out. Megan seems so lovely she really does deserve so much more views than she gets. Megan esme if anyone wants to take a peak

She's just not a natural in front of the camera. She's trying to jolly things up, but it comes across as forced. If she's serious about doing it, she should invest in some media training.

Shes had a look at what videos have the most views recently (what I eat in a day pulled 13k views) so she did another one just 2 weeks later which only got 6k views this time. She's even mentioned why does she even bother putting all this hard work in filming and editing just for them to flop. Just proves she's only interested in the money, no wonder her and Laura's are up each others arses at the moment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.