Hayley Hall @hayleyhall_uk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry.. She is done with what? The word "work" is not in her vocabulary, so she is done of opening freebies, buying more pointless stuff? And again I need to "take time out" so what people who actually have been really struggling this year should do? Seriously who follows or read her crappy blog?
Screenshot_20201103_141056.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WTF is her new reel all about? 4 ways to style 'day 3 hair'......like who tf wants to see that? just shove it in a bun and get on with it. Its hardly ground breaking or telling anyone anything new. She will be calling herself a hair expert next! Her content is sh*t

I don't get all this pouting and sticking her boobs into the camera either.....does she think it looks hot? 😬 😬 God she loves herself 😂
She has the most annoying mouth and voice. Who does she appeal to?

Love how Hayley goes on about 'her village' so much. She lives on a new build housing estate
Exactly what I was thinking. Pretentious or what?

Haha she definitely lives in a town as I live in the same one. However it’s the developers that call it a village, so that’s probably why she calls it that 🤷🏼‍♀️
I know the town and it’s definitely not a village. Perhaps she’s the village idiot??

She always wears her belts right under her bust. Very Jane Austen.
Perhaps her bust comes down to her waist??

She's simpering like mad in today's Instagram for Head & Shoulders. It doesn't look like she has marked it as an Ad.
She’s had her hair coloured and I can’t see her really use Head and shoulders as it strips the colour out. My hairdresser advises it for stripping out colour if you don’t a bad home job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's an absolute joke. I work for the NHS, I worked crazy hours through the first lockdown & it'll be the same again this time. This plank wouldn't know hard work if it smacked her in her smug face, I've unfollowed her after her self pitying whining!

Reactions: 7
She's an absolute joke. I work for the NHS, I worked crazy hours through the first lockdown & it'll be the same again this time. This plank wouldn't know hard work if it smacked her in her smug face, I've unfollowed her after her self pitying whining!
Exactly. All the masses of freebies she gets, she could donate to staff at her local hospital. She’s a smug, lazy snob.

Reactions: 4
Why does anyone need this much? I am staggered by these brands and these influencers posting stuff like this. She never mentions about ever giving this stuff even to family let alone charities. 💯 she sells it
Oh I love this brand. I’ve never seen her use it or mention it. Give to your local hospital, I’m sure their lips/skin is dry with all the mask wearing. They should put a clause in to say she can’t sell it on.

Reactions: 3
Oh I love this brand. I’ve never seen her use it or mention it. Give to your local hospital, I’m sure their lips/skin is dry with all the mask wearing. They should put a clause in to say she can’t sell it on.
I might be wrong but it looks like over 15 lip balms - FGS !!!

Reactions: 1
Why does anyone need this much? I am staggered by these brands and these influencers posting stuff like this. She never mentions about ever giving this stuff even to family let alone charities. 💯 she sells it
During the first lockdown I remember her saying she was donating some products to local hospital staff

I blame the brand as well, is there really the need to give that much stuff to one crappy influencer. Honeslty puts me off buying the brand

Im sorry but on her recent reel it is obvious more than ever that she is absolutely not a size 16. No way. I don't know why she keeps up the pretense.

Reactions: 4
Ughh when she jumps it looks so odd, she could be more creative to do reels always the same backgroud and moves, the first thing you read on her instagram profile Size 16, most plus size bloggers just put "plus size" and are not obsessed over a number that for me the size 16 is more like a denial issue, "modest dresser" I thought she said she was an expert and brands were calling her to work with her and paid her well, "beauty expert" excuse me?????? She barely shows the freebies she gets sent, the content from her blog is pretty poor not to say nule, "interiors enthusiast" she just watches her husband doing all the house job, "award winner blogger" ????? Bloggers and influencers seem to live in a parallel reality.

Last edited:
There's not a chance in hell shes a size 16. She really needs to stop kidding herself. The jumping is odd but one thing I'd be seriously working on if i were her would be weight loss especially with the covid situation and that the larger you are , the more risk you are at.

