Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had said when she got her face dissolved first that she would def get Botox & filler again, she just wanted to start a fresh.

Her bottom lip does look uneven though! The right side is smaller then the left side.

She had said when she got her face dissolved first that she would def get Botox & filler again, she just wanted to start a fresh.

Her bottom lip does look uneven though! The right side is smaller then the left side.

I knew she was gonna get filler but I didn’t think she’d get a top up so soon. She’s going to go back to how they were before in the end. She’d not mentioned having Botox before unless I’ve missed something.....

I know with Botox it’s preventative rather than cue but I’m around 10 years older and don’t have any signs of crows feet / fine lines around my eyes! She always has looked older than her years though!

Reactions: 1
She really does buy the most unflattering clothes. There are actually some really nice things on Everything5Pounds & Zara...etc yet she always make awful choices which don't even fit & if they do fit she says it's too big :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Theres something very disturbing at her nose lip area. It just doesnt look right. Also she always looks smug as.

Reactions: 4
Theres something very disturbing at her nose lip area. It just doesnt look right. Also she always looks smug as.
Agree she is very smug! She really thinks she’s something special not sure why she reminds me of a witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve not watched much since she had her lip filler dissolved, I must have a catch up

OK ok we get it you've had a boob job, why does she feel the need to have them half hanging out all the time to a majority of female viewers. Do her work colleagues and bosses see this? Who would take any legal advice from someone who gets their builder bum out to beg for some likes. Yuck 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
OK ok we get it you've had a boob job, why does she feel the need to have them half hanging out all the time to a majority of female viewers. Do her work colleagues and bosses see this? Who would take any legal advice from someone who gets their builder bum out to beg for some likes. Yuck 🤢
What is her job?

Her Instagram following isn’t growing is it?! Sure she’s been on 71/2 for months now!

She comes across as smug and these something I can’t take to about her!

Reactions: 4
She's resorted to getting her nips out, bending over and wearing nothing to the imagination photos as she's so desperate to get more interest in her content. Who is her target audience, pervy men now? There's another Fan website she should go on if the photos are getting this smutty. She's tried financial advice, getting a puppy, moving home, baking and fashion all of which she's failed at. Just quit already, it's embarrassing, trashy and so cringeworthy.

Reactions: 7
Theres something seriously disturbing about her nose lip area. Just doesnt look right. Didnt watch the New vid about her talking crap cause newsflash hazel no one is interested. She is such a try Hard and She would sell her soul To be influenza

Reactions: 5
When she tried in that pink tie top from primark... why is one nipple pointing to the sun and the other to the newsagents down the road? 👀🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice she’s been really quiet lately? She said something about being ill but these been nothing posted on Instagram for a few weeks and I noticed she deleted at least one or 2 recent posts. Wonder what’s up...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.