Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice she’s been really quiet lately? She said something about being ill but these been nothing posted on Instagram for a few weeks and I noticed she deleted at least one or 2 recent posts. Wonder what’s up...
Hiding she went out with covid

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Never known anyone to justify bein off work SO MUCH 🙄

I know right she can film for YT and make money through ads or whatever but can’t do her actual job! Her employer is soo lucky!! 🙄🙄🙄

Honestly if her following grew big enough she’d quit her finance job in a second! That’s the only thing holding her back!

Reactions: 2
I know right she can film for YT and make money through ads or whatever but can’t do her actual job! Her employer is soo lucky!! 🙄🙄🙄

Honestly if her following grew big enough she’d quit her finance job in a second! That’s the only thing holding her back!
Jus watched her isolation day n shes bought a house thats about 1.5hr drive away?? And worried she cant drive that far but that's after shes been n inspected her flat n plannin on getting pissed with her friends 👀 No wonder shes pulling the "my heads so fuzzy" tit but can openly film for youtube... tip, ok Hazel 🙄

• Wow
We haven't seen jordan in a while, is he working away still, or have they split?!

We haven't seen jordan in a while, is he working away still, or have they split?!

I was thinking this. When she was ill she said he was staying away. Now I don’t get that it’s his home. Unless his working situation has changed I thought he had a job where he came home every evening. She doesn’t mention him either but I do wonder if he hates the camera and influencer life.

So on her new cleaning motivation she stated it was recorded when she was ill aka had covid19 right but I'm sure ib her covid video she stated jordan was staying away because of work he needed to stay away but then why ib her cleaning motivation did the bedroom door open when she was hoovering the landing and it magically closed again. So someone was defiantly in her house. But who? The thought of it being jordan and then him going out ti work potentially spreading it makes me so angry

So on her new cleaning motivation she stated it was recorded when she was ill aka had covid19 right but I'm sure ib her covid video she stated jordan was staying away because of work he needed to stay away but then why ib her cleaning motivation did the bedroom door open when she was hoovering the landing and it magically closed again. So someone was defiantly in her house. But who? The thought of it being jordan and then him going out ti work potentially spreading it makes me so angry
I thought there was a ghost 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure her bf works on a nuclear power plant and so works away two weeks, and then comes home for two weeks. Maybe he stayed at his parents while she was in quarantine, if his work pattern didn't fit in.

I'm pretty sure her bf works on a nuclear power plant and so works away two weeks, and then comes home for two weeks. Maybe he stayed at his parents while she was in quarantine, if his work pattern didn't fit in.
You seem to know alot 🙄 regardless there was someone in that house ain't no ghost opening and closing a door within a few seconds of opening it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Asking small businesses to reach out to her if they want to be featured on her channel 🙄🙄

On the beg for freebies she makes me sick! 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No big companies work with her paid or gifted because her audience is as big as the back of a stamp. I hope no smaller businesses take up her offer because she did something like this at Christmas time last year. I doubt it generated any income or publicity for them. 17k views 🤣 She will happily pay for items from White Company, Zara etc for hauls but not for companies "beneath" her.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.