Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely looks older than 25 duno what it is these days but loads of girls in their 20s seem to look older than their years.

Yeah there is something weird looking but I can't place what. She did say before she had filler cos she thinks her nose is big so maybe its that...... 😂
Her nose is HUGE i don't see how she got filler and not a nose job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Really looking forward to all these hauls she's got coming up, according to to her Instagram story. She's spent "a fortune" at Dunelm, Matalan, Amazon, and others. Materialism at its finest.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Really looking forward to all these hauls she's got coming up, according to to her Instagram story. She's spent "a fortune" at Dunelm, Matalan, Amazon, and others. Materialism at its finest.

Oh ffs talk about rubbing it in people’s faces. Read the room Hazel there are families that struggled to buy gifts for their children and put food on the table! Nobody cares what tit you got just put it in your home and carry on no need to brag on social media you knobber!

And we can predict what it will be. Beige, mass produced crap. For someone who thinks they're a mad talented interior designer, she's not got one statement, unique or upcycled piece to her name!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nose jobs are so expensive though and painful, fillers heal much faster and are way cheaper. She just doesn't have the cash 💷

She has mentioned she's considered one a few times though, probably hoping some cosmetic company will offer it her for free! 😂 😂

Oh only the best places then with the finest things🤣 Imagine buying your first real home and filling it with toot? For youtube likes of all things🤣 don't get me wrong I shop at all those places but I wouldnt 'spend a fortune' there to kit out my new house out for likes lol especially when none of it is remotely personal or unique!!! shes so stuck up, people are worrying about not being able to return to work and shes oblivious to anyone but her in her world as always.
She has mentioned she's considered one a few times though, probably hoping some cosmetic company will offer it her for free! 😂 😂
Oh I dont doubt gifted or not she will end up getting one, she cant live with that beak forever🤣

• Haha
Wonder what her 2021 goals vid is? I have a few suggestions

• get a real hobby that isn't being a vein moose on Instagram
• wear a little something called colour not beige all the time
• talk to people like human beings not like she looks down her nose at them
• get a decent hair cut
• drop a dress size or2 so she wear the size she claim too and lies about
• desperately try and find some personality and originality.....

Am I close?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where is Jordan's stuff? Those wardrobes are full of her clothes. Maybe she's given him a drawer in the garage 😁

Where is Jordan's stuff? Those wardrobes are full of her clothes. Maybe she's given him a drawer in the garage 😁

I thought that poor sod. Ironically he’s given up more than her for this house she claims is their dream home yet she’s having everything her way!

I thought that poor sod. Ironically he’s given up more than her for this house she claims is their dream home yet she’s having everything her way!
I know! Poor lad. Well, more fool him!
She did slip about the forever home the other day on Instagram stories...Someone said are you happy on your forever home, or words to that effect. She said yes, but in the future they may get somewhere with land. 😏

• Wow
I know! Poor lad. Well, more fool him!
She did slip about the forever home the other day on Instagram stories...Someone said are you happy on your forever home, or words to that effect. She said yes, but in the future they may get somewhere with land. 😏

I saw that. Always makes me laugh when these dickheads say they want a house with land. Why though?! Its just to be braggy and show off 'ohh look at me I can afford a big house with loads of land. I mean its not coz she wants to have animals or anything is it!

Makes me laugh in this goals video shes saying she won't be so hard on herself with saving as shes had 5 solid years of saving hard.

Hmmm hun you bought a Mercedes, a house, a dog worth probably £3k, been on a couple of holidays and are always showing us interiors you bought. Not to mention clothes and make up! Hardly saving hardcore really is it when your're able to still do / buy all those things!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I saw that. Always makes me laugh when these dickheads say they want a house with land. Why though?! Its just to be braggy and show off 'ohh look at me I can afford a big house with loads of land. I mean its not coz she wants to have animals or anything is it!

Makes me laugh in this goals video shes saying she won't be so hard on herself with saving as shes had 5 solid years of saving hard.

Hmmm hun you bought a Mercedes, a house, a dog worth probably £3k, been on a couple of holidays and are always showing us interiors you bought. Not to mention clothes and make up! Hardly saving hardcore really is it when your're able to still do / buy all those things!
Exactly its all for show. Imagine being so stuck up and ungrateful that you move into a new house and are already thinking of the next one when you haven't even finished decorating?? More more more is all she wants she reminds me of that awful verruca salt🤣

And you're totally right where are his clothes? I wonder what his parents/family think about their son being walked all over and made to look like a complete and utter mug for tens of thousands of people to see? His friends must take the right piss out of his crappy relationship🤣

Her 2021 goal needs to be to step into the real world and get her head out of her fat arse.

One day he will regret it all when they split and his left with nothing! Unless he is as painfully desperate as her and they stay together in an unhappy relationship for the sake of it.

Last edited:

Right she makes it sound like shes this saver mastermind though she had a full time Job and lived at home! Anyone can save if you dont have rent etc To pay it was nothing special what she did! She is not unique at all and she hates it! She is so selfish and hidious person 🤢 fills the house with her bland crap and leaves No space For Jordan what a happy staged life!

Right she makes it sound like shes this saver mastermind though she had a full time Job and lived at home! Anyone can save if you dont have rent etc To pay it was nothing special what she did! She is not unique at all and she hates it! She is so selfish and hidious person 🤢 fills the house with her bland crap and leaves No space For Jordan what a happy staged life!
Shes literally nothing and a no1 whos desperately trying to stay relevant. She hasn't even payed off her mortgage on her flat yet she thinks she's some financial goddess? Have a laugh.

Shes fake af too. I asked a few questions on her q&a and mentioned i didn't rate the new zara boots she posted and she blocked me. So she could get tonnes of not 100% positive comments or comments to her liking and no one knows bcos she just blocks and deletes them. How fake. Clearly cant take anything negative said against her without freaking out!

Everything about her is bland beige and boring, I bet she's the biggest secret witch ever as well. I can't imagine her and Jordan get on 100% of the time, I'd love to be a fly on the wall of that shambles relationship and watch how things pan out when Jordans told for the 5949505th time hazle gets what hazle wants🤣 he must feel sooooo emasculated!!!

She’s put a few things we were talking about on here on her stories. Like where are Jordan’s clothes and what his family think of her.

So hi hazel we know you read here no matter how much you deny it!!

Shes fake af too. I asked a few questions on her q&a and mentioned i didn't rate the new zara boots she posted and she blocked me. So she could get tonnes of not 100% positive comments or comments to her liking and no one knows bcos she just blocks and deletes them. How fake. Clearly cant take anything negative said against her without freaking out!
That’s funny coz she’s gone onto say she can take feedback 😂😂😂😂 and only blocks hate. Clearly if she doesn’t like hearing something she blocks / deletes. Pathetic!!

Lol lol lol she made a savings tip video 😁😁😁its so obvious she reads here im dying 😂😂😂 hazel please dont leave ur day Job you really Are not some kinda financial guru!

Reactions: 1
Oh... I'm ready with my notebook and pen... shes about to give me saving tips... 🙄

• Haha
Oh dear someone’s created fake YT and Twitter accounts in her name it seems. She’s asking people to DM her with any info 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's giving away wax melts that were gifted to her by a small business 🙄

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.