Hayley Hall @hayleyhall_uk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how Hayley goes on about 'her village' so much. She lives on a new build housing estate

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I may be totally wrong but I'm a bit skeptical of some of these 'so called abusive' comments from followers. I know Lydia Millen ages ago always played the victim of bullying, trolls and abuse and quite a lot of people actually thought she was sending the comments to herself then basically crying wolf for attention and engagement. It seems weird that all of a sudden Hayley is jumping on the recent bandwagon of 'body positivity' especially with larger influencers and next thing she has all these comments, so she does that f*ck you reel, then this other comment.....why now? I dunno, I may be totally wrong, but I just smell a rat with her, wouldn't put it past her to do for attention and engagement as her content is so stale. The timing of it all is just a bit suspicious. Awful if she did get that comment but something doesn't sit right with me with her.

and 😂 😂 😂 yes she totally tries to make out she lives a little village. I think she is still really jealous of people like inthefrow, etc she seems really bitter towards a lot of other influencers.

Am sure soon enough she will have 'body positivity expert' in her bio 😬😂😂

Reactions: 4
I may be totally wrong but I'm a bit skeptical of some of these 'so called abusive' comments from followers. I know Lydia Millen ages ago always played the victim of bullying, trolls and abuse and quite a lot of people actually thought she was sending the comments to herself then basically crying wolf for attention and engagement. It seems weird that all of a sudden Hayley is jumping on the recent bandwagon of 'body positivity' especially with larger influencers and next thing she has all these comments, so she does that f*ck you reel, then this other comment.....why now? I dunno, I may be totally wrong, but I just smell a rat with her, wouldn't put it past her to do for attention and engagement as her content is so stale. The timing of it all is just a bit suspicious. Awful if she did get that comment but something doesn't sit right with me with her.

and 😂 😂 😂 yes she totally tries to make out she lives a little village. I think she is still really jealous of people like inthefrow, etc she seems really bitter towards a lot of other influencers.

Am sure soon enough she will have 'body positivity expert' in her bio 😬😂😂
This is absolutely what I thought. The only comment on her blog and she then puts it all over social media. complete bandwaggoning

Reactions: 3
What would be so stressful that she had to be offline?? Tired of doing duck all? Is. Not like her content is any good. But she has time to buy more junk food, shopping. Is really funny her concept of "early" too. Reminds a bit of Lily Peebles, extremely easy and lazy life but with the constant need to moan and throw tit to others but when someone call them out oh then people is mean. Lydia is far worst the way she abused her heavy pregnant hair dresser when it was actually her who fucked up her own hair. I still would like to see a real abusive comment because so far the ones Hayley showed weren't mean at all.

Reactions: 5
She's beem off for BOTOX I see but what about that amazing £80 serum or those fabulous patch things she was sent. How can anyone take her advice on skincare seriously when she's off having botox and using filters on all her pictures

On her recent moany stories about having the worst day as it was busy out she looks embalmed

• Haha
So bleeping lazy not to caption stories, doesn’t give a tit about accessibility. Anyone else find her face really punchable? 🙈
Yes this so much. I thought that was so rude of her. So inconsiderate she is. I don't want to actually habe to listen to her moan either I'd rather have a quick glance.

Also yeah what was with that filter. Embalmed totally agree 😂😂

So bleeping lazy not to caption stories, doesn’t give a tit about accessibility. Anyone else find her face really punchable? 🙈
It’s the easiest way to make sure people still engage with stories but she’s so lazy! As soon as I see anyone talking without captions I skip over all their stories

Reactions: 4
Her nose was practically a melting square, so full of filters....but she is doing so financially bad because of covid how she could afford botox and fillers, ha pretty sure that if anyone mention that on the comments she will expose that person in her next stories for being a "hater" but this is not only her basically ALL beauty bloggers influencers have fillers, botox, teeth everything.. Oh but is thanks to super mega expensive cream, serum, mask they are using... Affiliate link here for you guyyss you can't really trust any recommendations nowadays

I trust very few influencers in regards to recommendations 're skincare. Why anyone buys what they suggest I don't know. The situation she got herself in with the 80 serum and patches which she was called out for and tried to backtrack on just tells you all you need to know about her. I saw she finished the £80 serum (maybe in the hope of another freebie).

So she's spent over 2 grand on some crap at Bicester village, couple hundred on Chloe sandals, money on Crystal healing,botox. The list is endless but poor her, we should excuse all her crappy and constant ads (but please but the crap I'm selling) as she's struggled due to this pandemic. It's an insult to the people who genuinally have been struggling.

She needs to step back from the filters, they are so obvious and ridiculous looking.

Reactions: 8
"And leftovers bonus for me".... There is actually more left overs than actual treats for the kids on those mini bags, I guess she doesn't know the word sustainability, as she loves to shop so much she could got some paper bags for a couple of cents instead of those plastic bags.
Screenshot_20201031_133650.jpg

Reactions: 2
She's getting ready for 'a month of not really doing anything' is that not jist her natural habitat. She'll not be happy with all the coffee shops and all shutting again. I wonder when the next 'be understanding of all the ad's snd poor me' stories will come

Reactions: 3
I like watching Hayley's stories as they all make me feel so much better about my own life.

• Haha