Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate Jordan. So cocksure of himself 🙄
But im not sure why when he looks like that?? Proper overweight greasy mess. Never use to look too bad but clearly being with her his gone down hill lol
Those attempts at a reel. :LOL: And driving into central London, epic waste of money. Congestion charge plus parking...
And I dunno what I find more funny, the tit reel or the fact her and her bf have stood in London and done that. What absolute melts!! What happened to having a nice couple day out now you got melty boys with no backbone filming their ugly gf what is that about

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh look Hazel and her bestie Laura Meacham both have speed cleans up within less than 24 hours of each other! They are basically name for name too how embarrassing and so obvious shes copied Laura 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Her bedside cabinets are annoyinthe life out of me cos u cant open them ikea drawers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just wondering is it the lighting or is her 'new' sofa just vile? Looks well scruffy for a supposed new sofa lol

Just wondering is it the lighting or is her 'new' sofa just vile? Looks well scruffy for a supposed new sofa lol

Yes is it crushed velvet or the lighting I couldn’t tell....

Crushed velvet sofas/ beds make me 🤢🤢🤢

Edit to add those scatter back sofas are not comfortable once the padding go out of the cushions you might as well be sitting on a park bench!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just watching her Primark haul she says she wishes she brought the coated jeans in a size 10 rather than a 12 but then shows them on and they look fine! Why do they all act like anything bigger than a 10 is a bad thing! For fucks sake I wish they'd own their size!!! Could learn a lot from Emily Lucy Rajch she owns her size and looks great!!

My god she likes to state the obvious in her hauls doesn't she!

A pair of white fluffy slippers - Hazel describes them as white and they are fluffy well no tit I think if someone is watching her haul then they can see what the item is!!! FFS :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It also irritates me how she says 'I picked this out' like shes the queen and someone has given her a choice of items to chose from! Why can't she say 'I bought this' or ' I got this' she really is a snobby cow that thinks oh so highly of herself doesn't she!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
There's no way.she is a 10, and that is FINE! I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I'm tall and skinny, but still tend to buy a 12. Those boobs aren't going in a 10 for a start.

There's no way.she is a 10, and that is FINE! I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I'm tall and skinny, but still tend to buy a 12. Those boobs aren't going in a 10 for a start.

On her bottom I'd say shes more of a 12-14 which is you say is fine!

However I know shes had a boob job but I really don't think her boobs look that big.

Reactions: 1
Yes is it crushed velvet or the lighting I couldn’t tell....

Crushed velvet sofas/ beds make me 🤢🤢🤢

Edit to add those scatter back sofas are not comfortable once the padding go out of the cushions you might as well be sitting on a park bench!
Yes I wondered was it crushed velvet, seein her recent stories i dont think it is but it really wasn't a flatterin photo of it at all! And I totally agree i made the mistake of buyin a scatter back years ago because it looked really lush but theyre nothin but trouble and end up lookin like shite reaaaally fast! Really bad for your back as well dont know if that was just me but it killed my back after the novelty had worn off!
Just watching her Primark haul she says she wishes she brought the coated jeans in a size 10 rather than a 12 but then shows them on and they look fine! Why do they all act like anything bigger than a 10 is a bad thing! For fucks sake I wish they'd own their size!!! Could learn a lot from Emily Lucy Rajch she owns her size and looks great!!

My god she likes to state the obvious in her hauls doesn't she!

A pair of white fluffy slippers - Hazel describes them as white and they are fluffy well no tit I think if someone is watching her haul then they can see what the item is!!! FFS :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It also irritates me how she says 'I picked this out' like shes the queen and someone has given her a choice of items to chose from! Why can't she say 'I bought this' or ' I got this' she really is a snobby cow that thinks oh so highly of herself doesn't she!
Haventt watched her hauls for a while as she bores me to tears and thats exactly why. The mispronounced words used to really grate on me as well😫 like she talks and acts like shes the Queen of sheba but can't say simple things like orchid and almond🤣
Bang on. I understand dependin on your height and shape etc you can be different sizes to someone a different shape but I would literally put my life savins on her not being a 10🤣

She reminds me of a kids tv presenter ‘well now boys and girls’ so condescending.... we are all adults

Reactions: 6
She reminds me of a kids tv presenter ‘well now boys and girls’ so condescending.... we are all adults
Another patronising trate of hers. I honestly have no clue how she isn't single and alone with attitude.

Obviously trying to add fashion / trend setter to her bow now. Maybe if she had her own sense of style rather than just grabbing anything beige, and she wore either unique pieces or stuff that wasn't cheap and nasty she'd stand more of a chance.

And why is she missing Laura Meacham's arse so much.

Obviously trying to add fashion / trend setter to her bow now. Maybe if she had her own sense of style rather than just grabbing anything beige, and she wore either unique pieces or stuff that wasn't cheap and nasty she'd stand more of a chance.

And why is she missing Laura Meacham's arse so much.
I think shes miles away from being a trend setter. She's a carbon copy of every other wanna be influencer out there except she can't take pictures so there's her downfall straight away. And her clothes, house, decor is so beige and boring I've never once looked at an item of clothing or something in her house and though I love that, I need it. I'm actually really underwhelmed by how ugly and boring her house reno is too.

• Heart
I was wondering why her Xmas Dinner didn't look like someone had tit on a plate and run off and call me 007 but I dont think she made it herself 100% the plates she posts her slop on are different to the ones she posted her Xmas Dinner on i bet Princess hazle got mummy and daddy to drop her one or even worse Jordans mum and dad. Course her royal highness can't be cooking on Xmas day😂 ah well least the boy got something other than toad in the hole dressed up as a roast LOL

Clearly didn't make it herself lol lazy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Those pics of her in school lmao certainly shows the real hazle not the wanna be she is now. I just KNEW she was a no1 in school. Makes sense why she feels so entitled to the attention bcos she's never had it before.

Why does she post and then put the post in her stories covered saying new post I don’t get it!!

Her new lips definitely make her teeth more visible. Hard to believe she’s only 25 looks like she’s in her 30s.

Thoughts on her 'new lips post' ?! I think she looked better before with uneaven lips because at least then that was the excuse for the face now there is none. Shes just unattractive and old looking. Sick of her hair as well its just so dull and limp ALL of the time! I feel like the girl needs a nice sharp chop loadsssss of length off and an actual STYLE its literally the same flat mess in every photo. Least shes used up all the pics of her 'waves' though as that do was giving me serious lank scarecrow hair vibes 😄

Attachments

Thoughts on her 'new lips post' ?! I think she looked better before with uneaven lips because at least then that was the excuse for the face now there is none. Shes just unattractive and old looking. Sick of her hair as well its just so dull and limp ALL of the time! I feel like the girl needs a nice sharp chop loadsssss of length off and an actual STYLE its literally the same flat mess in every photo. Least shes used up all the pics of her 'waves' though as that do was giving me serious lank scarecrow hair vibes 😄
The top lip is straight 🙄 theres something very weird about her nose/lip area 😅

Shes just unattractive and old looking.
She definitely looks older than 25 duno what it is these days but loads of girls in their 20s seem to look older than their years.

The top lip is straight 🙄 theres something very weird about her nose/lip area 😅
Yeah there is something weird looking but I can't place what. She did say before she had filler cos she thinks her nose is big so maybe its that...... 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.