Hayley Hall @hayleyhall_uk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Though I hate myself for putting this I reckon she might be pregnant. The posts about miscarriage, the Crystal healing the tiredness and Josh insisting she have a Bath etc etc.... does Hogwarts have a maternity unit?

Hello, I am new to tattle but felt I had to post after reading all the other posts because I hate to say this, but I think she could be a size 16, as I myself wear a size 16 and I'm 5'3 and weigh about 14 stone. It all depends on your body shape and the style of clothes you choose to wear. I live in dresses and if I buy the fit and flare style a size 16 always fits, sometimes even a 14. Her shape looks a bit like mine!
Anyways I know this is a rant thread so I'll finish with a moan, I agree she comes across as smug, arrogant and conceited. She also seems very sensitive to criticism for someone on social media! I never watch her promoting her beauty products but then I never watch any influencer's stories if they're trying to sell me something. I also wonder where she gets all her money from (is an influencer that well paid?) as she always seems to be buying crap for herself, her house and her dog. My husband and I both work full-time and we can't afford half the stuff she buys! I do have children though, not cheap, and I have a dog, also not cheap, even though I don't buy it outfits and give it birthday parties. :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: 3
I still don't buy she is a 16, I'm an 18 and she is very much my shape and I am also short. I can squeeze into the odd 16 but realistically I am an 18.

I couldn't really care less what size she is but the last thing she appears to be is honest. She treats every Instagram post and reel as a lecture. She has this mightier than mighty attitude and I have no idea why. I follow a lot of plus size influencers who have awesome style and are way nicer and more genuine. If she dropped the attitude she might be bearable but doubt she will as she somehow thinks she is an expert in everything which just makes people laugh at her really.

Callie Thorpe claims to be size 22-23 and is similar body shape as Hayley, difference is Callie actually showed the awful messages she receives but has a far more mature way to respond than a "duck you" reels and nasty comments as result she is far more successful "influencer" and work with big brands. But Hayley... The other day was moaning because the dog made a hole in the garden, the constant complaining for non sense like when people decided to go out to a public park but she complained the park was practically only for her...the constant “I know everything you have no right to tell me I'm wrong".
One day she is "financially struggling" (although her spending habits showed different) the next day she shouts to a girl that she gets paid by big brands to promote and advice them... Same her blog she receives tit load of stuff but only writes about the 20% of them over there.. I honestly doubt she is making money as a blogger or anything as the vast majority made their income from affiliate links what she never includes and Ads but she already is lying of supposedly doing them to see if that way any brand or agency ask her to work for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She's had such a cringe Twitter exchange with Beauty Pie. She was moaning about them not having an affiliate scheme because of all the business she sends their way allegedly, but they replied saying they do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's had such a cringe Twitter exchange with Beauty Pie. She was moaning about them not having an affiliate scheme because of all the business she sends their way allegedly, but they replied saying they do 😂
"I've generated SO many memberships from one blog post, but all I get in return is about a billion pounds worth of credit to spend more of my own money with them..."

Just wonder how she can actually keep track of the amount of people who supposedly got membership with beauty pie if she doesn't have any affiliate link? And the final answer from them saying the affiliate program was going on for years" just google beauty pie affiliate" was priceless. She probably was black listed by the agency who look after beauty pie because she doesn't receive pr from any of the other brands that agency work with.

"I've generated SO many memberships from one blog post, but all I get in return is about a billion pounds worth of credit to spend more of my own money with them..."

Just wonder how she can actually keep track of the amount of people who supposedly got membership with beauty pie if she doesn't have any affiliate link? And the final answer from them saying the affiliate program was going on for years" just google beauty pie affiliate" was priceless. She probably was black listed by the agency who look after beauty pie because she doesn't receive pr from any of the other brands that agency work with.
I saw this too, she really made herself look stupid. For someone who claims to be an expert in everything, shows she knows jack sh*t. A simple google showed they had an affiliate scheme.

Also the moaning about having loads of credit, if you love Beauty Pie then surely you would be grateful for the credit to get more products for free. How this chick has followers when she is so up her own ar*e, rude, ungrateful and just so unlikeable I will never know.

Food, food, shopping and shopping, such a hardworker life. From financially struggling to have a lot of money to spend, those ads must be productive, the girl never ever works and still have such lazy life, her husband must be wealthy or earn a lot to cover her, if I would try and do the same my partner would dump me straight away or we would be living on beans

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She has such a hard life. Shopping, massages, dog walks and acupuncture
It's surprising she has the time to do 72920 ads a week! How does she manage to open all the boxes of free stuff she gets sent?! Poor lamb.

Reactions: 4
I just had to pop in here when i saw there was a thread for this woman. She has just done a live of her shopping haul from yesterday and she's spent probably in excess of £1500 on bags and other crap. Shes been splashing out all summer on things like Chloe sandals but then had the cheek to go on stories about how bloggers will be struggling financially so please be patient.

Have to agree with others the husband has to be bank rolling her.

Reactions: 6
totally agree, if she has the cash fine, but don't bleat on about influencers struggling financially then flaunt a huge shopping spree in the middle of a pandemic after doing sweet fa for ages when so many are facing job uncertainty and hardship. Read the room Hayley!

She has no class, taste or thought for anyone but herself. I think she is really showing her true colours more and more, such a shame as I used to think she was one of the ok ones.

Reactions: 9
She has so many clothes it took her the whole weekend to swap her summer and winter clothes over. Maybe that's why she forget about her pizza and nuggets in the microwave?

• Haha
She was not the only one who was "financially struggling" many other bloggers like Really Rer came with the same tit of "please watch my ads as the pandemic left me without any income and want to keep doing what I love" but then they flash a insane lavish lifestyle without doing duck all, I mean what would happen if her husband lose his job or something bad happens and she ends up seeing herself in a real financial tit? also the amount of crap she buys that with any luck she would use just once, her consumerism is awful. Is it me or those bags are hideous?
Kristen-Wiig-Help-Me-Im-Poor.png

I think the consumerism in this day and age is abhorrent. Also for someone who never leaves the house to work why does she need so many handbags?

I did like the Prada bag she bought but thought the Burberry one was horrible. She also just happened to come across a chanel handbag while swapping her wardrobe. Who chucks a chanel handbag in the back of their wardrobe!

If she wants to spend all her money on bags, clothes, Crystal healing and eating out all the time then she can crack on with it but she needs to stop all the 'poor me, watch my ads please'. I spend money on frivolous things but I also don't lay on my ass all day then moan I'm exhausted all the time. She'd never cope doing a full days work in the real world.

Reactions: 8