Hayley Hall @hayleyhall_uk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These comments are not acceptable but I still do not believe that she is a size 16 roughly or not.
I don't think these comments are actually meant to body shame, I think is mostly because she promotes obesity and is a moaning witch. How can she says size 16 is average??? Is already overweight and still she is not size 16 probably 32. But seriously she throw tit and shade to others when things are not her way but she loves to victimise herself.

Reactions: 1
i don't know why she keeps insisting she is a size 16. She probably goes to a store thats know to be incredibly generous in their sizing and something of a loose style like a smock dress in a size 16. It somehow seems to convince her she is a 16 and so she keeps banging on telling everyone she is a 16. I could squeeze into an 8 smock size dress in a generously sized clothing store but I'm a 14 not an 8 and it would never enter my head to say i'm an 8.

No one really cares what size people are, but lying as she clearly is just highlights it all. She is so unlikeable i'm surprised she has any followers to be honest.

Reactions: 3
Such a classy reel she uploaded playing the victim and thinking she is sexy. If she doesn't care for what others think of her body then why she bothers to dedicate time and energy on answer this people, she only shows she actually cares a lot for what others say but she deletes those comments and leave only the "nice" ones.. Begging for sympathy.

Reactions: 4
She can't keep her self confidence speech, she deleted the duck you reel or instagram did, it was really poor taste and people called her off but of course how even dare you to tell her she is wrong and childish, I mean the comment this person left was not offensive at all and quite right on what any people with brain would think but look at her answer.... Talking about bullying how ironic
Screenshot_20201002_101250.jpg

Reactions: 2
I have never known anyone else post as many ads as she does! All she is is one big ad. It's boring. People follow people they can relate to. They want to get to know you a bit. I'd like her more if she posted more day to day stuff, not ad after ad, after ad after ad. I get it, you've gotta make them pennies, but intersperse them with the other bits, y'know?

I’m all for body positivity but also healthy living as well. I don’t see how doing zero exercise and eating food that isn’t nutritious all the time is good for you.

I used to be three stone heavier than I am now after the birth of my son, did zero exercise and didn’t really think about what I ate so I can speak from my own experience a bit. I can honestly say my life is much better now, more positive and healthy since I started running and being mindful of food and learning about nutrition.

Each to the their own but I find the people who shout about how they don’t care what people think about how they look are usually the ones that care about it the most. Imagine needing the validation of everyone saying you look great when actually you are very obese and lying about your size.

I've been every size under the sun from a 6 to a 22. I can tell you with completely certainty that she is NOT a size 16. Who does she think she is fooling?! I don't even care about her clothing size. I do care about her bland yet somehow still smug personality. Why do brands still send her stuff?

• Heart
I've been every size under the sun from a 6 to a 22. I can tell you with completely certainty that she is NOT a size 16. Who does she think she is fooling?! I don't even care about her clothing size. I do care about her bland yet somehow still smug personality. Why do brands still send her stuff?
Smug sums her up

I think a lot of her followers are people in the industry, friends or other bloggers. I don't understand how she would have an audience outside of that because she is so offish and like you guys have already said 'smug' - she has no likability at all and I just don't see her appeal. I never look at any products she has and want to buy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She gets sent so much product (lower end stuff) there is no way she uses even one third of it. I reckon she just sells it on. She has to make a living somehow. I don’t see that she has that much paid partnership work. Also anyone else think she is loving the ‘attention’ this trolling on her reel has so say attracted. Interesting that it comes on the back of another plus sized blogger being trolled. The term band wagoning springs to my mind. Plus that fffffing shoulder nudge move is so irritating.

That is pretty desperate!
I also noticed she's back to calling herself a "Size 16 Modest Dresser" in her Instagram bio. Come on babe, haven't we been over this?

Screenshot 2020-10-07 092724.jpg

Replies like this are why she is just so unlikeable IMO. It doesn't take long for her veneer to slip.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That is pretty desperate!
I also noticed she's back to calling herself a "Size 16 Modest Dresser" in her Instagram bio. Come on babe, haven't we been over this?

View attachment 267992

Replies like this are why she is just so unlikeable IMO. It doesn't take long for her veneer to slip.
Wait wasn't she struggling with money all these months?? She is lying as the size 16 she is tagging brands hoping to get freebies or an ad deal.
How classy to be promoting a intimate washing gel, why she doesn't show herself doing the actual yoga class? ahh right... "working out meee??" if she does shw will start claiming she is size 12

Last edited:
Just got confirmed that her "yoga" femfresh ad wasn't actually paid, the brand invited many bloggers to do it but without any payment offer just free product. So she is basically lying pushing AD hoping brands and agencies would think she is a highly demanded influenza andfor what I heard many are doing the same.
Screenshot_20201007_103302.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Just got confirmed that her "yoga" femfresh ad wasn't actually paid, the brand invited many bloggers to do it but without any payment offer just free product. So she is basically lying pushing AD hoping brands and agencies would think she is a highly demanded influenza andfor what I heard many are doing the same.
View attachment 268267
As far as I understand, influencers should use AD any time they are influenced (by brand or with affiliate links to specific places) to promote something - whether they get paid or not.
(IMO, there should be better definition about what the ad part is - eg you’re supposed to use AD if you’re using an affiliate link but that’s not very informative to the reader until after they click through!)

As far as I understand, influencers should use AD any time they are influenced (by brand or with affiliate links to specific places) to promote something - whether they get paid or not.
(IMO, there should be better definition about what the ad part is - eg you’re supposed to use AD if you’re using an affiliate link but that’s not very informative to the reader until after they click through!)
There was an update on that as it was a bit confusing, they have to put AD if they are actually getting paid for posting about it, discriminate if the links are affiliate and if is only free product ad pr sample or press sample or gifted. But if they don't receive money they don't have to put AD

And she started... I do duck all guys the whole day but I'm exhausted guyyyss. And now moaning about unrealistic jobs. Sorry Hayley if you were tit at your work but I know a couple that are single live alone in London and wear luxury goods is call apend wisely, save and build a career with actually working. My goodness she really like to trash others, victimise herself and moan all the freaking time
Screenshot_20201007_122803.jpg

Screenshot_20201007_122839.jpg

Just coming on to say the same, she is so unlikeable and so ar*y with everyone. She really thinks she is some sort of demi-God its actually embarrassing. Who are these fashion brands paying her loads of money for her fashion looks and advice? I don't see any fashion brands 🤷‍♀️ she is so full of sh*t.

She only started trying to bring fashion in recently because her beauty stuff is rubbish and boring (and she was obvs struggling) and now she thinks people want her advice.....who the f**k would want her advice? :ROFLMAO: She is deluded beyond belief. She is no fashion expert just like she is no beauty expert.

She got lucky at the beginning as she started blogging when it was still fairly new and easy to grow but now she is a small annoying, lazy and rude fish in a huge pond who somehow thinks she is the dog b*llocks....bizarre

Reactions: 7