She can't show too much of the freebies as she got to sell them on. She has to make money somewhere. I'd be expecting her to do product swatches etc but she'll show the item in the box and that's it, tossed into the to be sold pile, never to be seen again. I'm really surprised she continues to get as much free stuff as she does. It annoys me with brands that they give all this stuff out to every time, dick and Harry blogger but they expect the consumer to pay £40/50 for say a makeup palette. Jo malone is one of the worst. I don't like their perfumes but on principle I wouldn't buy them even if I did. How about rather than send out to every influencer you set a more reasonable price for people who do want to buy your items as a brand its massively overpriced .

There's not a chance in hell shes a size 16. She really needs to stop kidding herself. The jumping is odd but one thing I'd be seriously working on if i were her would be weight loss especially with the covid situation and that the larger you are , the more risk you are at.

She can't show too much of the freebies as she got to sell them on. She has to make money somewhere. I'd be expecting her to do product swatches etc but she'll show the item in the box and that's it, tossed into the to be sold pile, never to be seen again. I'm really surprised she continues to get as much free stuff as she does. It annoys me with brands that they give all this stuff out to every time, dick and Harry blogger but they expect the consumer to pay £40/50 for say a makeup palette. Jo malone is one of the worst. I don't like their perfumes but on principle I wouldn't buy them even if I did. How about rather than send out to every influencer you set a more reasonable price for people who do want to buy your items as a brand its massively overpriced .
Jo Malone and Tom Ford are overpriced cheap tat same as la mer, I have a friend who works at Estee Lauder, he told me the cost of production of la mer serum is 12 pounds and they sell for how much 150 probably if it's not more, they have a shop with special prices for the people work there and a big bottle of Jo Malone costs 25 quid or 30 the intense versions, but he tells me wverytime there are big sales for them were they sale the stock they want to get rid off (not even close to expire but because they don't have space in the warehouse) not joking is a place where you see massive bags somw for a tenner other for 15, 20, 30, you get a bag not knowing what is exactly inside, the last time i came with 5 bags of 10 and 15, one bag had two big bottles and one big candle from Jo Malone, one shower gel from Aerin, one face fream from Tom ford and a buch os tit from Clinique, the other bag similar with a bunch of Estee Lauder creams, etc. The. Cost of production of those products is very law but they kill you with the prices.

Jo Malone and Tom Ford are overpriced cheap tat same as la mer, I have a friend who works at Estee Lauder, he told me the cost of production of la mer serum is 12 pounds and they sell for how much 150 probably if it's not more, they have a shop with special prices for the people work there and a big bottle of Jo Malone costs 25 quid or 30 the intense versions, but he tells me wverytime there are big sales for them were they sale the stock they want to get rid off (not even close to expire but because they don't have space in the warehouse) not joking is a place where you see massive bags somw for a tenner other for 15, 20, 30, you get a bag not knowing what is exactly inside, the last time i came with 5 bags of 10 and 15, one bag had two big bottles and one big candle from Jo Malone, one shower gel from Aerin, one face fream from Tom ford and a buch os tit from Clinique, the other bag similar with a bunch of Estee Lauder creams, etc. The. Cost of production of those products is very law but they kill you with the prices.
Oh wow that's is really really interesting info. Thank you for that. I've long suspected all these brands can much this stuff for a couple pounds and then absolutly rip off consumers. Though who can blame then if people are buying it. Jo Malone was one particular brand I see every single influencer seems to be sent and it makes it so obvious how cheap the brand must really be. They appear to want to appeal to the high end market but the way they act certainly wouldn't endear me to spend one single cent with them.

Her skincare routine is so ukrelatable ... She is supposed to be turning 38 as she claims and her face looks good but at the same time isn't a result of skincare routine , i only see a lot of botox and fillers and of course filters. But wow 38 and she acts like a dumb 20 years old.

Really doubt those donuts were a purchased by the husband, I mean so many stories showing each donut, she is well known for not doing free content for any brand and also for not doing proper disclosures of her Ads.

Botox is instantly visible, what is she on about 🙄

having met her and seen up close, she needs to be thankful for the bitox and filters.