Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LMJ

VIP Member
totally agree, if she has the cash fine, but don't bleat on about influencers struggling financially then flaunt a huge shopping spree in the middle of a pandemic after doing sweet fa for ages when so many are facing job uncertainty and hardship. Read the room Hayley!

She has no class, taste or thought for anyone but herself. I think she is really showing her true colours more and more, such a shame as I used to think she was one of the ok ones.

Reactions: 9

frustrated

I just don't think she is very nice at all. I also think she has a very fragile ego. To do an angry live after someone asked her to be 100% clear on having botox after talking about how great her skin was, after calling them negative and pedantic, then telling everyone to "be kind". How about you be kind to your followers Hayley? Maybe admit you got it wrong or it was an oversight. It definitely wasn't trolling by the follower, just someone asking her to be truthful about it all. I don't see how she thinks she was being authentic about her skin/face when she forgot to mention part of the reason it's so smooth is because of Botox . Then there's the use of filters and ring light. Pathetic behaviour from her IMO

Reactions: 8

Lexie86

I trust very few influencers in regards to recommendations 're skincare. Why anyone buys what they suggest I don't know. The situation she got herself in with the 80 serum and patches which she was called out for and tried to backtrack on just tells you all you need to know about her. I saw she finished the £80 serum (maybe in the hope of another freebie).

So she's spent over 2 grand on some crap at Bicester village, couple hundred on Chloe sandals, money on Crystal healing,botox. The list is endless but poor her, we should excuse all her crappy and constant ads (but please but the crap I'm selling) as she's struggled due to this pandemic. It's an insult to the people who genuinally have been struggling.

She needs to step back from the filters, they are so obvious and ridiculous looking.

Lexie86

I did like the Prada bag she bought but thought the Burberry one was horrible. She also just happened to come across a chanel handbag while swapping her wardrobe. Who chucks a chanel handbag in the back of their wardrobe!

If she wants to spend all her money on bags, clothes, Crystal healing and eating out all the time then she can crack on with it but she needs to stop all the 'poor me, watch my ads please'. I spend money on frivolous things but I also don't lay on my ass all day then moan I'm exhausted all the time. She'd never cope doing a full days work in the real world.

Rocketman86

She's an absolute joke. I work for the NHS, I worked crazy hours through the first lockdown & it'll be the same again this time. This plank wouldn't know hard work if it smacked her in her smug face, I've unfollowed her after her self pitying whining!

Reactions: 7

frustrated

I'm not arsed about her wearing faux leather (anyone can wear anything whatever their size if it makes them feel good IMO, not my business) but i just wish she would quit holding onto this size 16 dream. If you're having to size up ALL your clothes there's a clear theme here, and that is you're not the size you think you are/want to be.

• Heart

roundzip

Oh my god thank god I searched and found this thread!!! I’m very surprised it’s not more popular but that’s probably because all her followers are robots and not actually real people.

I cannot stand this woman anymore. It’s been annoying me for months that she claims to be a size 16. Surely every single follower can see she is clearly a 20 at the very least. I’d put her at a 22 jean size cos she has quite a huge backside. I’m not fat shaming at all, I’m just shocked at her audacity. How can she promote body positivity and the plus size movement when she’s denying her actual clothes size!? There’s no way on this earth she’d fit into size 16 clothes and I think it’s disgusting that she lies about it every single day.

I’m also sick of her stupid expressions and the way she moves her mouth in her videos. As for the videos where she shows us how to use bobbles and hair clips....wow 😂 so glad she showed us what to do with a hair bobble cos all this time I’ve been wiping my arse with them.

• Haha

frustrated

She seems to be missing the point that authenticity and being genuine are so important on Instagram. People are sold lies all the time with filters and facetune/photoshop, the use of lighting, then wonder why they can't create the same looks themselves at home which then can damage their self esteem. By bigging up her skincare routine with serums and lotions and SPF but failing to mention she also makes her face look good with Botox she is feeding into these toxic appearance-driven lies which can make people feel like shit. Great move, especially in a pandemic. But obviously you can't say that as she will call you negative and pedantic.

• Heart

frustrated

I don't think it's fair to criticise her weight. I think it's positive to have bloggers of different sizes and ages. It may be unhealthy to be overweight but that is the individual's choice and some people find it a lot harder than others to keep their weight down.
Yeah I agree. If she's cool being obese then all power to her. Couldn't give a shit about that, more that she still peddles the lie that she's a size 16 while crowing on about body positivity and "it doesn't matter what size you are". It obvs does or she wouldn't lie about it.

ANYWAY.

My only beef with her is her attitude to others who ask questions or disagree and the way she talks down to them as if she just scraped them off her shoe. Not a good look. She just doesn't come across as a very nice person at all.

Lexie86

There is not one thing likeable about this woman. I've tried to give her the benefit of the doubt. Her tweet about how all haters are single,childless, jobless etc etc is just pathetic. Well hayley I have a house, a husband, a job and a great life. Actually I am childless but it's by choice so I prefer childfree thank you very much. I wish she'd stop calling herself a size 16 (shes not) or curvy (she's not that either). She really needs to take some ownership in regard to her health. She really can't take any sort of criticism, she's in the wrong job but we all know shes so lazy that a real job would kill her. She needs to learn to accept some feedback and stop chucking all her toys out the pram like a petulant child all the time. She's bloody 38!!

Oh are we still meant to still be feeling sorry for her about her lack of work (so she said). That's an 800 computer to add to the pile of crap she's bought recently. At least that'll be a bit useful for her in comparison to the 2 grand she spend on some handbags.

• Heart

LMJ

VIP Member
Just coming on to say the same, she is so unlikeable and so ar*y with everyone. She really thinks she is some sort of demi-God its actually embarrassing. Who are these fashion brands paying her loads of money for her fashion looks and advice? I don't see any fashion brands 🤷‍♀️ she is so full of sh*t.

She only started trying to bring fashion in recently because her beauty stuff is rubbish and boring (and she was obvs struggling) and now she thinks people want her advice.....who the f**k would want her advice? :ROFLMAO: She is deluded beyond belief. She is no fashion expert just like she is no beauty expert.

She got lucky at the beginning as she started blogging when it was still fairly new and easy to grow but now she is a small annoying, lazy and rude fish in a huge pond who somehow thinks she is the dog b*llocks....bizarre

frustrated

She's such a Bicester expert guys.
Spend the whole day there, it's so lovely.
Even if you don't have £3,000 pounds to spend.

Oh my god come on. I get it, some people have been unaffected by the pandemic, some are still buying high end luxury goods. But I'd bet that such a flagrant display of spending will have pissed off more people than it impressed. So not reading the room.

Also, hands up who asked her if she really is a UK size 16?!?!?

Reactions: 6

frustrated

That is pretty desperate!
I also noticed she's back to calling herself a "Size 16 Modest Dresser" in her Instagram bio. Come on babe, haven't we been over this?

Screenshot 2020-10-07 092724.jpg

Replies like this are why she is just so unlikeable IMO. It doesn't take long for her veneer to slip.

• Wow

Lexie86

She's just an utterly unlikable person and she's just hateful bitch towards her followers. The husband must pay for absolutely everything as while she gets loads of freebies I just can't see her making much money from this anymore. I mean seriously with her interactions what type of companies would seriously work with her- I won't count jo malone as they 'll work with anyone, probably even my dog if I set her up with a Instagram account.

She's only a size 16 when she goes in to h and m and buys one of those massive oversized dresses. Shes one of those wonen who's heads so far up her own arse yet hates herself at the same time. She's onto nutella brownies today- she eats so much crap it's ridiculous.

Hunsss

i mentioned earlier in the thread i’ve met her through a friend, I got the same impression.
I have worked with her for around 7 years. Can confirm she is completely up her own ass and a pain to work with

• Wow
  • Heart

Lexie86

I just had to pop in here when i saw there was a thread for this woman. She has just done a live of her shopping haul from yesterday and she's spent probably in excess of £1500 on bags and other crap. Shes been splashing out all summer on things like Chloe sandals but then had the cheek to go on stories about how bloggers will be struggling financially so please be patient.

Have to agree with others the husband has to be bank rolling her.

LMJ

VIP Member
I think a lot of her followers are people in the industry, friends or other bloggers. I don't understand how she would have an audience outside of that because she is so offish and like you guys have already said 'smug' - she has no likability at all and I just don't see her appeal. I never look at any products she has and want to buy it.

• Heart