Have you ever won any money/competition?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my Nan passed away I won £150 on the lottery, when my Great Gramp passed away (previous Nans Dad) I won £100 on the lottery. My Great Nan passed away on Dec 9th this year (Great Gramps wife and Nans mum) and I won £85. Very spooky!! Haven't won much else ever. Actually, I did a £1 raffle a few weeks ago and won a 6ft real Christmas tree!

Reactions: 6
Lucky wins come in 3s right? I won a wedding dress at a wedding fayre two years ago (didn't end up liking the actual dress I won, so instead they give me £1100 on a credit note 🤯) then I won James Arthur tix on the radio, so I'm waiting for win number 3 🤣

Won £1000 on Postcode Lottery in my first month playing it. Which really pissed of a colleague at work who said they’d been playing for about two years and hadn’t won anything at all by that point. 😂😂

• Haha
My uncle won £1.2m on the euro millions .... Said Barclays Bank was on his drive quicker than the man from the lottery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Won £1000 on Postcode Lottery in my first month playing it. Which really pissed of a colleague at work who said they’d been playing for about two years and hadn’t won anything at all by that point. 😂😂
I played it for about 2 years myself and didn’t even win so much as a tenner. Good for you though!

Reactions: 2
I won a big box of Lego !!!!
Once £10 on the lottery since it’s been going. I also do the euro lottery sometimes. I’ve won quite a few £2.40 on that. They send you a email online and I sit there without opening it thinking what am I going to do with all this money ........ (open email) £2.40 !!!!! Off to work I go.......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My partner won £6k on an accumulator a couple of weeks before I gave birth, and then won another £4K on another accumulator a few months later, it was amazing 😂 I had no maternity leave so I was so relieved.
I also won a Instagram competition and got a dummy clip and a free dance class (I never went)
I used to do the itv comps but it was costing a fortune so I stopped 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually thought the “real people win itv comps” was a lot of bull tit. I’m gonna get me involved.

I won tickets to... drum roll please... peppa pig at the theatre. Don’t hate the player
My mums cousin won a this morning competition so I usually do those!

I won 10 Grand on a radio comp. It was an answer the phone say and say a phrase one.

Reactions: 5
My partner won £6k on an accumulator a couple of weeks before I gave birth, and then won another £4K on another accumulator a few months later, it was amazing 😂 I had no maternity leave so I was so relieved.
I also won a Instagram competition and got a dummy clip and a free dance class (I never went)
I used to do the itv comps but it was costing a fortune so I stopped 😂
What is an accumulator pls x

I've not won anything but my next door neighbour when I was a teenager living at home won a brand new new build house on a radio competition

Reactions: 3
Most I’ve won is about £300 on a football accumulator.

My aunt won £10,000 on tipping point and my friends dad years ago won £16,000 on who wants to be a millionaire x

Never money but when i was 15 i won a petrol lawn mower in a raffle and sold it for £50. I have an unopend gas bbq in the shed i won 2 years ago 😂

Reactions: 3
A family member won almost £1m a few weeks ago 😱 they're completely estranged from us so I doubt we'll be getting any cash gifts 😂🤦‍♀️

I won loads of mugs, pens and a few cash prizes ranging from £10 to £500 when ITV had the gaming channel ITV Play with programmes like The Mint, play DJ and QuizMania.
I look back now and relieved it was taken off air because I was addicted to the channel and often spent £300 a week on phone calls.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
2 x £10 in post code lottery in first 6 months doing it.
I won a comp on the radio and got 3 x nights accomodation and food in Bath. return train travel and chauffeur driven from the station to the hotel plus £300 cash to spend.
And as a bonus my fella proposed on the first night 😍.
When I was young I won a radio in the shape of a cola bottle after writing about Johnny Logan winning the Eurovision first time round 😂