Hayley Hall @hayleyhall_uk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“So even if you don’t go with like a three grand budget to spend um you can pick up an eye shadow or a face cream it’s just a really lovely experience”

Unlike watching this ridiculous haul I’m horrified by her flagrant consumerism.

Reactions: 6
“So even if you don’t go with like a three grand budget to spend um you can pick up an eye shadow or a face cream it’s just a really lovely experience”

Unlike watching this ridiculous haul I’m horrified by her flagrant consumerism.
I'm starting to wonder if she was paid to promote the place or got the discounts to do it.
When I saw all her clothes when she was organising her closet saying that basically that massive pile was just her summer clothes. I have the feeling she is one of those who buys and buys clothes wear it once or probably never then get rid of them, as long and she doesn't start preaching sustainability.

Reactions: 2
She's such a Bicester expert guys.
Spend the whole day there, it's so lovely.
Even if you don't have £3,000 pounds to spend.

Oh my god come on. I get it, some people have been unaffected by the pandemic, some are still buying high end luxury goods. But I'd bet that such a flagrant display of spending will have pissed off more people than it impressed. So not reading the room.

Also, hands up who asked her if she really is a UK size 16?!?!?

Reactions: 6
WTF is her new reel all about? 4 ways to style 'day 3 hair'......like who tf wants to see that? just shove it in a bun and get on with it. Its hardly ground breaking or telling anyone anything new. She will be calling herself a hair expert next! Her content is sh*t

I don't get all this pouting and sticking her boobs into the camera either.....does she think it looks hot? 😬 😬 God she loves herself 😂

Reactions: 3
So much smirking. My hair never gets to day 3. I wash it.
This is a constant mystery to me about Bloggers - half of them never wash their hair it is not like they don't have the time. I wash my hair every day in the shower, dry it and go to work - SIMPLES..... these schillers will make content out of everything and anything. How did we ever manage before they came along and told us how to wash our hair, clean our houses, decorate and buy clothes....

Reactions: 5
She really is scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to content. Day 3 hair. Lol. I wash my hair everyday thanks.

She does get sent some amount of crap though. She's lathering herself again tonight in some new cream, I'm surprised she doesnt just slide out of bed every night the amount of creams, lotions and potions she must slap on herself.

I have to say I don't wash my hair everyday as mine is quite dry, thick and have a generous amount and is long around my waist so actually the day 3 is when my hair looks the best and styling it could be a real pain. But she seema to have thin hair and quite short shouldn't be a problem to wash everyday and style it pretty quickly? Or is that too much work for her. Still that reels was a piece of freaking useless information like nothing creative.

Reactions: 1
Just what I thought Bicester Village was a paid thing I just saw Fleur de Force showing off her gifted Chloe bag and promoting the place. So they are doing a paid campaign although there is no way to compare Fleur to Hayley.

• Wow
Just what I thought Bicester Village was a paid thing I just saw Fleur de Force showing off her gifted Chloe bag and promoting the place. So they are doing a paid campaign although there is no way to compare Fleur to Hayley.
Alex Steinherr was promoting Bicester Village a week or two ago too.

She really is milking the bit of exposure she had from that reel by continuing to post stuff about people having an opinion on her body. She will be going on about this for years now.

She really is milking the bit of exposure she had from that reel by continuing to post stuff about people having an opinion on her body. She will be going on about this for years now.
So far anyone actually saw any nasty messages on her comments section? As she takes people who call her out or disagree with her as abuse and attack? But never saw a comment about her body

Although many of the influencers are very spoilt, I do think the abuse they get must be very difficult to deal with. I think it's awful that people send Hayley messages about her weight disguised as concern. Yes, ideally everyone would be at a healthy weight, but also ideally nobody would smoke, would drink very little, have their five portion of fruit and vegetables a day, exercise a lot, keep to the speed limits and always remember their pleases and thank you's! Unfortunately for many of us it is hard for us to lose weight. It is a huge exercise in will power and some of us find that a lot harder than others. However annoying Hayley can be I do think it's good to show that influencers don't all need to be slim 20 somethings.

Reactions: 2
I think there is a difference between being a hater and make mean comments about influencers bodies or just insult them and other thing is calling them out which is something they don't like, they can't handle criticism or that anyone tell them the true i guess this is the reason why they don't have a real job..

The way she jumped on her follower who didn't like the way she responded to the nasty comments with that tasteless F you reel just shows the type of person she is. The woman was very polite to her and wished her luck in the future. Hayley jumps in there calling her 'Karen' she needs to look up how to use that meme as she used it completely incorrectly.

I certainly would never send people nasty messages about their body however I am fed up of woman who are clearly overweight calling themselves curvy and promoting an unhealthy body image. I've also seen plenty of hate towards woman who are naturally skinny from woman who aren't. Its just all a mess

Reactions: 4
I think there is a difference between being a hater and make mean comments about influencers bodies or just insult them and other thing is calling them out which is something they don't like, they can't handle criticism or that anyone tell them the true i guess this is the reason why they don't have a real job..
I actually feel they have far more criticism than in a "real job". I've had plenty of real jobs. I have had my work criticised but I haven't had my looks, figure, home or parenting criticised and I haven't had strangers directly insulting me. They have huge amount of perks but the direct insults must be a difficult thing to ignore.

I see she is now on the Beauty Pie page selling 25 referral codes for £2.50 each - making £62.50....Jesus you couldn't make it up

I see she is now on the Beauty Pie page selling 25 referral codes for £2.50 each - making £62.50....Jesus you couldn't make it up
oooo appears to have been removed....

Last edited:
  • Wow
oooo appears to have been removed....
Makes me wonder if she sells most of the pr she receives on ebay?

Last edited: