Hayley Hall @hayleyhall_uk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always see her moaning about her followers being so annoying on twitter which I think is so arrogant as they are basically her bread and butter

Her painted on brows are bad. I also don't think that her clothes are always flattering. It's great to see fashion on different sizes, but her waist band always seems to be straight under her bust.

Reactions: 1
Her painted on brows are bad. I also don't think that her clothes are always flattering. It's great to see fashion on different sizes, but her waist band always seems to be straight under her bust.
For a beauty guru youd expect her to own a mirror?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The thing that annoys me most about Hayley is that she tags ever photo with #size16style. Every single photo. And no, I am not trying to fatshame, would never do that, BUT SHE IS CLEARLY NOT A SIZE 16. OWN YOUR SIZE AND STOP TRYING TO DENY IT, HAYLEY.

Reactions: 3
I met her many moons ago at a blogger event, I sat down on a sofa and I was about to say hi and introduce myself but she took one look at me and got up and left. Another blogger who was round that area at the time thought it was rude. Since then I haven't been following her.

• Wow
The thing that annoys me most about Hayley is that she tags ever photo with #size16style. Every single photo. And no, I am not trying to fatshame, would never do that, BUT SHE IS CLEARLY NOT A SIZE 16. OWN YOUR SIZE AND STOP TRYING TO DENY IT, HAYLEY.
Always thought this too, I'm a size 16/18 and she's bigger than me. She needs to OWN it.

She's kind of nominated herself as the queen of blogging! She's also another one who I've noticed doesn't always tag items that she's quite clearly been gifted or are an ad. And yet bleats on about dishonest bloggers.

First time poster..
As predicted she is now going off on one about the article in the Telegraph. Not that I agree with the article but I just knew she would get on the bandwagon.... I agree with other posters.....own your size, you are not size 16. Plus I find it very irritating that every picture she posts has that look over the shoulder pose....FGS change it up a bit.

As predicted she has now bought a house....cue a change from beauty life to house stuff and her becoming a life style influencer. Why do these people suddenly think that they can become an expert in a completely different area.

Anyone over the age of 12 who buys Harry Potter stuff for themselves should not be ‘colabbing’ with any home brands IMO. Grown woman in her 30s buying an invisibility cloak. JFC

How tall is Hayley? A size 16 at 5 foot looks a lot different to one at 5 foot 10.
She replied to someone who was asking about a dress that she is 5ft4" so not sure if the size 16 thing stacks up or not. I hope she's not lying about it.

Reactions: 1
She replied to someone who was asking about a dress that she is 5ft4" so not sure if the size 16 thing stacks up or not. I hope she's not lying about it.
I am sorry but there is no way she is a size 16. She should own the size she is as she promotes being happy in the body you have

I'm 5 ft 2 and a size 16 to 18 and Haley looks ALOT bigger than me - not fat shaming before anyone starts.

Why does Hayley always look a bit like a wax work. I am a bit dim where Instagram filters are concerned. Does anyone think she uses them? She does not have one line on her face.....