Have you ever won any money/competition?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My brother in law won a light switch in a raffle. I know! I have touched it once, it really lit my life up!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Won sennheiser headphones worth around 400 euro 2 years ago. Just as good today! Bar them just scratch card money !

Reactions: 1
I’ve won hunter wellies, riding gloves, tack for my horse, a suitcase of yarn, some Bacardi merchandise, a famous grouse jug, some baby toys, a years supply of frizz ease with a hairdryer, some baby books (the “that’s not my” series. Lovely books my little one loved them

Reactions: 7
£50 from the local radio station, you had to have their sticker in your car and if they read out your reg number you won!

A camera when I was a kid, a skirt for my daughter, fudge and chocolates from small businesses on FB.

I won £100 on a Murray Mints wrapper. My cousin went to a football match sponsored by Barclaycard and was picked at random to win £500,000. How jammy is that!!?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
100 quid on the bingo last month, 20 on the set for life lottery 2 weeks, 28 on the euro millions on Tuesday and various small amounts throughout the years, about 3 10 pound wins on the post code lottery.

My boyfriend won 700 on a 25p bet on an online slot machine! We were delighted

Reactions: 4
Won a competition to see Kylie at a private gig and then go into Radio 1 studio to talk about it - but that’s it 😂

Reactions: 2
£500 when Pepsi did their £500 an hour competition years ago.

multiple £10/£20 notes in walkers crisps YEARS ago (those were the days who remembers that??)

A £100 wireless mouse from the hotukdeals flame deer competition this year which I will most definitely sell on 😅

Reactions: 7
I won a topshop gift card for £100 a few weeks ago just reposting a competition on my insta story !

Reactions: 3
Just over £3000 at bingo last year and I’ve won a couple of completions on the radio to see bands.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember the Health Lottery? When it first came out I won £50 On the first draw, I also won £50 on the third draw. I think they changed the rules after the first few months as people were winning quite often on it. I don’t even know if it exists anymore?

Won a bunch of things from competitions my company used to run on our internal website; a fitbit, mascaras, full sets of new lipsticks/blushers!

Reposted something on instagram and won a huge box of Gosh cosmetics, worked out about £200 worth!
Also commented on an influencers photo to win a years worth of the Garnier eye masks and won that!

Nothing particularly high value but still good I suppose 😂

Reactions: 2
£500 when Pepsi did their £500 an hour competition years ago.

multiple £10/£20 notes in walkers crisps YEARS ago (those were the days who remembers that??)

A £100 wireless mouse from the hotukdeals flame deer competition this year which I will most definitely sell on 😅
I remember the Walkers crisp one, I won a couple of £20 and a handful of £5... always in Worcester sauce flavour haha.

I won £100 on Premium Bonds today! Nice way to kick off the year.

Reactions: 5